Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

KokuraiNoSenshi, on 13 Feb 2015 - 09:31 AM, said: Surrender at 20, surrender at 20, surrender at motherfucking 20. Doesn't matter how strong we are late game, all my elo wants to do is surrender at 20. For fuck's sake people, at least TRY! I hate people who just give up without a VERY good reason to do so. It's so irritating and it happens in this low of an elo so damn easily it seems. >.>

I have never understood the huge resistance to surrendering an unsalvageable game.   The game mechanics are already heavily biased against surrendering.  If you are in a game and want to continue playing, the only way surrender is even possible is if all four other players explicitly vote to surrender in the affirmative.  If even one other player so much as abstains, the game continues.  Perhaps when the other four agree to surrender at the 20, they have a very good reason.  And do you really want to drag four other people through a game they no longer want to play in?  I have been in games were my team has literally not scored a single killed while getting curbstomped, and players will continue to insist on it being played out even though because of the games internal positive feedback mechanics the other team has snowballed to the point where the game is not recoverable and we are just going through the motions.  Why do this?  Why waste people's valuable spare time, let them leave a join another game in which they might actually enjoy themselves.

I got you, bro. XD

But a Zilean Rework? What happened to Poppy?

(Insert random Zed or Lee Sin comment here)

Zilean update, huh?

I didn't SEE that coming (insert Lee Sin picture here)

EDIT: I found the Lee Sin picture!

tumblr_n1obpdVlUC1tof9kfo6_500.png

Edited by DJ Rabi Ray Rana
  • Brohoof 1

hSV6FND.png

Graves tho <3 got ganked once in lane. Ended with me getting a triple kill :3 10 minute Inifnity Edge, followed closely by a 16 minute Essence Reaver. Had 16 kills before I finally died because lag spike while diving Vayne. Still killed her and then bought my Soto. Fun times to be had <3

Graves tho <3 got ganked once in lane. Ended with me getting a triple kill :3 10 minute Inifnity Edge, followed closely by a 16 minute Essence Reaver. Had 16 kills before I finally died because lag spike while diving Vayne. Still killed her and then bought my Soto. Fun times to be had <3

2 things: Great job on the triple kill, I've only really gotten something like that once with some seriously fancy footwork under top turret during a gank. Died, but got a double kill and, as you all know, Ryze only gets stronger as time goes on so any sort of advantage you can get is scary. Secondly, Essence Reaver? I've never heard of that on him, since a big chunk of his damage is in his abilities... I'll have to look into that sometime as Graves is probably the best ADC for someone who just rushes headlong into danger lol...

So... Veigar is ALSO getting a rework... Redmercy uploaded a video on it:

So... Veigar is ALSO getting a rework... Redmercy uploaded a video on it:

aww man I hope this change doesn't ruin Veigar too much for me. nothing I can't get used to I guess, but the delay on the stun is probably gonna suck 

2 things: Great job on the triple kill, I've only really gotten something like that once with some seriously fancy footwork under top turret during a gank. Died, but got a double kill and, as you all know, Ryze only gets stronger as time goes on so any sort of advantage you can get is scary. Secondly, Essence Reaver? I've never heard of that on him, since a big chunk of his damage is in his abilities... I'll have to look into that sometime as Graves is probably the best ADC for someone who just rushes headlong into danger lol...

I'm a huge advocate of Essence Reaver. The CDR is great, and I hate always being OoM. Mana back on Autos really helps with that and I find I don't really need the shield from BT

What about both? Huge boost to AD from both, and mana+health on AA's

I do tend to get both, but BT is normally last. I would've sold that last Health Pot I had sitting around for it if the game had lasted long enough ^^"

So, I found all my screenshots from awesome games. Hehehe...

post-30668-0-13813500-1424408526_thumb.jpg

I remember how OP I found AP support Amumu (my ADC was Kalista)

post-30668-0-66459800-1424408531_thumb.jpg

Believe it or not, that's nowhere near my best Malzahar game (my best was 18/3/6 with ~270 CS. The game was ~35 minutes long)

Edited by Malafax

I am addicted to Maokai  :fluttershy:  :fluttershy:  :fluttershy:

post-27099-0-66111100-1424644048_thumb.jpg

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1739343230/207425875?tab=overview

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1739344422/207425875?tab=overview

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1739257371/207425875?tab=overview

He isn't my usual strategy or champion, but holy crap is he fun and strong! I'm not a killing machine but I win lane pretty well against a variety of champs (even my arch-nemesis Teemo), and late game once he gets tanky he is sooooo hard to kill! That and assists are easy to get, though I do have one problem with him: I am a horrible initiator and since that's what Maokai is, I kind of can't use him to his fullest  :blush:  So... Any tips?

• 2 weeks later...

So Riot has Party Rewards for the next two weeks!

I was wondering if we could organize a team here, since the more people you have the more rewards you can get (up to 16x IP with a full team)!

I play on NA, and the times I can possibly play are anywhere between 3PM - 8AM EST (12PM - 5AM PST).

I prefer playing mid or top lane, but I can play anywhere at a decent level (or we could just play ARAM's) ^^

I just made lvl 30!  Well I did two days ago. So if anyone want to gift me with Firecracker Jinx skin I will be very happy.  :pinkie:

Just kidding. I just wanted to tell others that I finally made it to 30. I started in season 4 so it took me a while to get here. I just wish my game before 30 was better. I was supporting with Soraka and my team were acting like idiots. One thought he was the leader and he kept pinging like a jackass with Parkinson's.  

I am addicted to Maokai  :fluttershy:  :fluttershy:  :fluttershy:

attachicon.gifA1.jpg

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1739343230/207425875?tab=overview

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1739344422/207425875?tab=overview

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1739257371/207425875?tab=overview

He isn't my usual strategy or champion, but holy crap is he fun and strong! I'm not a killing machine but I win lane pretty well against a variety of champs (even my arch-nemesis Teemo), and late game once he gets tanky he is sooooo hard to kill! That and assists are easy to get, though I do have one problem with him: I am a horrible initiator and since that's what Maokai is, I kind of can't use him to his fullest  :blush:  So... Any tips?

Build E. Get AP. Problem solved.

But in all seriousness, if you want Maokai tutoring/mentoring, PM me. Maokai was my main for a while, and I still play him regularly (jungle usually).

Build E. Get AP. Problem solved.

But in all seriousness, if you want Maokai tutoring/mentoring, PM me. Maokai was my main for a while, and I still play him regularly (jungle usually).

I will do that once my computer is fixed and I can play League, ok? I haven't played in a week or two now, but I'll definitely be going for the Maokai as it would be nice to be a tanky supporter while I get back into the game

Okay after I reached 30 played a few games to reach my rank. I won five and lost five. My last game was a win and it said my rank is silver V. Am I wrong or did I completely pass bronze?

Okay after I reached 30 played a few games to reach my rank. I won five and lost five. My last game was a win and it said my rank is silver V. Am I wrong or did I completely pass bronze?

You have completely passed bronze! ^^ Although, I actually think that Silver V is full of worse players than Bronze I-II because it's a lot harder to fall out of Silver, so good luck with your teams ^^;

I will do that once my computer is fixed and I can play League, ok? I haven't played in a week or two now, but I'll definitely be going for the Maokai as it would be nice to be a tanky supporter while I get back into the game

Maokai? Tanky supporter? NOPE. Magekai is best Maokai.