Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

I wonder if this video implied they're working on something:

There were a lot of questions that this brought to my attention.

There were also a lot of "shut up"s that my friends gave me cause of it. xD

Anyone wanna help me with something? I'm going to try Blitzcrank top and I know there's no way in hell I'm going to get away with that with randoms :/

It's not like I'm a totally crappy Blitz with zero idea what I'm doing or anything, so dont worry about that, I just need a full team and I should be just fine XD

Some randoms will be ok with you doing that. If push comes to shove, team builder, mate. At least then they know what you wanna do beforehand.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Some randoms will be ok with you doing that. If push comes to shove, team builder, mate. At least then they know what you wanna do beforehand.

I tried to do it in teambuilder, and after 5 minutes of searching for a game I kinda just gave up :/

I was playing custom games with friends and none of them could beat me, I don't see why nobody trusts the top lane blitz XD

Edited by The Blades Shadow

My summoner name is Shickee, without "" or anything, and nope I did not change my name, don't know why you couldn't find me :/

Do you live in NA by any chance ? I play in EU servers.

Well poop, I play on NA servers, that might be why it didn't find you.

That sucks  :(

I will take that offer!

Are you a player that doesn't take the game very seriously? If you are, then perfect!

Me and my friends are (mostly) garbage at LoL as well, so I'd be nice if you could tag along.

If you get a random friend invite from someone named "Shrow". Fear not, that is me.

Edit: that's odd, it says "Shickee" is not found. (with and without the ").

Did you change your name?

why helllooo there, mind if I take your offer from the other offer and join your tag along play? X3

if you get unknown phone number then it's MEEEEEeeeeee AHAHHAHAHA

oh, I mean my summoner name......

never mind that, here's my summoner SarFireBox

let's hope that we may have fun

• Brohoof 1

I got to try blitz top with some randoms.. SO AWESOME!

My powerfist destroyed Nasus in one basic attack every time (It didn't kill him, but it brought him to half health and forced him out of lane)

Unfortunately the rest of my team fed so I didn't win :/

5 and 0 in the laning phase is still pretty good for a blitzcrank XD

(edited)

@@The Blades Shadow

Lol I normally call my AP Taric build "Nuclear Homosexuality"

Well really you don't build him AP, you build Armor on Taric. All you need is Ninja Tabi, Iceborn Gauntlet, and Spirit Visage and you're set for the game. Anything else after that is luxury. And what I love most about Taric is that you can build him either with AP or AD and he'll still be a threat. If you build him AP then he'll heal himself more and his already devastating ult will do even more damage. If you build him AD then it will synergize nicely with the armor reduction Shatter gives.

Oh and BTW if you want to play with my name on LoL is "Seafea"

Edited by Lighting Star

Im so getting that today once I get paid.

I don't even properly know how to play him nor top, but omgdatskintoostronk

Lols I so wish someone would get the Malphite skin, I would (even though I suck as pure tanks) but I am literally 50 RP away :(

(edited)

Lols I so wish someone would get the Malphite skin, I would (even though I suck as pure tanks) but I am literally 50 RP away :(

Send a report in to them, they may give you the 50 rp, but for a price, of course. ;)

"Price" meaning a poem,drawing, or other silly thing about the rp, skin, and emotions towards not having it.

Oh, and How to Play Pure Tanks 101:

Step 1: get tanky

Step 2: get even more tanky for the hell of it

Step 3: Fuck it, fuck everything, get even more tanky.

Step 4: Run around starting shit with your team near like a jackass.

*Note: You may do step 4 anywhere along the process as you please.

I mean, hey, it works for me as Alistar. :lol:

Edited by Haven

Send a report in to them, they may give you the 50 rp, but for a price, of course. ;)

"Price" meaning a poem,drawing, or other silly thing about the rp, skin, and emotions towards not having it.

I don't think that is going to work lol. Once I had bought a ton of money's worth of RP literally an hour before a sale came up that I had no idea about. Sent in a complaint, refused to do anything about it. Wouldn't even refund my money & take the RP back so I could rebuy it with the sale. Would be nice if I could get 50 RP for free though lol

I don't think that is going to work lol. Once I had bought a ton of money's worth of RP literally an hour before a sale came up that I had no idea about. Sent in a complaint, refused to do anything about it. Wouldn't even refund my money & take the RP back so I could rebuy it with the sale. Would be nice if I could get 50 RP for free though lol

Well, I don't really blame them. That was kinda all on you when you should of checked for such things before hand. :z

Ending up with a few rp short of something is a different matter.

Well, I don't really blame them. That was kinda all on you when you should of checked for such things before hand. :z

Ending up with a few rp short of something is a different matter.

Lols, thank you for your support :P

Eh, maybe I'll give it a try. If I knew it was going to work, I'd have already done it, but... Eh... I'll see what I can do

So I finally got Super Galaxy Rumble... Yes I know I'm super late to get it but I don't care, I'm happy now! XD

Now I just have to get the new ward skin and a couple mystery skins and I'll be out of RP again (Damn you Rito, tempting me with all your fancy skins XD)

(edited)

45bc8941fbdbf7fe76a67bcae5394ed2.pngUmmm....oops. :z

This was Olaf and Braum botlane, btw. I almost got another penta, but Braum was too far under tower for me to get to while Akali dove. And I managed to 3 shot Caitlyn at the end under both nexus towers.

Yeah.

Edited by Haven