Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

That moment when you have only played Thresh 4 times and then you pulled a Madlife against a Zed in the 5th game XD

That feeling when you have somewhere around 500-1.000 Thresh games and lose every single one in Rankeds leaving you with a 1/3 winrate on him in 60 games whilst having 3/4 winrate on Blitzcrank simply because you always get bad teams with Thresh... I have no other explanation other than Blitzcrank fitting better into the snowball meta but that doesn't explain losing every single fucking game with Thresh xD

I think I'm going to start playing it a bit more now, after a decent little break.

Played my first normal in a while a few days ago, it didnt go too terribly.

Second adc game after it and I'm still a bit rusty, but it didnt go too badly. For me, at least.

6uJnwfs.jpg

Top and Mid left a lot to be wanted and kinda made this a bit harder than it should have been, but eh. Elise was just kinda, around.

Nami didn't do bad in lane and I didnt have a whole lot of trouble with my first interaction with Hentai Lady, so its wasn't all bad.

So I had this amazing match with some random bronies I met. I didn't do particularly well, but it was just one of those rare 1 hour long games that was really close till the end. And these days, with the current meta, they're even more rare.

post-29677-0-17946400-1449400542_thumb.png

Getting ready to give new Poppy a shot

Going through these patch notes though, holy shit.

Nerfing champs who are already underpowered, changing jungle camps' health by like 10

Tell whoever's in charge of balancing this game that this ACCOMPLISHES FUCKING NOTHING

If anything it just rids the game of variety and clogs up the patch notes.

The only things that satisfy me in 5.24:

1. Poppy Rework. Thanks Riot. Her ult was RIDICULOUS and TERRIFYING, and that freaking dash-knockback ability... Now Poppy sounds somewhat balanced, but I think she's still on the OP side.

2. Essence Reaver was nerfed. It still is not enough. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CHANGE IT INTO THIS DIABOLICAL THING ANYWAYS? THE OLD ONE WAS PERFECTLY FINE!

3. They finally nerfed Swain.

Otherwise, it was a complete disaster!

Edited by TwillyFSniper

The only things that satisfy me in 5.24:

1. Poppy Rework. Thanks Riot. Her ult was RIDICULOUS and TERRIFYING, and that freaking dash-knockback ability... Now Poppy sounds somewhat balanced, but I think she's still on the OP side.

2. Essence Reaver was nerfed. It still is not enough. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CHANGE IT INTO THIS DIABOLICAL THING ANYWAYS? THE OLD ONE WAS PERFECTLY FINE!

3. They finally nerfed Swain.

Otherwise, it was a complete disaster!

Yeah, but Bard got the most huggable skin in the game.

Yeah, but Bard got the most huggable skin in the game.

Psh, Bard.

I am SO getting that Syndra skin. It just looks too lovely, too... NORMAL. I adore it so much for it D:

And different reasons and stuff.

Also, a reminder that Mundo goes where he pleases:

sig-4268253.28s3szr.jpg

Fun ARAM match is fun. 4.7k+ HP and only Elise to deal maxHP% dmg, yes please.

• 3 weeks later...

PvP server is being annoying, might not play until 6.1 or so... My ping starts off fine (for me fine is about 80-100), but then skyrockets, to 200. Plus, it disconnects me once every five or ten minutes from the server. It's only done this for about a week...

On the topic of "Deadeye" and "Jhin", I hope the speculation is correct. If that's so, I'll have a new playtoy in a few patches.

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1

I finally got around to change my name

NA: The Pooky

I mainly play Team Builder with friends on Skype

I'll play ranked when champ select isn't absolute trash lol

Also, what are some champs that you guys are playing in Mid lane? I've fallen in love with Zed.

• Brohoof 1

@,

I main bot. Either ADC or support. I support mainly with Taric and now Illaoi. She's lots of fun. I can make the other bot lainers run sometimes. For ADC's i use jinx and Tristana. 

And I'm NA as well. My name is the same one here, feel free to invite me to a game.

Also, what are some champs that you guys are playing in Mid lane? I've fallen in love with Zed.

Ekko is pretty fun, also Karthus, Azir, and Xerath. But these days I mostly just play Bard, because... he's amazing.

Project Zed.. :C <3

I'm obsessed with Yasuo, if I'm tempted to win a match xD  

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I installed the game, like, a month ago or so but only played a few games with bots. The anxiety always kicks in and I chicken out but the game does look like it would be fun to play.

Jhin looks like best champion. His W has ridiculous range (and damage, particularly if you use up the E passive proc!), his Q is a good waveclear ability, and THAT ULT IS FANTASTIC. Great mid pick. Good ADC (problem is the passive). I watched RedMercy play him.

I think he will be my S6 main. I like how his kit has everything I ever wanted in a champion. An extreme late game carry with absurdly high damage potential at an equally absurd range.

My current mains are: Vayne, Varus (AP Mid is OP), Jayce, and Talon.

I plan on Gold for next season. Only Bronze V because carrying out of Bronze is really REALLY hard. You don't know unless you're put in that hole.

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1

I installed the game, like, a month ago or so but only played a few games with bots. The anxiety always kicks in and I chicken out but the game does look like it would be fun to play.

Here I have a video for you to watch: 

I used to get tons of anxiety before a ranked, but afterward I thought it was silly that I was so anxious.

I finally got around to change my name

NA: The Pooky

I mainly play Team Builder with friends on Skype

I'll play ranked when champ select isn't absolute trash lol

For me I can go anywhere but Top. My strongest midlaner is currently AP Ezreal though if Ez gets taken I can and will pick my second strongest which is Lux and if she's taken I will pick my third strongest which is either Annie or Twisted Fate. For support I play Morgana. My top 3 Junglers are Elise, Ekko and Kindred. When I play ADC I pick from my top 3 as well which is Jinx, Varus, and Ashe.

I play a LOT of mid. My mid main is Talon because I love the mystifyingly ridiculous burst. But I'm also really good at AP and AD Varus mid, Kassadin mid, and Mid Jayce.

But I main ADC.

Annie all day errday, baby.

Just call me Annie Bot v.5. It's cool.

Though, I play so many champs that'd it actually take a while to list and I'm lazy. There's very few mid lanes I either dont play or haven't tried at least once.

Unconventional ones are also fun because shenanigans rule all.