Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

I found a new jungler. Amumu is great.

Also this was fun:

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1584950000/210896521

We were losing and then we turned a switch at around 19 minutes with 4 kills and  a tower  :lol:

I love Mumu's ult.

Oh and another comeback (as Jinx this time)

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1584973545/210896521

Edited by GlowingFlask

Anyone else having trouble logging in right now? I've been trying to log in for like ten minutes but it says it can't connect to the server or something like that...

I did everything that I could with both my internet and my computer and still nothing, so I'm thinking it might be the server or something

Anyone else having trouble logging in right now? I've been trying to log in for like ten minutes but it says it can't connect to the server or something like that...

I did everything that I could with both my internet and my computer and still nothing, so I'm thinking it might be the server or something

Ive been logged in all night and I actaully just recently re logged after dogdging like, 3 or so minutes ago

I hope Varus is as good as I think he is. My older brother plays about lower gold level and he can pull him off bot laning, well. I'm going to try midding him though. Yet again, Phreak's reccomended laning for characters has failed me before. I tried to Twitch jungle. What a joke. Not good enough early to do shit, even WITH a leash. But on bottom, I could probably compete with most gold ranked players. I say this because I'm midding due to advice presented in the Varus Champion Spotlight.

I plan to try out a new Veigar build this weekend as well. It works similarly to Racecar Veigar... :P

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

Welcome to ranked my friend, where just about everybody sucks at their role

And the guys who claim to main a champ/role or have 100+ games played in that role/with a champ somehow feed harder than everyone else when given what they want.

So, I was playing ranked as usual, then after the game someone invited me to go duo (It was last night). He just add me post game. I saw his rank and he's on Silver III, while I'm on Bronze II

Dafuq

Not sure if he has been losing a lot that his MMR is as low as Bronze or my winning streak takes me to Silver III MMR.

Apparently I can play Nunu a bit?

pls babby GOML you know I am the Nunu queen weeb

clarity revive run all attack speed

win win win win win

Also I bet you miss Fiora support

• Brohoof 1

pls babby GOML you know I am the Nunu queen weeb

clarity revive run all attack speed

win win win win win

Also I bet you miss Fiora support

We need to have a Nunu off to prove who is the real Nunu Queen!

c3972175bcdf112e8890de2c79537287.png

I got an unofficial penta as Trundle just now. Killed Caitlyn and then proceeded to get a quadra at our Mid inhib turret.

I might actually start jungling again just cause of Trundle. o /

c3972175bcdf112e8890de2c79537287.png

I got an unofficial penta as Trundle just now. Killed Caitlyn and then proceeded to get a quadra at our Mid inhib turret.

I might actually start jungling again just cause of Trundle. o /

Wow, that Trundle's smack must've hurt a lot. I mean, FF+BotRK+TF+over 2 AS could melt a lot of enemies in seconds.

Damn, I lost a game earlier today. I was pretty farmed, but the enemy team got Quinn mid and Vayne ADC, which means that fights hurt a lot. Especially when I was supposed to be the tank.

85cb1b4c-1654-4793-9aed-16763c3dfc46_zps

THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BUILD MALPHITE IS SIX WARMOG'S
WE WON THE GAME BEFORE I COULD GET ALL OF THEM, BUT I WILL ONE DAY BE THE MASTER OF THE WARMOG'S

8K+ HEALTH PLS AND TY

Edited by Witch
  • Brohoof 2

If anyone wants to add me:

IGN: OdinLegend - on NA server

Though I have a rusty computer, I can still play for fun.

:)

I hope Varus is as good as I think he is. My older brother plays about lower gold level and he can pull him off bot laning, well. I'm going to try midding him though. Yet again, Phreak's reccomended laning for characters has failed me before. I tried to Twitch jungle. What a joke. Not good enough early to do shit, even WITH a leash. But on bottom, I could probably compete with most gold ranked players. I say this because I'm midding due to advice presented in the Varus Champion Spotlight.

I plan to try out a new Veigar build this weekend as well. It works similarly to Racecar Veigar... :P

The one problem with Varus is that you need to build a team around him (similar to Ashe), or pick him when they don't have many champs that can assassinate you in an instant (Talon, Kha, Leb, Fizz, etc). He has a decent lane phase with his range, but is outclassed by Cait, who has both zoning and escape. His ultimate is pretty strong in team fights, so I'd say pick him when you got a strong peeler as an assist or a team comp full of aoes/cc.

The one problem with Varus is that you need to build a team around him (similar to Ashe), or pick him when they don't have many champs that can assassinate you in an instant (Talon, Kha, Leb, Fizz, etc). He has a decent lane phase with his range, but is outclassed by Cait, who has both zoning and escape. His ultimate is pretty strong in team fights, so I'd say pick him when you got a strong peeler as an assist or a team comp full of aoes/cc.

^

This, pretty much.

Every time I play Talon and there's a Varus all I have to do is hop on him because half the time the people are like "what do :'D" and then they freak out and forget they have ult up and die. ^^;

Then again, I usually just play on low level accounts with noobs who have no idea what they are doing. ^^;