Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Hi everypony!

I know its been a while since I've been on this thread, let alone the forums, but if anyone on the North American server wants to play a couple of matches with me, my Summoner name is Cal Stonehoof.

I just reached level 18, and have 5 wins to my name. I made the fatal mistake of simply playing just 5 vs AI games for almost 16 levels. They're good to get the feel of a new champion but don't give you the challenge against an intelligent opponet does. But the only thing to do is hit Solo queue button or look for a game in the lowelo chat room, and correct this mistake.

I'm not good. I won't get that many kills, and I will die..a lot! I think one of my last games (as Sivir) I had a final tally of 0/14/2! Yeah I face checked bushes with not the best results, lol.

I don't have a headset, or Skype (yet) but I'm looking to try and make more friends, and work on my skill. I'm not one that is all about winning, I don't care about getting kills, I believe in being classy, paitent, giving constructive critisism/ advice, and having fun.

So if you want to play a couple matches, look me up. If you're a follower of the LowELO podcast, I'm in their main chatroom "lowelo", so hope to hear from ya.

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof

-snip-

I would be more than happy to add you, good player or bad player. I do study up a lot on higher rank players, and I would be willing to try and help you get some more strategies as well as just know what to do and what not to do, or at least enough to make you look less like someone who has a burning desire to find that one bush with a garen in it and more like someone who has a general idea of what a "k/d/a" is :lol:

KokuraiSenshi on NA, add me whenever you wish :) I play with a few other bronies here, maybe we can all hook up and help you out sometime

• Brohoof 1

I would be more than happy to add you, good player or bad player. I do study up a lot on higher rank players, and I would be willing to try and help you get some more strategies as well as just know what to do and what not to do, or at least enough to make you look less like someone who has a burning desire to find that one bush with a garen in it and more like someone who has a general idea of what a "k/d/a" is :lol:

KokuraiSenshi on NA, add me whenever you wish :) I play with a few other bronies here, maybe we can all hook up and help you out sometime

By hook up, you mean play together right?

By hook up, you mean play together right?

Of course lol, sorry I guess my lingo could be taken the wrong way though if there any girls out there who would like me please god tell me I'M SO LONELY!!!!!!!! ;~;. I am perfectly happy with my current situation no I'm not I'm so lonely ;~;

• Brohoof 2

Hi everypony!

I know its been a while since I've been on this thread, let alone the forums, but if anyone on the North American server wants to play a couple of matches with me, my Summoner name is Cal Stonehoof.

I just reached level 18, and have 5 wins to my name. I made the fatal mistake of simply playing just 5 vs AI games for almost 16 levels. They're good to get the feel of a new champion but don't give you the challenge against an intelligent opponet does. But the only thing to do is hit Solo queue button or look for a game in the lowelo chat room, and correct this mistake.

I'm not good. I won't get that many kills, and I will die..a lot! I think one of my last games (as Sivir) I had a final tally of 0/14/2! Yeah I face checked bushes with not the best results, lol.

I don't have a headset, or Skype (yet) but I'm looking to try and make more friends, and work on my skill. I'm not one that is all about winning, I don't care about getting kills, I believe in being classy, paitent, giving constructive critisism/ advice, and having fun.

So if you want to play a couple matches, look me up. If you're a follower of the LowELO podcast, I'm in their main chatroom "lowelo", so hope to hear from ya.

You can add me if you want too! Sir Treb is the name.

Hi everypony!

I'm here to help too! Just look for ShinyShyvana on the NA servers :P

lately I have barely been playing league of legends at all, my friends have almost all but abandoned me and when they play with me they are always mocking me for being "worse" than them at the game. I have come to the conclusion that I need new gaming friends =.= I'm seriously starting to loose interrest in this game just because the people I used to call "friends" are now punishing me for not spending 12 hours a day trying to get better at the game constantly.... I dunno if im the only one having this problem.

anyway if anyone feels like having a game with me feel free to add fluffykin on the euw servers. ._.
prefer to talk on skype while gaming thought as I feel just playing becomes unpersonal and uneccesarry harder on communication

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1568589386/218154776

A game two weeks that I played. It was my first Fiddlesticks game for months. I ended up losing, becase at the end of the day Fiddlesticks is not a carry, but it was fun. :)

I am MagosAmphrose on the NA server, if anyone wishes to add me ingame.

So just here to say, looking for people to play with. Names TWlLIGHT SPARKLE (the first i in twilight is a lowercase 'L" everything else is spaelled correctly) on the NA server. Mostly bored and want people to play with :P I promise to not be too horrible at league. Gold V if anyone wants to duo also.

So just here to say, looking for people to play with. Names TWlLIGHT SPARKLE (the first i in twilight is a lowercase 'L" everything else is spaelled correctly) on the NA server. Mostly bored and want people to play with :P I promise to not be too horrible at league. Gold V if anyone wants to duo also.

KokuraiSenshi on NA as well, feel free to add me. I would add you buuuuuuuuut I am actually headed off to bed lol. Yes, I am B3, but I do play with a Gold V friend pretty often and on my good days I am able to play about that level. On my bad days though (which unfortunately I have been having a LOT of lately)... I'm not  :please: So most likely norms for you and I if we play lol

KokuraiSenshi on NA as well, feel free to add me. I would add you buuuuuuuuut I am actually headed off to bed lol. Yes, I am B3, but I do play with a Gold V friend pretty often and on my good days I am able to play about that level. On my bad days though (which unfortunately I have been having a LOT of lately)... I'm not  :please: So most likely norms for you and I if we play lol

Haha I have a smurf that's at a much lower elo (plays this game too much), but I'd be down :)

• Brohoof 1

I ended up losing, becase at the end of the day Fiddlesticks is not a carry, but it was fun. :)

Fiddlesticks isnt a carry?

I think ive heard it all now.

When he's done right, he literally melts teams. It is disgusting to see.

• Brohoof 1

Fiddlesticks isnt a carry?

I think ive heard it all now.

When he's done right, he literally melts teams. It is disgusting to see.

I know, and team-melting is how I got my 28 kill streak. XD

No, I was pushing, and the others had ADC carries, pushed back the remaining three members of my team, and won before I could land the *literal* final hit on the Nexus.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1581552348/218154776

And this is what I call a good Veigar game. XD

Dat Ryze doh...

I mean seriously, unless this is some high elo thing I don't know about, why would you build Iceborn Gauntlet on Ryze? More importantly why would you build it before your tear of the goddess? It's just no...

Dat Ryze doh...

I mean seriously, unless this is some high elo thing I don't know about, why would you build Iceborn Gauntlet on Ryze? More importantly why would you build it before your tear of the goddess? It's just no...

Armor and mana as well as the slow it gives from passive. Not a bad item to build, really.

However, getting a tear late for it is a big no no though. I dont know what that guy was thinking.

chn2vWc.png

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1581887643/43976981

Dat Akali jungle tho :D Srsly. They invaded my red, our Blitz got first-blooded, but got Vi killed to Caitlyn. So I capitalized and took my blue, her red, then my red. Her jungle then proceeded to belong to me the rest of the game :D I hope this new jungle they've got up on PBE goes through, she's going to be so much fun ^^

Edited by Eavath
  • Brohoof 2