Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Not EUW, but I play a lot of LoL. Plus, I'm in a team called the Pumpkin Possefor S5 as their solotop carry. My main is Vayne, but I play a lot of other champions, like Pantheon, Tryndamere, Vi... (All four I listed are top viable).

@Wyzecat Be sure to let me know if you want to! Il be more then happy to help :)

@TenorSounds Yeah, you're totally right, its just what cam to my mind :P

@RainbowDarth Yeah you can, But you're account is probably inactive since you havent played since s1, So you should make a new one :) Just let me know if you want to play :D

@Twilight Dirac Okay, I would like the ones who would join to give propasals for names to the team :)

If youre not lvl 30 il help boost you since you only play on occasions :) I mean playing with you and for you though ofc :squee:

@IJoinedForPonies I know, A big part of the Community can be really bad, Thats why i want to tstart a brony team :D

• Brohoof 1

@Banul I havent played it, Im trying to keep to one moba and thats LoL right now. :)

I like trying to get better at one then kind of switching between diffrent ones ;)

@RainbowDarth I could play with you sometime around 10 in the morning here so in like 6,30 houres? I really need to sleep now :squee:

Wait nm you said 8 pm :I Sorry :blush:

Edited by PinkieTheRealMVP

Daaaaaamn I forgot how much I friggen suck at this game XD

The only champ I can play is Leona lol.

And I use the term "play" in the loosest possible sense.

Don't feel bad. I'm the same way. I have no idea when to ward, even though I learned fast via facechecking a bush and feeding a enemy champion for my troubles. xD.  I have no idea when the laning phase begins, or when team fights should be happening, or when to go for Dragon or Baron, let alone determining what champions are AP, or AD. I don't know my hot keys, or how to quickly signal for help.

I played Sivir mostly as an ADC but am not really good at it. I might be a level 18, but the majority of my matches were played vs AI (not a good thing to do). The way I look at it is just play to have fun, and do your best. Yeah you'll get those that are obsessed with winning, and will cuss you out when you lose, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

As for me, I've currently retired from LoL. xD

@@Sir Cal Stonehoof,

I know quite a bit about the game (kinda). I know general champion things (Who's AP, AD, tank, where they lane, etc), but I still don't know a ton. I've sort of just been maining Leona because I'm pretty good at getting my ADCs kills as her (When they understand how aggressive Leona is lol. Getting an ADC that understands Leona is a blessing), and she's super tanky, which means I won't die as easily when I make the inevitable idiotic mistakes I constantly make XD

My mindset with trying to main support is basically like, "Well, I don't get kills anyway, so I'll play a role where you're literally not supposed to get kills." 

So far I haven't tried out a bunch of supports (Pretty much just Leona and Soraka XP), but I'll get there eventually. Even at Level 28, there's people who don't know garbage about the game so I can do fairly well sometimes

• Brohoof 1

My mindset with trying to main support is basically like, "Well, I don't get kills anyway, so I'll play a role where you're literally not supposed to get kills."

>where you're literally not supposed to get kiills

Please.

Try saying that to me when I go ham as Annie support, mate. If carrying my team is wrong, then I must be horrible.

Getting kills as a support is not a bad thing, in fact, it can very much be a damned good then when you don't have a competent ADC. You do not feed stupid, as they will waste it. If I feel my ADC is not up to par with how I want them to be, I will do whatever I can to secure and feed myself. They can farm to their hearts desire and stay farmed up.

If you're gonna main support, that should be one of the first things you start to try and understand. I actually still struggle with trying to give people a chance, since I prefer to try and keep the whole team up and have no one useless, but some people are literally just not worth the effort. Instead of purely giving everything up, try and keep you and your ADC level in kills and assists. It's what I aim for, but if the ADC is any good, then they'll pretty much get everything anyhow on their own accord. Its a win win.

That also makes me think of the time when this Sivir got mad at me for making us both go 8/0 as Karma.

At the same time. >.>

She even once raged after I chained someone to help keep someone there, and it blew up on its own accord, yet, I was the one purposely securing it when I did nothing else. That person would have lived had I not done that. :l

Apparently, we went back to season 3 or something. >.>

Also, a fed Leona is scary as shit.

Something that can jump to me, stun me for days, and take just about 0 damage is much more scary than some person with a gun trying to chase.

Fucking RIP my yordle waifu. ;~;

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/01/champion-update-tristana.html

While I initially do not care for her new look, I can't actually stay mad at her for long no matter what they do to her since she's my waifu and all, it will actually take a little while to get used to her new look when it comes.

And by "a little while" I mean "probably by the end of the day or next hour" cause goddamn, I love  me some Tristana. <3

• Brohoof 1

>where you're literally not supposed to get kiills

Please.

Try saying that to me when I go ham as Annie support, mate. If carrying my team is wrong, then I must be horrible.

Getting kills as a support is not a bad thing, in fact, it can very much be a damned good then when you don't have a competent ADC. You do not feed stupid, as they will waste it. If I feel my ADC is not up to par with how I want them to be, I will do whatever I can to secure and feed myself. They can farm to their hearts desire and stay farmed up.

^ dis

Even when I call support, I generally play someone I know I can score kills with if I have to (Lux, Leona, Annie, Lulu, etc.) so if worst comes to worst...

I'm improving marginally lately with Amumu, which makes me happy. ^^

Edit: And the totally amazing @@Gravelord Neat-O gave me Regifted Amumu because he is a huge dweeb.

thx again, i still owe u bigtime :C

Edited by Sage
  • Brohoof 2