Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Got out from Bronze 5 pretty quickly. Yay, now at Bronze 4 at 64 points.

I played Udyr 5 times in a row and won all of them

Before that, I was last to pick and ADC is the only one open. Picked Twitch in hope that I can win. It ended well :D

Some of the better Udyr game

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1569680158/212529466

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1569578938/212529466

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1568323361/212529466

My Twitch champ game

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1568169402/212529466

So, I got called a hacker for farming with Annie's Q last game. >.>

Not the first time Ive had someone question me on this, which, is really damn sad. xD

Tell them to learn how to read a tooltip  :lol:

But you know, I wouldn't be surprised if some people though you could Zhonya someone else.  :okiedokielokie:

I also remember on Calbel youtube a guy asking Soraka (pre-update) to stop giving the enemy mana (with her mana giver/silence ability).  :wacko:

I had a guy blast me for not using my ult as Jinx while I was level 5.  :okiedokielokie:

NN2sL1p.png

This time I got told I was mana hacking because I was stacking my passive / farming mana with Cass's E

Edited by Eavath

OK I know I played Udyr awesome-ly but I never thought it would be this awesome

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1572496687/212529466

(I solo'ed Baron here, best achievement ever XD)

Also, 4.18 is coming very soon, here are the notes.

http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.php/pbe-round-up-everything-you-will-see-in-patch-4-18-27329/#2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today:

I just had an insane comeback game. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1573677710/212529466?tab=overview&participant=8

Milestone:

<2 min      The team wanted to go for early invade, just to be greeted with 2 death on our team. Me (Udyr) started farming.

2-18 min   Enemy team got fed since Kha do what he was meant to do, do early gank, a lot. Enemy mid started ganking top/bot. Team behind 10k gold.

20 min      Enemy aced us and got 2 towers.

26 min      After some small skirmish and kills, we got clean Ace! Using the time we got, we do Baron, got it in time.

30 min      Gold difference came back to 0, Our team got mid inhib.

34 min      Enemy team inhib down, Nexus turret 1 down using Super Minion.

36 min      Got Baron again

46 min      We won.

As a bonus, I got Promotion series! Wish me luck

Edited by Kneesocks

a483b99097e87ff1d2f60f5576792284.png

Can I just talk about the fact that they let me walk past them and head butt Syndra twice in this game?

I literally walked past Fiddle and Shyv in the jungle to straight up headbutt Syndra in mid the first time, nothing came of it cause I messed up the combo.

Second time, I pushed supers into their based, headbutted Shyv away from them, got bored, walked past the two top lane turrets and proceeded to headbutt her out from under the second one for a kill. We then chased down Singed to the inhib turret and I also got that from passive damage. Yeah, they weren't the best with paying attention or something. >.>

This also just furthers my point of running around like a jackass when playing a tank and making shit happen. >w>

452a74a6774727b42a48eb450ac4a2d5.png

Umm.

So, like, this happened. :z

img-3152437-1-a483b99097e87ff1d2f60f5576

Can I just talk about the fact that they let me walk past them and head butt Syndra twice in this game?

I literally walked past Fiddle and Shyv in the jungle to straight up headbutt Syndra in mid the first time, nothing came of it cause I messed up the combo.

Second time, I pushed supers into their based, headbutted Shyv away from them, got bored, walked past the two top lane turrets and proceeded to headbutt her out from under the second one for a kill. We then chased down Singed to the inhib turret and I also got that from passive damage. Yeah, they weren't the best with paying attention or something. >.>

This also just furthers my point of running around like a jackass when playing a tank and making shit happen. >w>

Umm.

What is with you and getting put against bad Shyvanas like that? It's kinda depressing to look at... lol

• Brohoof 1

Lmao, I have no idea. xD

I actually just realized that I had one in both those games.

I noticed that right away... (If you haven't figured it out by now I have a slight obsession with Shyvana XD)

Speaking of Shyvana: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1575401932/204494141

This just happened and I don't quite know what to say about it, lol

I never even left my lane, I just sat there farming and killing Sion if he made a stupid mistake

Umm.

Thou has embraced the power of Godyr.

Seriously tho, I played Udyr a lot. I had an 11 win streak, which was broken as soon as I reached Bronze 3 ==

Edited by Kneesocks

Thou has embraced the power of Godyr.

Seriously tho, I played Udyr a lot. I had an 11 win streak, which was broken as soon as I reached Bronze 3 ==

Ive embraced Godyr a long time ago, mate. :V

I can't seem to do tankdyr, so I just go ham instead.

cf85cfd440b55b1fa5ae6112daff6031.pngMy little girl back hurts. I really can't stand doing so well and then actually losing. That pisses me off to such a great degree. >.>

• Brohoof 1

83a0e1e572a82068e28ff77c99d8ef95.png

So, umm, I really don't have much to say. Just. What.

I got called a smurf this game. >.>

Xin thought my "studder stepping", whatever that is, was really damn good. Thanks, Osu!!

Id also like to point out that I had a 21 killing spree by the end of this game.

• Brohoof 1

*Snip*

So, umm, I really don't have much to say. Just. What.

I got called a smurf this game. >.>

Xin thought my "studder stepping", whatever that is, was really damn good. Thanks, Osu!!

Id also like to point out that I had a 21 killing spree by the end of this game.

I think he meant "Stutter stepping".

Shoot -> move -> shoot -> move (Repeat till either you or your target dies or gets away.)

Nice score though. :)

Edited by Glaceon

Shoot -> move -> shoot -> move (Repeat till either you or your target dies or gets away.)

Aah, Ive never heard it called anything official before. I just saw the higher ups and pros doing it so I started doing it lmao. xD

and thankies. Me and Jinx always seems to go ham no matter what for whatever reason.

• Brohoof 1

Oh I know what he meant, though I have always heard it called orb walking or kiting (Stutter Step sounds closer to what it really is lol). It is rare to find people who can do it truly well, but those people ALWAYS kill as ADC

Oh I know what he meant, though I have always heard it called orb walking or kiting (Stutter Step sounds closer to what it really is lol). It is rare to find people who can do it truly well, but those people ALWAYS kill as ADC

I knew it as kiting originally, even when im not actually fighting.

Im not too bad at it, I guess. Its just a habit now. I literally need my attack speed or I try and do it only to watch my self pause from how slow I attack. xD

• Brohoof 1

I knew it as kiting originally, even when im not actually fighting.

Im not too bad at it, I guess. Its just a habit now. I literally need my attack speed or I try and do it only to watch my self pause from how slow I attack. xD

Yeah, if you get good at it it becomes very difficult to kill. You are a prime example of who to give red buff to when playing jungle lol

• Brohoof 1