Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

@@KokuraiNoSenshi, *Sigh* Its just seems like everyone and I mean everyone,is a sheep, following every single little thing the pros do.

And that wouldn't be a problem, really, except for the fact that is all anyone does and its monotonous like I said. All I have to do and am allowed to do in top is pick Yorick and Quinn. Boom! Instant crushed lane. No fun.

Welcome to the biggest reason I actually question how much I like this game

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the biggest reason I actually question how much I like this game

I still want to enjoy the game, but there is just so much in it that just loves to grind away my patience.

Edited by Kurai
  • Brohoof 2

I only dislike hardcore meta sheeping when people play some of the "New Meta" picks when they are actually rather niche picks that work better in teamplay and all they really know is the champion and the role (Such as the rise of full AP top Gragases when he became meta post rework and more recently, people that go kass top into riven or whatever and wonder why they are failing so hard). A related type of annoying sheep are the trick2g fans who afk farm for 20 minutes but never take early dragons (Like half the point of Trick's Godyr) and somehow still take forever to build the flare anyway. If you don't want to claim early objectives with your powerfarm jungler then just play yi.

• Brohoof 1

A related type of annoying sheep are the trick2g fans who afk farm for 20 minutes but never take early dragons (Like half the point of Trick's Godyr) and somehow still take forever to build the flare anyway

I am still working on learning the strategy behind the Godyr lol, I am honestly quite shiet at him

I honestly don't like the whole Madstone jungle thing. I mean, what's the sense in hopping into a team-based game just to pretty much say "F8ck the team" for ~50+ percent of the match. I know Drag has global gold, but a gank that can lead into a lane getting ahead sounds much more plausible then ~300g. (I know the dragon gives more later on, but let's be serious here, most people aboveor around  Silver III/II know how to ward)

I don't mind Trick2g, but the whole Madstone thing just doesn't really sit well with me.

Woah, when talkin about Godyr, I'm the man, I main him.

Although recently, whenever I jungle as Udyr, I did a gank or 2 before feral is made, if the situation gives me the chance. Successful gank(s) will give me Feral in ~12 minutes, not the best time. 

My rule after Feral is done and probably Merc Treads finished is to gank a lot. Heck, gank all the lane. After a gank, kill a camp or two and you're ready to go.

Gank > Camp > Gank > Repeat. 

I did this perfectly once and my stack is still around 30 at 20+ minutes with huge lead and I managed to pocket almost 6k gold before died.

Also, using Madstone, Drag can be killed quickly. Using Madstone + Feral stacks gives you opportunity to do Baron at 20+ minutes.

Edited by Kneesocks

ZRk9yEl.jpg

Decided to play some Annie. Yeah, glad I did. Once I finished my build, if any less than 3 of them jumped on me They'd all die. After second back when I finished Death Cap and got Mejai's, any time Heimer dropped a turret, I'd one shot them before they could do anything. Sadly, they weren't ever grouped enough for me to penta, or I think I could've got it 1v5.

Edit- Almost forgot. After ~kill 23 Xin told me I should just afk... As I was taking his blue buff xD

Edited by Eavath

ZRk9yEl.jpg

Decided to play some Annie. Yeah, glad I did. Once I finished my build, if any less than 3 of them jumped on me They'd all die. After second back when I finished Death Cap and got Mejai's, any time Heimer dropped a turret, I'd one shot them before they could do anything. Sadly, they weren't ever grouped enough for me to penta, or I think I could've got it 1v5.

I don't see a DFG in there.

You sadden me greatly.

Get this shit outta here. :l

Also, I see how this came about. xD

Edited by Haven

I don't see a DFG in there.

You sadden me greatly.

Get this shit outta here. :l

Also, I see how that came about. xD

Who needs a DFG when I could two shot everyone one their team except for Xin... Who actually took full combo xD

This game, THIS GAME
post-25650-0-50818000-1415198699_thumb.png
One hour of none stop turtling, assassinations, dying in one sec, hearts attacks induced by respawn times, and none stop Sion ulting into a wall.

Edited by Kurai

So, in celebration of the new Tristana splash art that just went live this morning, I decided to play a game as her.

dea04b783887bc16a4af65cf54a0c5f0.png

Seems like someone else had the same idea, but I was the better Trist.

Was there ever any doubt, though? DGhB8qR.png

Well, is anyone going to miss jungling? Why do I say this, I bet you wonder. S5 features a nerf to Smite and a change in jungle structure. I see a lot of stuff involving that it "kills jungling all together."

My thoughts are, personally, in admiration. No more unavoidable surprises, and two top. At least, I hope so. (Prime opportunity to nerf Yi, am I right?)

@

I don't really see the changes killing off jungling as a whole, partly because champions who are at their core junglers first above anything else would have no trouble adapting to the changes, and primarily because in the eternal quest for optimizing the gold and experience coming in on your side of the map, not having a jungler throws both those valuable resources away, not even mentioning the fact that as you yourself pointed out, the element of surprise a jungler provides to the game is absolutely integral to the game's structure and it keeps the game from being a one-sided slaughter fest once certain lanes gain the advantage. Without a jungler the game would pretty much devolve to "win 2 out of 3 lanes to win the match".

The nerf to smite's timer is pretty negligible IMO. As someone who does not jungle with summoner CDR I can say that if the 20 extra seconds on the cooldown timer really bother me, I'll just invest some points in the masteries to reduce that to 14 extra seconds, and if that still doesn't do enough then there's always the new jungle items that further reduce the cooldown of smite, though personally, I think that the new jungle and its items offer enough new stuff that investing everything into just killing jungle creeps (which becomes a non-issue mid game anyways) would kind of be a waste. I'm more looking forward to the opportunity to let's say gank someone and throw a smite on them that not only deals a decent chunk of true damage, but also slows them for a short time.

It remains to be seen whether the new jungle is better or worse than the current jungle, but if nothing else, it's something new for people to play around with a bit.

Jungle is dead? More like there's more options than just Kha/Lee/Elise/Rammus for competitive. The nerf to early gank spamming combined with the option for an offensive smite should make it viable but not dominant.

Anyway I bet Nunu will become a very strong soloq pick for s5 because of the huge amount of objectives that junglers will have to control (Dragon buffs, Scuttle Crab, Smite Buffs) Combined with his natural sustain in the tougher jungle and that should mean a very good environment for him.

That fun moment when you get into a ranked lobby and last pick does not know how to support but don't worry guys hes a diamond 1 smurf if we let him mid he will carry.....

fml

• Brohoof 1