Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

1. I'm in Central Time... I think that's the way to put it (It's 2:43 right now if that explains it well enough XD)

2. Sure, norms are fine by me. It'll give me a bit more practice anyway

Perfect! Only an hour behind me! Hm... I usually stay up late as of late, & sleep in till around 2 pm my time... However... I could try & wake up earlier than that, maybe around noon my time... What times are good for you? As for norms, that'd be perfect. We can tread the waters a bit, then move on to some more hardcore stuff. Since you are a top lane main & so am I, I'll try & move over to mid which was my old main or jungle to keep from tripping over you ok?

Perfect! Only an hour behind me! Hm... I usually stay up late as of late, & sleep in till around 2 pm my time... However... I could try & wake up earlier than that, maybe around noon my time... What times are good for you? As for norms, that'd be perfect. We can tread the waters a bit, then move on to some more hardcore stuff. Since you are a top lane main & so am I, I'll try & move over to mid which was my old main or jungle to keep from tripping over you ok?

I sleep til 3 here anyway, so anytime after that is fine by me XD

And I may main top, but I can just as easily jungle or support if you need me too (I don't mean to brag or anything but I'm a pretty good Nunu support :P)

I sleep til 3 here anyway, so anytime after that is fine by me XD

And I may main top, but I can just as easily jungle or support if you need me too (I don't mean to brag or anything but I'm a pretty good Nunu support :P)

Support is easily my worst role lol, though my adc isn't a godsend either... I just don't work well with bot lane period XD Well we can mess around a bit, see what works best for both of us... My summoner name is KokuraiSenshi, same as here but without the *No* ok? Add me whenever, & I'll try & shuffle some things around for some game time. For the record, though, League has been a bit on the fritz as of late... I am hoping it'll let me play with you but the normals will be the true test, alright?

Support is easily my worst role lol, though my adc isn't a godsend either... I just don't work well with bot lane period XD Well we can mess around a bit, see what works best for both of us... My summoner name is KokuraiSenshi, same as here but without the *No* ok? Add me whenever, & I'll try & shuffle some things around for some game time. For the record, though, League has been a bit on the fritz as of late... I am hoping it'll let me play with you but the normals will be the true test, alright?

Okay, I'll add you next time I can get on. (I put my gaming comp away for now, but I'll be back on it when I wake up later today)

• Brohoof 1

You know what's fun?

When someone doesn't pay attention to champ select nor read the text in the chat box and steals your lane from you.

What makes this better? When that person also leaves the game to go fishing after sucking it up in said lane.

Oh, and to top it all off. No one on my team knows how to dodge the Lux's abilities, yet, I can't be touched by her. :l

I swear, it really confuses me sometimes to think that Im actually stuck with people like this.

• Brohoof 1

You know what's fun?

When someone doesn't pay attention to champ select nor read the text in the chat box and steals your lane from you.

Or worse, people whining about not getting the lane they want in draft.

Granted, I haven't seen it happen very frequently.

Edited by Kitty Katze

I just played with the worst wukong in the world XD

I killed him once (for first blood) so in the all chat he said "Volibear, you should top lane against me, this Irelia is trash." I didn't care too much about that, and just kept playing. So later I kill him again and he says "Irelia, you should uninstall you suck so bad." So I kinda got a laugh out of it. I won lane so he said, "lol Irelia fail." And got his team involved with it. So when we finally won the game he said, "gg. Nah just kidding this game sucked worse than your Irelia." even though I was 7/5/16

I don't think I've ever laughed harder at anyone in my life

Edited by The Blades Shadow

You did and I did. Never saw you online though  :lol:

Yeah I haven't been online recently... However I plan on tracking down Blades now & doing some normals; Maybe we can all join up for some normals together? If that is alright with you 2, of course. And just so he sees this...

*snip*

There

Yeah I haven't been online recently... However I plan on tracking down Blades now & doing some normals; Maybe we can all join up for some normals together? If that is alright with you 2, of course. And just so he sees this...

There

Sorry I was offline, I was playing on my friend's account so I could give him some levels and IP

Thank god Irelia is free this week XD

Okay, I've been playing a lot of jinx recently... I'm not going into ranked without her anymore. I have been wrecking everybody without even trying XD

I main Master Yi but today, I played Irelia in a match and went 28/1/5

Holy crap! Send me a link to that match history, i wanna see how you built to do that

Okay, I've been playing a lot of jinx recently... I'm not going into ranked without her anymore. I have been wrecking everybody without even trying XD

Holy crap! Send me a link to that match history, i wanna see how you built to do that

I usually do good as Jinx, but as you saw yesterday, not always  :please:

I have been level 30 for like 2-3 years ;3 mreow

Anyway, if anyone wanna add me I'm Karmali on EUW. I mostly play mid or top.

I also have all the champs in the game and tons of skins huhu. *cries, this game is free guys*

Edited by Karma Fluffykin