Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Season 3 has officially begun!

And I'm still not high leveled enough for ranked play (just keep grindin' just keep grindin'  just keep grindin')

When it comes to summoning, I'm still at a Cutie Mark Crusader level (well, level 14), with  I WANT A FLUGELHORN!-level desires to be good. By the way, my name is Listener Jubatus on there.

Edited by Lirodon
  • Brohoof 1

yeah im still only level 25. but cant wait to play ranked soon. though I doubt ill make it all that high (im more of a casual gamer) but who cares I'll shoot for the moon, and with any luck ill miss and land in the stars...that was so corny

• Brohoof 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ni1kLPR99I

My flank gets saved by Thresh, and he gets a well deserved triple kill.

Shout out to @Penguin for the epic Thresh.

In other news I just hit 1.6k ELO. Yay!

lol yeah few people try to go for the lantern sadly..... i would have saved my team a few times in my last match.

Thresh is such a good champ <3 especially with ADC like Ashe

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

hell ya dood!! way to go! so what you at man? like bracket wise and all... i hate this 100 character things haha but ya dunno i wanna play with more pony people

Well in the PH server, they haven't implemented the bracket thing, it should be up in about a week though.

But my ELO atm is 1617.

dear Princess Celestia 

today i learn that if you use Thresh's Q against Vi's Ult..... you are going to have a bad time

ok i found that that Theash Q doesn't work against certain thing like if an enemy is hit by Lux's light bind they'll stay in place and Death sentence wont work and if a champ has a move were they charge Thresh is pulled along instead :/  

Edited by PonyEcho

thats because vi, hecarim and malph are immune to disables while their ult is in progress, and snared champions are, well, snared to a position :P

dear Princess Celestia 

today i learn that if you use Thresh's Q against Vi's Ult..... you are going to have a bad time

ok i found that that Theash Q doesn't work against certain thing like if an enemy is hit by Lux's light bind they'll stay in place and Death sentence wont work and if a champ has a move were they charge Thresh is pulled along instead :/  

does anybody here play twisted treeline at all? I need to know about it's meta game, jungling, etc. I have a tournament this weekend that my friends signed me up for but I haven't played it since Season 1 XD. Any tips would be useful.

I do know a lot about team comps, and the layout/global objectives guess I need help with general or advanced starts and jungling.

ALL HAIL VICKE/ ASHE THE PRO ELITE ADC :3 pretty much won an almost hopeless game for us with one mid push with Thresh, Darius and Shaco while lux wanted to surrender 

does anybody here play twisted treeline at all? I need to know about it's meta game, jungling, etc. I have a tournament this weekend that my friends signed me up for but I haven't played it since Season 1 XD. Any tips would be useful.

I do know a lot about team comps, and the layout/global objectives guess I need help with general or advanced starts and jungling.

not rely, i only ever play classic 

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

ALL HAIL VICKE/ ASHE THE PRO ELITE ADC :3 pretty much won an almost hopeless game for us with one mid push with Thresh, Darius and Shaco while lux wanted to surrender 

not rely, i only ever play classic 

You are very welcome :3

I've seen great improvement in your gameplay, but you still have a lot of things to master.

For an example, don't waste your lantern when it can come in handy in a few seconds.  Train more when it comes to skill shots.

And your positioning. As Trech you are very tanky so try to get the opponents attention and try to lead in some cases.

• Brohoof 1

You are very welcome :3

I've seen great improvement in your gameplay, but you still have a lot of things to master.

For an example, don't waste your lantern when it can come in handy in a few seconds.  Train more when it comes to skill shots.

And your positioning. As Trech you are very tanky so try to get the opponents attention and try to lead in some cases.

yeah i throw my lantern out early at times to give you the armor buff and think you need to pull back. 

also i did want to push and hit them with my Q passive, hhmmm how about i push forward then pull you in with my lantern, then once you hit them with a slow i can land my Q ... could work 

I bought a new skin for Lux the other day, but apparentlly its been bringing me bad luck :/

The last game I played with her was an odd one. We took a fairly good lead at first. I was preventing Kat from feeding (With Rammus's help) Darius was ks'ing all day in top lane, and bot, well I dont know how that went.

We could pull out team fights too, as long as I was able to keep my snare up and no one would veer off. But that's the thing though, in mid/late game, someone like Darius or mabye even 3 people would be roaming in jungle while me and Rammus told everyone to go mid.

What really changed the game around was Baron.

I told everyone to hide in brush and wait for the Enemy team to come since everyone was mia. BUT APPARENTLLY, our Darius didnt listen to me and started attacking baron, followed by the other 3 and eventually after raging a little, I joined in.

Well little did my allies know, an enemy vision ward was placed so I told everyone to run.

The only people who did run were me and Rammus, but we tried to save the other guys so we ended up dying, and then them taking baron. :I

A miss-communication happened about 3 times afterward, and they all ended up in only me living, me and Rammus living, or Rammus veering off to go take an inhibitor while all of us stood around baron and tried to defend it.

We all died that day, and we all lost that same day too.

But at least a game behind that, I played Draven with his super awesome skin and got 12/0 with Talon and Karma as my 2 main supports.

ok so i'm starting to see a pattern when i play normal games

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

2 wins then a loss :/ mean my next match isn't gona end well.

also i seem to be an assist player

Dat Ashe stats xD

Been playing a lot recently, and i have to say that i am quite happy with the results.

post-976-0-25965600-1360152231.png

Also my recent stats with Garen. 21.2.5

• Brohoof 1

ok so i'm starting to see a pattern when i play normal games

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

2 wins then a loss :/ mean my next match isn't gona end well.

also i seem to be an assist player

I was thinking your pattern was play thresh = lose play anyone else = win haha just kidding! but ya I usually like win 10+ games in a row then like 3-5 then win 10+ more mwuahaha actually its so random and depends if I'm playing with friends or not

I was thinking your pattern was play thresh = lose play anyone else = win haha just kidding! but ya I usually like win 10+ games in a row then like 3-5 then win 10+ more mwuahaha actually its so random and depends if I'm playing with friends or not

not rely won with him before the bottom defeat

besides the circle is broken now i lost 2 in a row because i lost my lane to Diana on match and can't play on the purple side or with a unlocked camera.

My recent record with Anivia. It's the only character I know how to play and.. so far the only character that fits my style. I do not like jumping directly into action, I prefer to be the play-maker who dictates the match's overall flow and prefers to start out with counter-attacking mind rather than being aggressive. Anivia fits the bill perfectly for me.

post-5710-0-57182300-1360219152.png

• Brohoof 2

i think im 10-1 in 3s now cause we fucked around too hard in one game XD kinda easy actually, calls fairly easy to make but I am still above the skill level of most I am playing against so not the best practice XD 2 days until my tournament practice shall continue!

• Brohoof 1

Well, I just reached 1650 ELO then I lose a match, oh well 80 more ELO till 1700....

In other news, I drew Veigar in school while I was bored turned out quite well.

post-4014-0-96341100-1360251940_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I just reached 1650 ELO then I lose a match, oh well 80 more ELO till 1700....

In other news, I drew Veigar in school while I was bored turned out quite well.

attachicon.gifVeigar drawing.jpg

That Veigar drawing is awesome.

Which it reminds me, now if I play Lux against a Veigar mid, I go complete ape on them. I dont want him to 1 shot me like how he did 2 lux games ago.

Edited by Moon Wave
  • Brohoof 1