Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

@Magos Amphrose Hey, Dont forget Fiddlesticks :D

Fiddles can't solo the dragon at three, can he? I usually wait until five with him, but I haven't really played Fiddles since the new preseason. But Yorick can dragon as soon as he clears blue side of the jungle, and then immediately go and gank bot or mid.

2kdkV9x.png

Vel'koz, so much fun :D No idea why I stopped playing him. Probably the melee assassin kick I was on for a couple months ^^" Did so much damage it was ridiculous:

THviqzk.png

Got a friend who is new at LoL and I offered to duo with her to get her through her provisionals.
The bronze V adventures continue.

post-4014-0-64494900-1423588389_thumb.jpg

post-4014-0-25179400-1423588401_thumb.jpg

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 1

Apparently Runaan's rush into BT is turning into a thing on . Need to experiment to see how effective it is. We might finally have a use for Runaan's on an ADC.

EDIT:

attachicon.gifRunaan's Kalista.jpg

Tested it, it worked amazingly well holy shit.

Yeah, it fucking does. O.o

Im just now trying it myself since Ive never really been into her, but im loving this so far.

So, uh, that Kalista....

QBoiWge.png

I've had two defeats while playing her. One cause a bad start with an enemy Jinx (which, is never good even if it isnt a Jinx) and one cause we had some miscommunications in chat, so we ended up with duo top. However, the Rumble got mad at me for literally doing nothing but being in the same lane as him. I literally took no farm at the beginning and only harassed Kennen, yet, he gets mad and intentionally feeds. Funny thing about it, Kennen with 7 kills can still be dealt with lmao.

Yeah, I really like this game.

I personally main Ahri and play Jinx whenever I feel like it. I'm pretty good at Malzahar, too.

Even though I'm Level 7 I have 3 awesome Level 30 friends who taught me the ways of LoL. I scored 3 Victories against parties of Lv. 20s, 2 Normal and 1 ARAM. (Alongside these friends, of course. :P)

(realized I forgot to make this post)

My summoner name is Drasamo, and I play on NA. I mainly play mid and top, but I consider myself decent in every lane/role.

I started playing LoL around the start of season 3 and I've been playing ranked since the end of season 3.

My favorite champion is Anivia :3

I've been playing almost only solo since the start, but I thought it'd be fun to play with a few others!

So, uh, add me if you want ^^

^^ just added you ^^

again I'll mention I'm not yet lvl 30 yet (working on it)

For anyone else who just wants to add someone. My summoner name is Enok and Bobo

I basically accept whoever friend request me, but mention your from the forum and I'll know whats up

Edited by TheFunk

Oh crap how did I not see this. I've been been getting really into League lately and I've been wanting to find other to play with rather then the normal random teamings. I'm lvl 25 and I mostly like to play marksmen with Jinx. But I'm trying to get good with Tristana and Kilista. I also like to Jungle with Udyr or Garon.

I'm also pretty good as a support with Braum.  My game name is also Gloomfury. So anyone can hit me up whenever.

I may do that if you happen to be on the North America server and are willing to use voice chat.  LoL handle is Phanixis. 

I am on the north american server and willing to use voice chat

Oh man, just played a game as AD Fizz. Even though we lost, it was uber fun! Not a great finishing score, but my team was losing massively so no surprise that late game I wasn't able to do much. Just build the fish as you would an Irelia and boom, instant destruction. Hell, I laned against an Irelia and kicked her ass. Only problem was I had a Kha who refused to group and a Zed... Well... Let's just say his whining reminded me a lot of:

• Brohoof 2

Right on. About the only time I want to Surrender is when the odd as stacked against us or my team mates are jackasses who leave me to die. But one time two of our guys were disconnected and we had to hold our own lines. I was hugging the turret like crazy but I was keeping them at bay. I was at bot with jinx.  I got a kill from both and didn't die once. When they guys reconnected  we really went at them and one. And that was the first game I won without dying.

• Brohoof 2

Surrender at 20, surrender at 20, surrender at motherfucking 20. Doesn't matter how strong we are late game, all my elo wants to do is surrender at 20. For fuck's sake people, at least TRY!

I hate people who just give up without a VERY good reason to do so. It's so irritating and it happens in this low of an elo so damn easily it seems. >.>

Well, it would depend on the situation. If the enemy team is leading by five turrets and 25 kills at 20 minutes, it's safe to say you aren't coming back. 

You see, that's not true exactly.

I remember a game I had where we were in our base for literally bout 20 minutes or so just defending. Guess, what. We won that game.

It also depends on your enemy and how hard they're pushing their advantage or if they're just competent at all.

• Brohoof 1