Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

That Jax's build was horrid did you see those boots.

Wait for me i got disconnected reconnecting now.

Why do people take normal game so seriously i mean really i have done my share of wacky builds (all Tiamat Kayle and Malphite) its just a normal game its not even ranked.

But late game AA staff gives around 100 AP + Rabbadons so thats around 130-150 AP

Veigar excels mid game, plus AA costs a crapload to get considering the extra mana doesn't matter. On top of that, CDR needs to be built to make much use of AA passive, and you might as well be getting Athene's and DFG at that point with a Rabadon's. AP bonus is minimal compared to what else you could use the gold for.

Veigar excels mid game, plus AA costs a crapload to get considering the extra mana doesn't matter. On top of that, CDR needs to be built to make much use of AA passive, and you might as well be getting Athene's and DFG at that point with a Rabadon's. AP bonus is minimal compared to what else you could use the gold for.

You dont rush AA you just get ToG (If you get meki pendant at the start its just 605 gold) then get your regular build and still get the AP late game you get it to AA and get a ton of AP from it.

You dont rush AA you just get ToG (If you get meki pendant at the start its just 605 gold) then get your regular build and still get the AP late game you get it to AA and get a ton of AP from it.

Hmm...I'd still rather get Meki-->Chalice or Meki-->Fiendish Codex cause my regular build is already insanely expensive and focuses on getting heavily farmed first.

Hmm...I'd still rather get Meki-->Chalice or Meki-->Fiendish Codex cause my regular build is already insanely expensive and focuses on getting heavily farmed first.

Well Veigar is a good farmer.

Oh if you play on NA we should play sometime name is Mal2103.

We should so do a 5 man premade with people from the MLP forums.

• Brohoof 1

I used to do AA on Veigar, I haven't played him in ages so who can say if it still works. but I will tell you this much. Here is my Karthus build for optimizing AP and damage: Pen boots, Deathcap, Void Staff, and 3 Arch Angel staves! aprox 1200 AP ON KARTHUS! Picture that on Veigar now if you will. How much AP Does Veigar farm out naturally through out a game? 200? 300? So you'll have 1500 aprix (I saw a 3000 AP veigar BURST BARON!

• Brohoof 1

I used to do AA on Veigar, I haven't played him in ages so who can say if it still works. but I will tell you this much. Here is my Karthus build for optimizing AP and damage: Pen boots, Deathcap, Void Staff, and 3 Arch Angel staves! aprox 1200 AP ON KARTHUS! Picture that on Veigar now if you will. How much AP Does Veigar farm out naturally through out a game? 200? 300? So you'll have 1500 aprix (I saw a 3000 AP veigar BURST BARON!

Veigar with at least 1900 Ap will make DFG do 100% of their current life in damage.

Veigar with at least 1900 Ap will make DFG do 100% of their current life in damage.

Mal, you should get on more! I haven't seen you on once XD

Anyways, unrelated, here's what just happened (venting)

Solo draft pick, I'm running kog. Support decides on Lux. That's first mistake. I will never ever again lane with a support Lux.

In lane, I start winning CS, get some pokes. Then we get ganked. There was NO WARD after the first one. I had to buy my own wards after that. Mistake number 2.

After a while, lux gets her Singularity up (E I think?) and starts blasting it on caster minions. I probably lost about 20 CS due to Lux autoattacking, and stealing caster minions. Mistake number 3. She also pushes lane like this (still with no ward.) Mistake number 4.

Udyr is getting 6/0/0 fed up top and starts being cocky. Mistake number 5. Soon we all get aced and Udyr's like "OMG THEY'RE MAKING A COMEBACK" and starts pretend surrender vote. Mistake number 6.

We fed Trynd. Mistake number 7.

Team didn't let me get fed. Mistake number 8.

Team didn't play Protect the Kog at all. Repeated focuses make me sit out team fights and try to get kills off of cleanup. Mistake number 9.

Eventually Trynd got so fed that he just focused me only. Veigar blew his stuns, Udyr focused the tanks, that's GG. My final record was something like 5/9/15, I couldn't tell if I was the support or Lux.

Please guys, get on more...can't face any more of these teams without communication.

(edited)

Mal, you should get on more! I haven't seen you on once XD

(Added you i assume you are also ynomir50 in LoL cause that guy has a 4-9-14 Koggy game recently. Im Mal2103)

Im up for one game maybe in 30 min i have to pack tho flying somewhere in a couple of hours.

Whats your Koggy build?

And if you want a support i can support all supports exept Sona and Karma. (Trust me you dont want to see my Sona.)

(I think Twilight Sparkle is the best pony dont smite me in not a minion you will have to ignite me.)

Twilight Sparkle es # 1 huehuehuehuehuehue.

Rage below

OH MY GOD I LOST VS AI WHAT THE F***

JESUS I CANT IMAGINE HOW AMUMU BOT GOT A F***ING QUADRAKILL DAMN IT WHAT THE HELL OUR MALZAHAR FED THE KAYLE AND ZILEAN 0-10 IN A AI GAME......

:angry: I mean really how can you feed in an AI game.

Edited by Mal

Hey, haven't popped in for quite a bit.

Anypony wants to add me, again, I'm NA server "mizzerpijin" and (not used yet) EUW server "PigeonOverlord"

Also, nice to see some friendly faces owning those non-bronies. :P

• Brohoof 1

(Added you i assume you are also ynomir50 in LoL cause that guy has a 4-9-14 Koggy game recently. Im Mal2103)

Im up for one game maybe in 30 min i have to pack tho flying somewhere in a couple of hours.

Whats your Koggy build?

And if you want a support i can support all supports exept Sona and Karma. (Trust me you dont want to see my Sona.)

(I think Twilight Sparkle is the best pony dont smite me in not a minion you will have to ignite me.)

Twilight Sparkle es # 1 huehuehuehuehuehue.

Rage below

OH MY GOD I LOST VS AI WHAT THE F***

JESUS I CANT IMAGINE HOW AMUMU BOT GOT A F***ING QUADRAKILL DAMN IT WHAT THE HELL OUR MALZAHAR FED THE KAYLE AND ZILEAN 0-10 IN A AI GAME......

:angry: I mean really how can you feed in an AI game.

3 Doran blades, get Beserker's after the second one, build a phantom dancer, then lots of BF swords that can build into infinity edge and bloodthirsters. It sounds messed up but trust me, it works. (My super high elo friend told me about it, don't think he could go wrong)

Hey, haven't popped in for quite a bit.

Anypony wants to add me, again, I'm NA server "mizzerpijin" and (not used yet) EUW server "PigeonOverlord"

Also, nice to see some friendly faces owning those non-bronies. :P

I think i have you added already, I need to double check that one but I'd love to play with you :)

3 Doran blades, get Beserker's after the second one, build a phantom dancer, then lots of BF swords that can build into infinity edge and bloodthirsters. It sounds messed up but trust me, it works. (My super high elo friend told me about it, don't think he could go wrong)

Anyone can go wrong with anything I say >.>. I'd say rushing the Infinity edge is still the best bet but stack Dorans is a good idea to help pick you up. Also never forget your black cleaver/Last Whisper (Cleaver if they only have base Armor).
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

HAHAHA! You were like that when we lost vs. AI cause of Lord Fluttershy's AD Rumble xD

And your terribad Vayne bro. (All your champs are terribad anyway.)

(Dem AD Rumbles are OP i tell ya.)

Try Madreads Malady Kog'Maw it works with your W then you build AP AS do around 12-15% Max health each auto with W. (I use this over standard carry Kog build) Edited by Mal

I think i have you added already, I need to double check that one but I'd love to play with you :)

Yeah, you added me. We do need to play together. :)

(edited)

And your terribad Vayne bro. (All your champs are terribad anyway.)

(Dem AD Rumbles are OP i tell ya.)

Try Madreads Malady Kog'Maw it works with your W then you build AP AS do around 12-15% Max health each auto with W. (I use this over standard carry Kog build)

That kog maw build is good but it's not AD carry, you can't hyper carry with it as Kog does in the late game, it just wont do enough damage in the long run (Also if your doing On-hit-Maw go with a Wits end as well), it's late game is rather soft (same reason why Teemo doesn't have a very good late game). The Typical AD Carry build just makes Kog too much of a threat to ignore anymore and if you have a half decent tank you'll have someone to peel there team off you.

EDIT: The on hit build is also trumped by Magic resistance incredibly hard. I mean if they have around 100 MR which is very common for even a AD carry you'll be hitting for no were near enough. And I don't thin you'd want to get a void staff on your Ranged AD xD.

Edited by Master-Lord Sprixx

I like a fairly early sheen on Vayne, but it suits my play style better. in the long run it's not amazing for the late game, but that early game tumble sheen shot is some serious damage.

I agree with sprixx, Early damage from sheen can help you out. Once, I was 1-3 with vayne and i couldnt farm cause of blitz, so i decided to buy sheen ( relativley cheep, super burst for tumble) The next time i was in lane, i got grabbed but was able to pick up a double kill before dieing to Karthus' ult. But i got fed and sold the sheen, it saved my game. :)

(edited)

Lots of champions seem to wear the sheen/Triforce rather well, just not AD carries in my mind. I see too many graves think that they are bruisers and rush a Trinity Force and Phantom dancer and I die a little inside :(. A good user of Sheen I think is also Alistar. Speaking of Alistar, has anyone seen Ali jungle? I've been running jungle Alistar for a bit now and to be frank, it's kind of ridiculous. Decent clear and ganks level 2 straight from Blue. Not sure if anyone here has played with me doing it yet but its good, Trinity force and tank items, too powerful. (Frozen heart, Randuins, Reverie, Banshee's Veil, that kinda stuff.)

PS. I also wanted to mention that if anyone is a little bit inexperienced or needs ideas or help with anything, feel free to ask. I do lessons more or less :P

Edited by Master-Lord Sprixx

Oh! My freind JB or N.Guns Penguin loves to jungle ali, But he likes to buy lich bane and not tri force.

I just got into GP and i live him!!! The first game i had i killed their temmo and ashe with 1 perrlay.

Just started downloading the game. I heard it was really good by a bunch of people, hopefully I like it!

It's an easy game to learn, hard to master, just be weary about playing the actual PvP matches until you have some practice. I can help you if you have any questions, or need someone to play with :) (the community is known for being... but hurt, be warned.)