Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

So I just experienced my first game as Azir... I fed like hell, but the craziest part is escaping the enemies TWICE when I was low on health... All within the span of ~3 minutes!!! @_@ But yeah... Also, one death was me trying to get blue buff solo... Yeah, I just got #rekt x.x I'm still learning him though, as this was just my first game playing him in PVP, hahah... Still, escaping twice with barely any health left? Geez XD

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1668464321/50853166

Just wondering but does anyone have a good build for gnar?

I've seen a ton of different builds, however the BotRK into tank seems the most common. I've also seen Tri into tank or a Sunfire rush. I guess it depends on the MU really.

Well, I just had a mildy interesting game.

Went Mid as Annie (of course >.>) and had a malz against me. Little shit was antsy as all get out, but thats not the point of the story. He taunted at one point and danced in lane, then proceeded to get two man ganked and shit on by everyone followed by more of their teammates getting melted as well. I point this out in all chat and he gets a bit buttgrumpy over it. Like, dont taunt and shit if you cant handle someone calling you out on it.

Fast forward and Sej is now saying that Im going to LCS. So, in the postgame lobby, we have a dialogue and it pretty much ended up with me and her forming our own LCS team called SwegBois. That's right, we're going places and its going to be glorious. B)

Ohh, I also went 16/3/6

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1670845851/204292409?tab=overview

Okay why was I not introduced to this thread a long time ago? xD

Anyways! If you want to add me, my summoner name is "PrincessWubsy." I play on North American server. 

I use Volibear and Annie right now. I just started playing LoL about 3 weeks ago maybe? So I'm still newish. :P

tumblr_m5hcie0GzY1rrzdauo1_400.gif

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~

Awesome! I love Viktor too, he's such a threat late in the game.
 I know. He is so good o3o
Lich bane, deathcap, level 2 argument and sorc boots, he can one shot any squishy. 

Opinion of ranked in 3 words:

I HATE RUINS! (Runes)

Why, you ask? Because they create an advantage that is so extreme that I can only support in the lobbies. CANNOT CARRY.

Either that or I go 30-5 or some shit, with Vayne or Pantheon, or Jinx...

And by the way, Veigar Support is viable.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

I have a question for you league players regarding what I should do in my situation.

Im currently level 20, I have been playing on and off for the past few weeks.

The only role i can play is support, im pretty decent at it. I understand the role quite well and I am fairly confident with my ability on it on several support champs.

I have come to realise that the support role is apparently a very unpopular role for the majority of the community, to the point where its very rare for someone else to call for the support role in champ select.

The real problem is that eventually I will find myself with someone else wanting to play support in front of me on pick order, and then im stuck with a role that I have practiced very little with against others who are pretty much guaranteed to be better than me and I will probably just end up feeding or at the least contributing nothing to my team.

What should I do?

Should I try practicing new roles so that I have something to fall back to but risk the first bunch of games playing said role doing awful and chance losing interest from the game because of that.

Or should I just keep playing the support role that im good at and enjoy but risk that 1% chance that I will have someone else actually wanting to play support.

Perhaps there is a role that is easy to learn or transition to from the support role? Some say mid because as support I already know champs like lux and morgana. Others say jungle is a similar role to support. I've also been told top is pretty easy and staple thing to learn.

I honestly don't know if I will play far enough to get to the point of ranked but its something thats been on my mind.

This has become quite a dry post, heres some emotes  :wub:  :D  :squee:  :P  :fluttershy:

I have a question for you league players regarding what I should do in my situation.

The only role i can play is support, im pretty decent at it. I understand the role quite well and I am fairly confident with my ability on it on several support champs.

I have come to realise that the support role is apparently a very unpopular role for the majority of the community, to the point where its very rare for someone else to call for the support role in champ select.

The real problem is that eventually I will find myself with someone else wanting to play support in front of me on pick order, and then im stuck with a role that I have practiced very little with against others who are pretty much guaranteed to be better than me and I will probably just end up feeding or at the least contributing nothing to my team.

What should I do?

Should I try practicing new roles so that I have something to fall back to but risk the first bunch of games playing said role doing awful and chance losing interest from the game because of that.

Or should I just keep playing the support role that im good at and enjoy but risk that 1% chance that I will have someone else actually wanting to play support.

Perhaps there is a role that is easy to learn or transition to from the support role? Some say mid because as support I already know champs like lux and morgana. Others say jungle is a similar role to support. I've also been told top is pretty easy and staple thing to learn.

I honestly don't know if I will play far enough to get to the point of ranked but its something thats been on my mind.

This has become quite a dry post, heres some emotes  :wub:  :D  :squee:  :P  :fluttershy:

I would say play mid or adc! It really depends because I know 4 people that I've played with for a long time who only do support and one of them decided to try mid and loved it because they say that the champion mechanics are very similar!

2 of my other support main friends went to adc and have been doing very well with it because they love laning with someone else and love working with people to win lane so it was good for them!

But you will eventually learn how to play all roles, you will just have a main role and then other comfortable roles for you!

So I would say go for mid if you love support champion mechanics or adc if you love working with another laner... Top and jungle can be similar in some ways... But not as much as mid or adc! ^_^

And supports can carry very hard ;) they are the underdogs and are the ones who get the adc fed in the first place, so it's a great role to main! :D

• Brohoof 1

@@Yozer247,

Just use team builder, lol.

But yea, you should probably work on other positions. If anything, just get good/decent at one champ in each role just in case. As a support main myself, I haven't run into this problem yet since I just use team builder, but once I get to ranked (I'm only lv 24), I can see this becoming an issue. Especially with duo queue adc/supports. So I have a few champs in each role that I'm somewhat comfortable with and can play if I really have to. 

Oh yea, I have LoL again. Whoop!

What should I do?

I'd recommend to learn every single role and become at least so good at it that you can do it and thats it. Not saying to do it well, just know what it consists of and the basics of it. I fucking hate Top lane and Jungle, but I know how to do them and what they consist of for whenever I don't get any of the other roles I actually can do or like to.

Other than that, Mid has the most supports who go there for full damage (Like you said, if you play Lux, Morgana, etc as support you can take them to mid with nearly the same mindset, but Id actually go to learn a better mid than most ones who can support), but ADC is also easy to learn and its already in the same lane, so no getting used to anything new other than being bothered while farming. Top isn't exactly too hard to learn either, but its definitely more fight oriented than both mid and support/adc. You may poke in either of those two other lanes, but top usually has literal fights breaking out over and over. I actually get caught off guard usually at them when they happen and I'm used to sitting in mid or bot lane with constant poke going off. Jungle is easy enough and you get to focus on yourself a lot more, however, some people firmly believe in you baby sitting and holding their hand through everything while yelling at you cause they're doing bad.

So, really just take a pick of like, two at least and suck it up for a while to get it down otherwise you'll actually come out worse doing a role you have no idea doing or how to work right.

I have only wrecked Silvers as of far... Because majority suck.

I went 4-5-2 as Twitch last match, and a silver Nid went 2/8/3. I call that bad.

My teams are always crap though... Wish I had a good ranked team. I'm about to join a friend's team, but most people to be in said team aren't even level 30 yet...

Maybe, just maybe... I could make one myself. I have a few people on my friend's list who are level 30, who are teamless.

Still have to wait until I get 8K IP FOR MY RUNE PAGE. I even got the Marks finished.

Me recently

Failed two Silver 4 series, then loss after loss until I got sent back to Silver 5. Fight my way to series and won, thus now I'm at Silver 4, again.

That's it! This year I'll be aiming for Diamond Elo!

Since the "quote" button isn't working for some reason,

@Glaceon- It's really fun when you break the meta ;P

Sword of the Occult Vayne= Fun beyond compare.

Yasuo= Twisted Fate Counter.

Tank Tryn with Thornmail= Best Tryn build NA

Next Ranked Season, I'm hoping at least Gold, going to try for Plat though. I am actually fairly good, I have a 2/4 Win/Loss WITHOUT RUNES in Ranked.