Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Lols you sure you wouldn't have to leave in the middle of the game, or get angry at DC's again? :P

To be fair, that wasn't one of my better days XD

And wasn't I playing evelynn jungle those games? I've learned the hard way that I should NEVER jungle eve

To be fair, that wasn't one of my better days XD

And wasn't I playing evelynn jungle those games? I've learned the hard way that I should NEVER jungle eve

Lols maybe we can play sometime this week then, ok? Though I have been wanting to try out some Lissandra top lane, she was really fun there before her buff & I would LOVE to see how she fairs there now

Lols maybe we can play sometime this week then, ok? Though I have been wanting to try out some Lissandra top lane, she was really fun there before her buff & I would LOVE to see how she fairs there now

Lissandra top? I've never seen that before...

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if it works, but it still seems weird to me

Lissandra top? I've never seen that before...

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if it works, but it still seems weird to me

Trust me, it works. It is another kind of cheese top lane like Quinn, but it has more practical uses thanks to her CC & burst

Why can't you be a rank closer to B3... :( There are no bot lane mains in my elo, makes it really annoying because if I want to duo then one of us usually gets sent to bot lane & it drives me up a wall... Oh and here, have this;

Ah shit sorry, didn't notice the spanish translations, I'll try & find the original version

One more edit; I can't find it... Did they remove it from their page?

Uuhh, Im only Silver V, mate. :z

Im definitely close enough

Ive done it like, 3 times I think. Most times to my friends though.

Support main here as well<3

Technically, Im supposed to be a Mid main, but let's face it, I never even get to play there much anymore. x)

You need someone to go bot lane in ranked?

*Raises hand and jumps up and down*

Ooh ooh ooh pick me pick me! XD

Seriously though, I've been carrying myself out of bronze 3 just by playing Nunu support. I even won a 4v5 in ranked by playing Nunu supp

Is anyone a good support who is currently at like...  Silver 2  to   Gold 4?   I need a support somewhere in this range for NA duo queue.  :c

Pfft, no. Ive not unlocked the secret of carrying morons just yet, so im kinda stuck here until then. :lol:

Well in that case, add KokuraiSenshi on league! If you enjoy supporting, you can count on me to be there for a duo. I'm a solo lane main, but bot is... Well to say it is "alien" is like saying a chef would make a bad mortician lol

Ive done it like, 3 times I think. Most times to my friends though.

Support main here as well<3

Technically, Im supposed to be a Mid main, but let's face it, I never even get to play there much anymore. x)

Leona is best support :3 The unbearable cc is too strong!

• Brohoof 1

Leona is best support :3 The unbearable cc is too strong!

Can't... Brohoof... Enough... Seriously though, Leona has always been a game changing support

You know what, I have an idea. What does everyone feel the best overall support is? I personally feel Taric or Nami is, due to having CC & heals, which make them invaluable at all points in the game. However it is a toss up between the 2, since Taric is tankier but Nami has more CC & range

• Brohoof 1

You know what, I have an idea. What does everyone feel the best overall support is?

In terms of "best" support, my vote goes to Leona, but this is only assuming the rest of the team actually follows up on her CC. In terms of my favorite supports when I'm playing ADC I would actually go with 3 unconventionals. Nautilus for buttloads of strong CC, Ashe for unmissable poke, a long range stun, and an inescapable perma-slow, not to mention the fact that she's a nice secondary AD late game, and full AP, Meijai's soulstealer Lux, for awesome kill securing power.  ^_^

Actually, now that I think of it, I seem to be having more success over-all when there's at least one unconventional in my team...

#JungleJinxtoostronk

• Brohoof 1

Doesn't matter how fed you get! If a leona locks you down, you stay down!

Eh, Ill take Lulu over her anyday myself.

The amount of saves ive made with her and fights turned around is kinda stupid.

LULU <3 <3 <3 I have wonderland lulu :3 Little poro is so damn cute X3

Doesn't matter how fed you get! If a leona locks you down, you stay down!

LULU <3 <3 <3 I have wonderland lulu :3 Little poro is so damn cute X3

I have that one and Wicked<3

Was gonna pick up Bittersweet just because of how sexy the heterochromia is on it.<3

I have that one and Wicked<3

Was gonna pick up Bittersweet just because of how sexy the heterochromia is on it.<3

I have bittersweet, you turn your enemies into cupcakes! :D

For Best Support my vote is either Kayle or Braum. Both of them can make a game changer. Kayle can slow, heal and dish massive DPS, Braum can slow, stun, bodyblock, and the ult make the enemy airborne.

Edited by Metagross
  • Brohoof 1

Well in that case, add KokuraiSenshi on league! If you enjoy supporting, you can count on me to be there for a duo. I'm a solo lane main, but bot is... Well to say it is "alien" is like saying a chef would make a bad mortician lol

I shall do this once Im home today.
  • Brohoof 1

What does everyone feel the best overall support is?

As a bottom lane main (ADC and support) I honestly feel the current best supports for the meta are Braum, Leona, Thresh and Morgana.

All 4 of them are strong during every stage of the game, have great timefighting, decent dueling (Strong in Morgana's case.) and good initiation and peel while offering a strong itemization choice for possible builds.
  • Brohoof 1

I just went 29/1/10 as a Vayne B) Seriously, Vayne is a fucking BAWSS!  I mastered her by about my second game, but I'm used to playing champions like her. Before her, my main was Twitch. I think very similar.

I also played an ARAM match as a first of it's kind to be played by me: Twisted Fate.

I don't play Ability Power based champions often. I might try playing TF, due to being one of the only mages I see to be not EXTREMELY HEAVILY reliant on AP -.-.

I got a triple kill, with his Q. It was a great moment.

Here's my best choices:

Best Marksman: No doubt, Vayne. Vayne played with heavy focus on Attack Power, Silver Bolt, and Tumble carries like nothing I have yet to see.

Best Assassin: Hard choice between Twitch and Lee Sin.

Best Support: Definitely Braum. I MEAN DEFINITELY. BRAUM.

Best Mage: From what I've seen, I'll go with Twisted Fate or Annie.

Best Tank: Hard choice. A lot of characters can become one. Heck, I've seen an Annie tank before.

Best Fighter: I would say Aatrox. But I think that's because of his OP ult.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

So uh, if anyone on NA server wants to add me my summoner name's Un Chat. I'm not too fantastic a player though so I suppose if you're the more impatient type you really don't have to bother with me.

Um... Master Yi, nuff said XD

Pff, Talon, clearly.

So uh, if anyone on NA server wants to add me my summoner name's Un Chat. I'm not too fantastic a player though so I suppose if you're the more impatient type you really don't have to bother with me.

Pff, Talon, clearly.

1. I'll add you, but I'm not the greatest either (Unless I'm playing Shyvana XD)

2. lol yeah, Talon too op XD

Pff, Talon, clearly.

If you get a friend invite from KokuraiSenshi that'd be me, ok? You are NA right?

I just went 29/1/10 as a Vayne B) Seriously, Vayne is a fucking BAWSS!  I mastered her by about my second game, but I'm used to playing champions like her. Before her, my main was Twitch. I think very similar.

>Mastered Vayne by second game

>Similar to Twitch

Yeah, you "Mastered" her alright. >.>

Doing well does not mean you mastered her (or anyone, for that matter). I do well as her on a decent amount of my games as her, but you don't see me going around making streams and calling myself Gosu over it (Except between my friends cause that's an inside joke with us). Especially not after only two games or just a super great game in general. Hell, I must have mastered Annie or something cause I had a 21/0 game once and another one that was at least 30+/3+.