Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

After playing almost exclusively ADC for the past 4 years I believe that the support has every right to take the kill.
Don't complain about KS as long as the enemy is dead it is a good thing.

All what matters is that YOUR team gets ahead while THEIR team falls behind.
That will always happen no matter who gets the killing blow. :)

• Brohoof 1

Fucking RIP my yordle waifu. ;~;

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/01/champion-update-tristana.html

While I initially do not care for her new look, I can't actually stay mad at her for long no matter what they do to her since she's my waifu and all, it will actually take a little while to get used to her new look when it comes.

Dear god what did they do to her?! D:

I have been gone too long...

• Brohoof 1

After playing almost exclusively ADC for the past 4 years I believe that the support has every right to take the kill.

Don't complain about KS as long as the enemy is dead it is a good thing.

KS = kill secure LMAOO

If I'm playing ADC I'd rather my support also be able to handle themselves if I leave lane to grab buff. That's the major problem I have with the way a lot of supports are designed - they're weak and they can hardly do all that much alone.

It's only if they take all the farm I get a little grumpy. Like, a few minions out of a wave is whatever, but the full wave is a pain in the ass.

Edited by Sage
  • Brohoof 1

Case in point, support Annie for ya. c:

3b8cf92ae01e16cc9699721ef44d293e.png

Kalista was ok. Nothing special.

But, guess who was doing the damage to the enemy riven while she melted half of our whole team? Me.

Who was stopping Kat from ulting everyone while taking half of her health? Me.

I was fed as shit. And I was supporting.

I protect my ADC as best I can in lane, letting them farm as best as possible, but once lane is out, I'm going to go nuke someone or just cause shit so someone dies (hopefully someone on the enemy team. >w>). I do not like that whole, build support items thing cause then you're literally useless without anyone near you. I can ward around and help save people, while doing damage, while being able to roam around on my own. If I had all support items, them most I could do is run and hope I can survive or that someone comes to save me. That's stupid.

Also, the enemy Riven was salty as fuck. lmao

Dear god what did they do to her?! D:

I have been gone too long...

Its what they're gonna do to her cause she's apparently not yordle enough or something?

She's not different enough from humans other than her height so she needs to be drastically done or something, idk.

While, I'm growing to it, I still have a big problem that their idea was to make her more feral and wild...when she's a city yordle?

I can't remember anywhere that they stated they actually acted like animals, maybe in the past or something since Gnar or something, idk, but I am not approving of that area. They can keep the design, but just make her super tomboy and not animal like.

I play an ADC main (Vayne), and healthy supports, particularly later carry supps like Veigar or Ashe (my only two support champions) get kills and CS even at post-laning. Even then, everyone gets CS at that point.

By the way, AP Varus is REALLY GOOD.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

Just picked up on League of Legends a few days ago. I have only scratched the surface so far, but I got into it pretty easily.

Out of the small amount of characters I've played, I really enjoy playing as Lissandra and the adorable Kog'maw

I never really actually posted on here much, but today I quit playing LoL... I really hate saying this right under a person that just started, but I think its important that everyone in the LoL community stays positive. I quit LoL because my friends moved on from it... I wasn't enjoying it without them, and as much as I love the game I can't continue playing with this massively competitive community, when I just want to have the same feeling I did back in S2. As a gamer I'm slowing down. I'm glad I'm moving on, I think it'll make me happier without all the constant stress of yelling at teammates and pinging baron 24/7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxAabW7JfTQ

I hope for the future of LoL to be better than the past, and for the new players to enjoy smashing their "R" keys as hard as they can. 

I never really actually posted on here much, but today I quit playing LoL... I really hate saying this right under a person that just started, but I think its important that everyone in the LoL community stays positive. I quit LoL because my friends moved on from it... I wasn't enjoying it without them, and as much as I love the game I can't continue playing with this massively competitive community, when I just want to have the same feeling I did back in S2. As a gamer I'm slowing down. I'm glad I'm moving on, I think it'll make me happier without all the constant stress of yelling at teammates and pinging baron 24/7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxAabW7JfTQ

I hope for the future of LoL to be better than the past, and for the new players to enjoy smashing their "R" keys as hard as they can.

I do not blame you one bit for your decision. Friends make most bothersome games really enjoyable and those that are enjoyable just that much more so. I honestly am a bit amazed I can play this as I do without anyone.

Also, everything tends to die down after a while. Somewhere along the line I'll stop caring to play by myself or in general, im sure. It's just natural for most things and people.

So, yeah. I'm glad you're ok with the decision and whatnot. Good luck with any other thing you may get into. o /

for the new players to enjoy smashing their "R" keys as hard as they can.

And their D/F keys upon the smallest of scares. DGhB8qR.png

• Brohoof 1

Reminds me of my first panic flash... (Saved me, but I still hate myself for doing that XD)

I remember those days as well. xD

They were quite glorious, I can't lie. x)

It actually feels odd when I don't flash from something sudden, but someone else does. It's such a good giggle. to have. x)

So, since I've been losing ranked game recently, I evaded ranked (since there will be rank reset anyway). I went to normals and realized Irelia is free this week. So, I tried it. 

FYI, my first impression long time ago is that she wasn't a champ made for me. But now, I wanna play her all the time. She's so fun, pretty tanky and deals lots of damage through True Damage and AD and TriForce proc and LS. 

I build Tri (1) to Armor/MR item (2) (depending on who's rolling/fed on the enemy team OR my enemy lane) and get Tabi (3) for a bit more armor. Then from there, I go Zephyr (4) and 2nd Tank Item (5) or BotRK (6) if 2nd tank item isn't needed yet. 

I use ADC oriented runes (AD red + 1 crit chance red, Armor Yellow, MR/lvl blue and 1 LS quints and 2 AD quints) Although I think the AD quints needs to be changed with AS quints. 

21/9/0 mastery and you are ready. Grab Doran/Longsword and pots and I'd have 4.5%/1.5% LS on start.

Had lots of fun this way, starts game with 86/90 AD, thus harass is only AA away. 

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1698003914/212529466?tab=overview

Edited by Kneesocks

I had a realization about one of my favorite champions. It makes me sound like an idiot. I feel like one. Pantheon's E does not level scale, almost at all. The Q definitely does. Still lost against a Shyv as Pantheon. Would have won if the enemy team wasn't a bunch of lucky buckers. FOUR TIMES THIS HAPPENED. I WOULD 1V1 AND THEY WOULD SURVIVE WITH 50 HEALTH. I try to chase, but I can't. Or they took advantage of their luck by pulling Juke City.

@,

Dat anivia jungle... Did that become meta while I was gone or something? 

Im pretty sure they're just being silly and whatnot, I highly doubt that is anywhere near meta.

Also, I must be on a good streak or something atm...

lCWKjlA.jpg

I can't wait for it to end and everything to be back to normal.

So I had a 3 win streak with Vayne recently, including a 14-0-7 game I had against the worst Varus NA... He literally should have been easily able to counter me in lane. He's only won one game recently, and that was in Dominion.

HE WAS USING ALACRITY. AS A VARUS. Varus should always use Furor to stack his Blight. He went 0/6/0. With a Vayne in his lane. OMFG.

I'm telling you, snowballer Vayne is definitely a thing. So is support Veigar, because I have only won as him, since the first time I played him support.

Cait = Twitch Counter. Last game I could not even farm.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

Not sure if this has been posted here yet. But this is for all the Jinx fans here

I'm not sure if I want to return to Summoner's Rift..I lack the confidence in my ability to do even the basics..Which I still have no clue what to do, still. But I wish everyone else the best of luck in their matches.

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof
  • Brohoof 1

Welp, I quit league.

TWhsfwG.png

9 -1  is apparently Bronze.

Which means, had I gotten ADC on that one game I lost, my 10-0 would have just landed me back into Silver.

Do better than my last prov's and get demoted. Nice. >.>

Edited by Haven

Welp, I quit league.

TWhsfwG.png

9 -1  is apparently Bronze.

Which means, had I gotten ADC on that one game I lost, my 10-0 would have just landed me back into Silver.

Do better than my last prov's and get demoted. Nice. >.>

The placement matches are still affected by your MMR that was slightly adjusted from last season.

Don't worry. Placements are hell for everyone.

One of my friends is in gold 2 after going 6-4 from plat 1 last season.

You can make it to silver!

• Brohoof 1