Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Just now, Vulcan said:

Oh ,What sorta champs do you main?

As cancer as it can get b0i :^)

Shaco, Twitch, Panth and Yi are by far my favorites.

8 hours ago, Vulcan said:

Considering annie's base AD is the 13th lowest in the game. I doubt that her Autos are what Melee Mid-Laners fear when facing her.

That and most Melee mid-laners have a range spam ability to compensate, Except for Fizz  who is probably hard countered by Annie any way.  

Sad Fizzy: 

Reveal hidden contents

CLPQpHLUEAAT0Ef.png

Only as hard countered as Fizz is stupid/bad considering he can bait anything off her and get away for free.

They were actually a slight problem when her range was better cause still free harass. Not to mention when it was cool to start doran's blade just for shenanigans back then. No one expects the doran's blade.

4 hours ago, Miss H said:

Only as hard countered as Fizz is stupid/bad considering he can bait anything off her and get away for free.

They were actually a slight problem when her range was better cause still free harass. Not to mention when it was cool to start doran's blade just for shenanigans back then. No one expects the doran's blade.

True, though openings are always there for any hard counter but if we max out the skill level for both I'd imagine a Master tier Annie wouldn't use her Q to stun a Master Tier fizz and instead use her W or Ult to stun him consider both are near instant cast. 

In the end I guess it all boils down to how well the fizz can "predict" but that would be harder on fizz's part than Annie's.

I wouldn't know to be honest, I've only ever fought both but I've never used either. 

I have to admit, it's a lot more difficult to play in low elo than I expected.

First off, the people here are A GAMBLE. Yes, you might get a team of 4 inters and the enemy might have 5 smurfs. Now that might not be a problem since I did win a game with an inter on my team. I mostly failed my winrate because I felt like playing ADC. God forbid you play ad here, every other lane is gonna int and it's gonna be pretty damn difficult. Carrying from ad is kind of difficult unless you really stomp your lane, which in my experience is not that easy since I never really played that role.

Don't get me wrong, I still don't understand how one can be stuck here, but I think it's a bit more understandable to have a bit of difficulty playing with these animals now.

11 minutes ago, Niko said:

I have to admit, it's a lot more difficult to play in low elo than I expected.

First off, the people here are A GAMBLE. Yes, you might get a team of 4 inters and the enemy might have 5 smurfs. Now that might not be a problem since I did win a game with an inter on my team. I mostly failed my winrate because I felt like playing ADC. God forbid you play ad here, every other lane is gonna int and it's gonna be pretty damn difficult. Carrying from ad is kind of difficult unless you really stomp your lane, which in my experience is not that easy since I never really played that role.

Don't get me wrong, I still don't understand how one can be stuck here, but I think it's a bit more understandable to have a bit of difficulty playing with these animals now.

I think the easiest way to get past low elo is to just spam heavy snow ballers.  

1 minute ago, Vulcan said:

I think the easiest way to get past low elo is to just spam heavy snow ballers.  

Ye I can win with anything I have decent experience with, tbh. It's still gold/plat:D

Screenshot_1.png

Just now, Vulcan said:

Jungle Twitch o-o

Yeah I had like a 53-8 winrate in mid gold/plat on an account I cracked with jungle twitch only. It's actually my main in high elo, just not as reliable in lower ranks, since your team isn't going to do much. 

3 minutes ago, Niko said:

Yeah I had like a 53-8 winrate in mid gold/plat on an account I cracked with jungle twitch only. It's actually my main in high elo, just not as reliable in lower ranks, since your team isn't going to do much.

I can just imagine those invi ganks. 

I've only ever played twitch in mid....Strangely enough...Using his invi to Auto combo  on lvl 1 easily gets  First blood every single game. 

Even in Diamond....They just never suspect it o-o

Just now, Vulcan said:

I can just imagine those invi ganks. 

I've only ever played twitch in mid....Strangely enough...Using his invi to Auto combo  on lvl 1 easily gets  First blood every single game. 

Even in Diamond....They just never suspect it o-o

Yeah it works on top too. Everyone underestimates the poison and with ignite it's pretty easy:D Jg twitch revolves around the same strat, just with you walking around with buffs and instead of 1 lane it's all of them. Just gotta know how to play it, since it's WAYYYY different from your typical meta boring junglers.

3 minutes ago, Rapira85 said:

The game looks good but I never really got to it. I doubt I could get competitive if I would joing now.

imo now's a good time to get in to league since odds are you won't be hit with a rework to your bread and butter champions.

i started in season 3 and the game's changed so much since then i just can't be bothered to relearn the game

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Annie said:

imo now's a good time to get in to league since odds are you won't be hit with a rework to your bread and butter champions.

i started in season 3 and the game's changed so much since then i just can't be bothered to relearn the game

Hmm, if we look at the situation that way... yes, you may be right.

36 minutes ago, Rapira85 said:

The game looks good but I never really got to it. I doubt I could get competitive if I would joing now.

You could get competitive if you joined now, actually. As long as you enjoy playing it, you will get good:D

7 minutes ago, Niko said:

You could get competitive if you joined now, actually. As long as you enjoy playing it, you will get good:D

I will look up some tutorials first, if I will do that.
Do runes and masteries matter a lot?

45 minutes ago, Rapira85 said:

I will look up some tutorials first, if I will do that.
Do runes and masteries matter a lot?

Yes. I can't level an account up by myself simply because without runes/masteries you deal Z E R O damage.

2 minutes ago, Niko said:

Yes. I can't level an account up by myself simply because without runes/masteries you deal Z E R O damage.

Well, at least you can't jungle. Looking at the game. Oh boy, good to see they got rid of the old Warcraft 3 looks. I like how the rift looks.

Just now, Rapira85 said:

Well, at least you can't jungle. Looking at the game. Oh boy, good to see they got rid of the old Warcraft 3 looks. I like how the rift looks.

Yeah, the Summoner's Rift update was pretty great. 

Anybody know how I can disable chat entirely? I got another 2 week ban, I AM T I R E D 

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this is where to do this or if im even allowed to, but, i have a champion idea for the League: a fighter/ranged hybrid that goes like this:

League of Legends Champion Idea: Fighter/Ranged Hybrid

Passive:

Bloodrage: Getting hit by minions, monsters or turret towers grants one stack of Bloodrage. Getting hit by an enemy champion grants two stacks of Bloodrage. Each stack of Bloodrage grants +1 Attack Damage, Ability Power, Armor and Magic Resist. You can have up to 100 stacks of Bloodrage. Stacks of Bloodrage slowly decay over time if you haven’t been hit by anything for a few seconds. You lose half of your Bloodrage stacks if you get slain.

Q:Shotgun Punch: You deal increased damage to 1 enemy and deal slightly less damage to enemies in a cone in front of you. This attack deals 75% more damage to enemy champions.

Rank 1: Deal 35% of AD to initial target and 15% of AD to other targets

Rank 2: Deal 50% of AD to initial target and 15% of AD to other targets

Rank 3: Deal 70% of AD to initial target and 15% of AD to other targets

Rank 4: Deal full AD to initial target and 50% of AD to other targets

W: Mow Down: You attack 1 initial target as well as several collateral targets in a flurry of rapid, slightly ranged punches that are less accurate the further away the target is.

Rank 1: Deal 50% of AD to initial target and 25% of AD to other targets

Rank 2: Deal 75% of AD to initial target and 35% of AD to other targets

Rank 3: Deal full of AD to initial target and 50% of AD to other targets

Rank 4: 50% extra range and 75% more accurate against targets further away

E: Risky Maneuver: Remove a portion of your health to deal a proportional amount of damage to enemies in an area around you.

Rank 1: Use up to 5% of your current health to deal that much damage to enemies in a short area around you

Rank 2: Use up to 10% of your current health to deal that much damage to enemies in a short area around you

Rank 3: Use up to 15% of your current health to deal that much damage to enemies in a short area around you

Rank 4: Risky Maneuver now heals you for a portion of damage dealt and has an even wider area of effect. Health gained from champions is greater than health gained from minions and creatures

R: Heavy Combat Mode: You don your Heavy Combat Suit to unleash your full fury on your enemies. While HCM is active, your abilities will change. Duration of HCM is dependent on stacks of Bloodrage. While HCM is active, stacks of Bloodrage slowly decay and can’t increase. Also, while HCM is active, you gain increased AD, AP, Armor and Magic resist and range with your abilities.

Rank 1: HCM decays stacks of Bloodrage normally

Rank 2: HCM decays stacks of Bloodrage 15% slowly

Rank 3: HCM decays stacks of Bloodrage 35% slowly

Q while HCM is active: Earth Shaker: You slam the ground and launch enemies into the air in a cone in front of you. Your initial target also gets stunned after landing.

Rank 1: Deal 35% of AD to all targets and initial target is stunned for 2 seconds

Rank 2: Deal 50% of AD to all targets and initial target is stunned for 2.5 seconds

Rank 3: Deal 70% of AD to all targets and initial target is stunned for 3 seconds

Rank 4: Deal full AD to all targets and initial target is stunned for 5 seconds

W while HCM is active: Laser Sweep: You sweep the area in front of you in a conic area, dealing increased damage with each consecutive hit to every target.

Rank 1: Every consecutive hit deals 5% more damage per consecutive hit

Rank 2: Every consecutive hit deals 10% more damage per consecutive hit

Rank 3: Every consecutive hit deals 15% more damage per consecutive hit

Rank 4: Every consecutive hit deals 20% more damage per consecutive hit

E while HCM is active: Nuclear Meltdown: You become stunned and vulnerable to attack with your Armor and Magic Resist significantly increased and converting your AD and AP into Armor and Magic Resist respectively. When you explode, you deal damage proportional to your missing health as True Damage.

Rank 1: Nuclear Meltdown’s fuse time is 5 seconds

Rank 2: Nuclear Meltdown’s fuse time is 4 seconds

Rank 3: Nuclear Meltdown’s fuse time is 3 seconds

Rank 4: Nuclear Meltdown heals you for a portion of total damage dealt.

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

17 hours ago, Yakamaru said:

Ah yes, League. The game I've spent like 5,000-6,000 hours on.

I'm currently in Gold V, but god do I fucking hate the community. Still.

I'm on EUW, by the way.

5 to 6k hours and Gold V? What rank did you peak, did you quit the game a lot or something, seems unreal.

6 minutes ago, Niko said:

5 to 6k hours and Gold V? What rank did you peak, did you quit the game a lot or something, seems unreal.

I have played mostly normal games, and for fun. I hit Platinum V last season. Hit it fast, and didn't give a fuck after that.

I am currently in Gold V because I am already sick of the community after only three days of playing. Early game go incredibly well, then morons completely lose out on mid to late game.

Everything from wrong focus to always being  caught to the dumbest crap, like for instance overextending. Simple mistakes you'd expect someone on Bronze V to do. Lack of awareness, not to mention map awareness and a lack of communication.

Edited by Yakamaru
  • Brohoof 1