Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

So apparently "Poodlecorp" took down the League NA servers today. Not only that but they hacked RedMercy's YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook (for those of you who don't know, RedMercy is a popular Youtuber and Zed player).

So yeah, this is the biggest DDOS on Riot's servers since the DDOS during the season 2 world's semi-finals. You can find Poodlecorp on Twitter, also they're associated with those LizardSquad people. -_-

So yeah, I've decided to go and practice jungle with a completely new champion I've never played. As a matter of fact, I've never played jungle either.

...results aren't exactly what I've expected...

wtd1ye.jpg

*Shrugs* I had to practice new champ mechanics at least once, right?

Her ult is quite hard to cast properly already.

But I gotta say, Kindred's chase potential when Q maxed with some CDR is insane. You basically get 3 short gapclosers in 6~ seconds timing window. Q > W > Q > Q and probably another Q again. Combine with E slow and any champ without mobility is doomed, or champ with mobility on CD.

Gotta say that she's also good to play from behind. If you have a chance to finish a few hunts, you're fine, as your ult is always useful for dives/clutch teamfights and you'll still deal some nice % dmg.

Tho that ult is double-edged weapon, as any champ with good burst will probably murder you if you don't outplay them.

It only occurred to me yesterday how many champions have a bluish and reddish skin available. Like, with large enough investment of RP and team coordination, the entire blue team could appear blue in-game and vice versa.

I would so much like to see something of the sort executed.

Is anyone in the mood to play ranked dynamic. A friend of mine quit league and gaved me his account on EUW recently.

The ID is: BF Melhosty

And the rank is Bronze III with -3 lp (so only if you are bronze or silver you can play dynamic with me :D)

Is anyone in the mood to play ranked dynamic. A friend of mine quit league and gaved me his account on EUW recently.

The ID is: BF Melhosty

And the rank is Bronze III with -3 lp (so only if you are bronze or silver you can play dynamic with me :D)

I actually have 2 Bronze accounts on EUW atm... I'll make sure to add you later :P

Aside from that, has anyone noticed how many more games tend to end in clown fiesta where the game goes 50+ mins resulting in the team winning a large teamfight to simply win the game... Not only does this force you to play longer, but it's also more tiring and very annoying to deal with... I preferred the start of the season when most games ended after 20-30 minutes .-.

Aside from that, has anyone noticed how many more games tend to end in clown fiesta where the game goes 50+ mins resulting in the team winning a large teamfight to simply win the game... Not only does this force you to play longer, but it's also more tiring and very annoying to deal with... I preferred the start of the season when most games ended after 20-30 minutes .-.

Yeah, that's why I don't enjoy playing as much anymore. Someone on my team gets picked off or something and we get hard-engaged on under tower and die. It's way too frustrating to lose just because of silly crap like that.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Only seven? Have you tried solo queue in ranked, preferably during a promotion series? If there's only seven guys trolling, you can count yourself lucky.

Full AD mid Darius... *shudder*

(edited)

Only seven? Have you tried solo queue in ranked, preferably during a promotion series? If there's only seven guys trolling, you can count yourself lucky.

Full AD mid Darius... *shudder*

That's exactly why I don't play ranked anymore. I can't get out of Bronze because I basically have to 1v5 because there's so many trolls. Heck, the times I win are the times when I get lucky and there are more on the other team.

And that sounds like it could be scary, but doesn't sound like he would do great in mid honestly. Though his passive is utterly insane (240 free AD? WTF?)

...And someone bans Vel just because I was going to pick him... Not the first time. Why are people so stupid? -_-

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

And this is why I've banned kindred every chance I get since they came out.

I honestly still ban Yasuo over Kindred, but Kindred is pretty OP. (Yasuo's wind wall is flat-out annoying and completely ridiculous.)

Welp, I recently encountered the most toxic player I had ever seen.

I was getting criticized for basically no reason. He asked me to build Rageblade on Vayne (Though I know for 100% fact that at least 500g of it's value is wasted). and then decided to make everybody's game WORSE while being an arrogant turd and deciding to say that "their ADC is fed so our ADC should go play bots" kind of idiotic logic, all while NEVER ALLOWING ME TO FARM UP GOLD AT ALL. My farm was the weakest I had had on Vayne in AGES. Every time I TRIED to gather gold to get past oh maybe 5 PER MINUTE (My AVERAGE is like 6 and I got like 8 the other day) he would criticize me and start a 3v5 Teamfight in which everyone would die out of 100% IGNORANCE. Wow. What a frustrating experience. I reported him for as much as the game would allow, which I felt was half of what was sufficient.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

• 1 month later...

Note to self: Don't play League on my damn TV anymore as it's fucking awkward as shit.

I tried so hard to do that and none of the games have gone even remotely well. Doesn't help with the break I've been on either.

It's a bit saddening that I have to swap back to my craptop just to play the game at least decently, but hey, it's worth it when you get people to rage at you and you're not even doing that well to begin with.

46f947f082e04e8dbfe006e20d056c36.png

I just don't understand sometimes.

• 1 month later...

I'm more or less of a toxic player, used to be one atleast, 6 permabanned accounts. Peaked at Dia4 and 100~th Shaco player in the world. Pretty decent considering I only started playing 2 years ago :D If anyone wanna add me, hmu, we could duo probably, onto my 7th account gold 5 currently.

I'm more or less of a toxic player, used to be one atleast, 6 permabanned accounts. Peaked at Dia4 and 100~th Shaco player in the world. Pretty decent considering I only started playing 2 years ago :D If anyone wanna add me, hmu, we could duo probably, onto my 7th account gold 5 currently.

in the process of reinstalling, not sure if i want to play with someone who's been banned 6 times for toxic behavior though  :maud:

Note to self: Don't play League on my damn TV anymore as it's fucking awkward as shit.

I tried so hard to do that and none of the games have gone even remotely well. Doesn't help with the break I've been on either.

It's a bit saddening that I have to swap back to my craptop just to play the game at least decently, but hey, it's worth it when you get people to rage at you and you're not even doing that well to begin with.

sig-4647959.46f947f082e04e8dbfe006e20d05

I just don't understand sometimes.

"Loli Enthusiasts"

in the process of reinstalling, not sure if i want to play with someone who's been banned 6 times for toxic behavior though :maud:

"Loli Enthusiasts"

Same, tbh.

Too much cancer already in this game, no point in lumping in with more willingly.

Yes, that's my group name. Lovely, isn't it? :^)

Edited by Miss H
  • Brohoof 1

in the process of reinstalling, not sure if i want to play with someone who's been banned 6 times for toxic behavior though :maud:

"Loli Enthusiasts"

Never been banned for being toxic though, just a 2 week ban for int feeding. All permas were because of scripts that I used like 1 year ago and got banned 6 months after actually stopping.

And btw, I never ever flame my premades seriously. I'm a nice guy overall, it's just that having to go through low levels -> low elo -> high elo multiple times kind of made me hate bad players. Though if they're my friends, I won't really care. Just being in a lobby with me makes you invulnerable to any criticism from me hehe :P Just thought I'd let you know.

Same, tbh.

Too much cancer already in this game, no point in lumping in with more willingly.

Yes, that's my group name. Lovely, isn't it? :^)

The only cancer I see here are trolls and people who are generally bad and play the game just to play it, not to win or anything, it's basically losing games purposefully. Not flamers. The people I hate the most are definitely the ones that call the game/community overall cancer and haven't been out of silver/gold for their entire life, hehe

Edited by Guest