Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Decided to play just a single match and I am once again reminded why I hardly play normal games ^^;

Started off 2/0, got Mejais. Was 11/0 before finally dying and losing half my stacks. Managed to kill enough to get full stacks again, before once again dying T.T

The game is still hard. I buy wards whenever my inventory isn't full, constantly remind my team of dragon and ping objectives (and they don't listen...) and remind them to group (and they still go for farm instead...). I swear it shouldn't have to be this hard to win...

post-31833-0-62559400-1423012282_thumb.png

I've been trying Vel'koz out lately. I got 14 kills and 1 death on the last match I did. I haven't done so well before in a pvp match. Although I admit I was going against a weak Corgi (or what ever his name is). 

I've been pretty lucky with the free champion rotations. they always end up adding champions I want to try out.

By the way. how do you screenshot the scoreboard? 

Hi everyone! I just downloaded the game today after hearing how great it is from my amazing boyfriend Twily F Sniper and now I can't stop playing. I just got thresh, and I'm really liking him so far. Maybe someday I'll be confident enough to do a PVP match...

Edited by Brosparkles
  • Brohoof 3

I did something silly again.

And it worked somewhat again. Someone make it stop.

I don't understand why Naut hurts so much, but dammit he does.

High base damages plus decent scaling, of course. I honestly grab a RoA and a Liandry's on him when I'm ahead, just because of the fact that it spikes his damage immensely. It makes me less tanky, sure, but a lot of his tank comes from his MASSIVE shield, so provided I can keep that up (and both the RoA and Liandry's help towards this) means that, even without full tank, I'm still a really thick son of an anchor.

-----------------------------------------------

Almost forgot to mention, a Nautilus with plenty of health under the second turrets is a very tough anti-siege weapon. His shield plus the turret shield can easily make you get a thousand, a thousand and a half shield alone. I've been finding him to be a great anti-snowballing champion for this reason specifically, since it makes it incredibly difficult to snowball against a champion that an CC lock you under a turret and have a massive shield with which to consistently pull up whenever you try and dive him. I mean, that thing on it's own makes Riven's shield a freaking piece of cloth by comparison! And it gives you BONUS DAMAGE TOO!

And one more thing: Try getting W then Q for whenever someone tries to dive you. If you can bait them right, they'll go in for a dive early on you, but your shield will keep you alive at the last second, where you can yank them back under turret for an easy first blood. It takes a bit of luck and a lot of muck up on their part, but it can work in theory. I seriously want to play a Nautilus game against a Riven now.

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi

Would anyone like to add me?

Name is: 47 the Hitman

Sure thing.

Expect a friend request from "Enok and Bobo".  I've only been playing for about a month so I'm only level 14 and there's a few things I could learn, but I'm far from being strait up "SUCK CITY"

I don't have a whole lot of personal friends to play LOL with, and while I personally don't know any of you, I can at least relish in the fact that we all stand for ponies

• Brohoof 1

I'm about to scream due to the amount of pure morons on tonight.

It's not everyday you have a 9-1 Tristana on the team with a general lead by a tiny bit only to have the Fiora literally try and base race a whole entire team just seconds after melting our mid lane. >.>

Then there's the Morgana who doesn't even know what a Blackshield is. She probably shielded me from hooks, knock ups, and stuns a total of 3 times. Oh, but she was sure to take every single damn blitz hook she could.

I just don't fucking understand this shit.

@@TheFunk,

Don't worry, I could probably teach you some things.

What's the role you play most? 

I play Veigar, and Kog'maw quite a bit so I guess ADC (not 100% what classifies as ADC)

Cho'gath being one of my more confident champions, I feel I could go tank, But I'm willing to try out whatever. Once I find a support character that I really want to play, I'll give that a shot to

• Brohoof 1

Apparently Runaan's rush into BT is turning into a thing on . Need to experiment to see how effective it is. We might finally have a use for Runaan's on an ADC.

EDIT:

post-4014-0-73233800-1423301159_thumb.jpg

Tested it, it worked amazingly well holy shit.
Had 2 people fighting over mid and feeding.
Had a top get ganked all game and he fed.
Support was meh.
No jungler.
Was able carry easily.

Edited by Glaceon

^Other than on Varus? Because Varus can carry REALLY HARD with a Runaan's..

Not as hard compared to other items like PD.

The reason Kalista can get away with it is because she stacks in theory an infinite amount of damage, compared to Varus' cap at 3.
On Varus it is far more efficient to go with PD over Runaan's. (Shiv is meh since you already have wave clear.)

Stacking Kalista's E on multiple targets allows you to get multiple easy resets and damage everyone in a team fight.
In lane you can E multiple times by getting reset off minions you kill.

I just xPeke'd a nexus, it was so exciting! xD I mean we probably would've won anyways, but... backdoors are always necessary c:

I sold my RoA for a Lich Bane, ulted into their base, and dodged enemy abilities around their nexus. Lee Sin ward-kicked me into their fountain, I used Zhonya's, then managed to ult for the final blow on the nexus! xD

post-31833-0-46222100-1423385884_thumb.png

Edited by Drasamo

NEVER AGAIN. Ranked LoL. NEVER AGAIN.

Ranked DotA is still better. I even get ragequits every match, and my MMR is crap. Still better than LoL Ranked. MUCH BETTER.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

Why can't I get these kinds of games in ranked?

1po0tOf.jpg

Like, that's not even that good and it doesn't even have to be that much of a steamroll, but jesus christ can I at least get competent teammates like normals seems to bring?

I don't know what happened.

zeB4MGq.jpg

Edited by Shinse Parusu

Recently acquired an account that was Bronze V last season from a friend.

Now I want to see how high I can get the rank by playing solo queue and prove that ELO hell doesn't exist.

(On the first and second game my launcher crashed so I was not able to screen cap results screen.)
All 3 of the games contained multiple toxic people. Everyone was mad at each other and at least 2 afks on my team total.
I have gotten 6 Quadrakills and 2 Pentakills. (The Yi game had both Pentas lol)
The enemies also had several toxic players and one of the games 1 guy afked.
3rd game had the Yasuo and Fiora argue who got top lane and they didn't have a jungler.

I can't wait to see what rank this will be after those 10 games.

post-4014-0-50502100-1423482200_thumb.jpg

post-4014-0-07581900-1423482204.jpg

post-4014-0-43896800-1423482206.jpg

post-4014-0-65991600-1423482210_thumb.jpg

Just won two games in a row with Yorick jungle. His ability to solo the dragon at lv. 3 is amazing. My last game alone I managed to take three dragons solo and Baron. Didn't do very well on a personal game, only scoring 7/11, but I loved my objective taking in that game.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1724806549/218154776?tab=overview