Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

That Veigar drawing is awesome.

Which it reminds me, now if I play Lux against a Veigar mid, I go complete ape on them. I dont want him to 1 shot me like how he did 2 lux games ago.

If you have problems against Veigar as an AP carry go get an early Chalice and upgrade it to Athene's later, you can also get an Abyssal Staff but since you're Lux it's not that optimal. Lastly, a Banshee's Veil will really mess up Vegair's ability to combo you if you can replace one of your items.

If you have problems against Veigar as an AP carry go get an early Chalice and upgrade it to Athene's later, you can also get an Abyssal Staff but since you're Lux it's not that optimal. Lastly, a Banshee's Veil will really mess up Vegair's ability to combo you if you can replace one of your items.

Meh, I have a strange way for building Lux. I mean it works, just not too well for Veigar.

---

OHHOHO I just finished a game. We trolled the other team because thier Shen was intentionally feeding us.

post-380-0-51704500-1360259200_thumb.png

I wish I didnt exit out so I could show you the rest of the scores :L

EDIT: Just creamed face with Dardar.

post-380-0-19929000-1360269429_thumb.png

12/5. The Talon fed me like no tomorrow.

Edited by Moon Wave

ive been having some difficulty with my Main: Elise. I was playing Ryze for a bit and when I went back to the Spider Queen, I just couldn't get back in the swing. I think Ill play a couple more games with her, not jungling but I still want to learn how to jungle well...

Any tips?

Recently been trying to get into playing Irelia. Been having quite the fun putting different items on her and experimenting a little.

Looking away from my shitey last hitting skills (which suck alot) then last hitting with her is so much easier/enjoyable than other champions I've played c:

UYtKqfm.png

• Brohoof 1

Meeh.

Is it just me, or is Nautilus one badass character?

Something about him drags me to him, like his story and his voice. Just listen to it!

http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/4/4e/Nautilus.attack2.ogg

I cnt view this D:

--

I played my first 2 games with Kayle today as a support.

First game was kinda good for me, stayed neutral in kills/deaths. Got our Kat fed since id use my ult on her while she'd go into a 1v3 and kill them all.

Second game was amazing. By 10 minutes in, Ashe had 7-8 kills and we took the first turret. Then after 15 more kills, we took nexus by about 25 minutes and we won.

After that game, I bought a skin for Kayle.

I cnt view this D:

--

I played my first 2 games with Kayle today as a support.

First game was kinda good for me, stayed neutral in kills/deaths. Got our Kat fed since id use my ult on her while she'd go into a 1v3 and kill them all.

Second game was amazing. By 10 minutes in, Ashe had 7-8 kills and we took the first turret. Then after 15 more kills, we took nexus by about 25 minutes and we won.

After that game, I bought a skin for Kayle.

kayle is super strong but she has been recognized as stronger in a solo lane like top or mid. Her damage is stupid strong. Plus her ulti is amazing

P.S. I'm gonna stream some solo queue today as I try to climb to plat! twitch.tv/mrmammal come watch if youg et bored

Edited by MrMammal

Just won a Draven game even though Kat had around 15-20 Mejai's stacks and was trashtalking.

Also, I found several bronies in solo queue.....

post-4014-0-45103900-1360335580_thumb.jpg
Kat shunpos to me? Kill her in two hits.  ^_^

Tried Cho-Gath 1 v 1 against Ryze, because I bought Cho while he was on sale. I had barely enough RP, because I had bought a Garen skin earlier. Note: I don't buy RP (yet); the RP was from when it was given out for free. :3

Here's the results:

post-3285-0-05213900-1360335714_thumb.png

I plan on playing a Coop v AI later, and then, if I feel confident enough, a PvP after that. Possibly a Blind pick, with a little chance of a Draft pick. (Lobstaarr and his friends and I played a Draft; 'twas fun. :3)

ALL HAIL THE NOMNOMNOMS! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I have been practicing jungling (i have never jungled before) recently and i'm really enjoying it. Is it just me or has season 3 made it easier to jungle becuase i have been able to jungle with Warwick without any runes or blue pull. I wish i could have screen capped some of the game results but i can't so...yeah.

I've been using Jarven IV for awhile now, and I have to say I really enjoy his special, though he isn't much without a good teammate. I used to use Jax, and I thought he too was a good fighter, though Jarven just seems to have more potential for me. I still have yet to get a mage champion, probably going to be my next buy. 

>level 10, almost 11

• Brohoof 2

Gaaaaaaaaaahhhh... I'm done with solo queing both in ranked and normals.

From now on I'll only play this game in premade teams due to the broken matchmaking system.

If anyone evah wants to play then add meh c:

EUW: SkumbagToasty

Edited by Toasty
  • Brohoof 1

@,

ok i'll add you when I get online my ID is HeavyEcho  i'm kind of a/ am a noob tho (i'm only decent support and mid) so myah won't be to different from randoms :P

I won't mind. It's mainly the flamers and very toxic players I'm tired of. Which is why I'm looking for forumers and awesome peeps to play with c:

Time for me to brag! So hold your ponies, because i am a killer!

Been playing Amumu. He is a TON of fun!

Play him in the jungle, of course. Also been playing mostly with Echo. Quite fun.

post-976-0-95493900-1360502610.png

post-976-0-94976100-1360502619.png

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 2

Play him in the jungle, of course. Also been playing mostly with Echo. Quite fun.

attachicon.gifSkärmklipp1.PNG

attachicon.gifSkärmklipp.PNG

yes it has been :) i sit back and watch you kill everyone while i can't scrape a killing spree :( i need to get better at 1vs1 fights

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifSkärmklipp1.PNG

attachicon.gifSkärmklipp.PNG

Pway wiff meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :c

Also "Let's be friends forever" "let me give you a hug!"

Dat second game looks like it was fun to you x3

Pway wiff meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :c

Also "Let's be friends forever" "let me give you a hug!"

Dat second game looks like it was fun to you x3

I don't want to play with you. And i'm quite sure you are aware of why.

Thinking of buying a new character. Either Nami or Viktor. d

I don't want to play with you. And i'm quite sure you are aware of why.

Oh well, I tried ^^.

But I'm not gonna bother you if you wish to live in the past like that.

But back on topic. Anyone else who wants to play some LoL today :3?

i would pick Nami, she has heals, damage and average cc so she is a very nice support mermaid. I've never played Victor so i don't rely know whats special about him :/

Oh well, I tried ^^.

But I'm not gonna bother you if you wish to live in the past like that.

But back on topic. Anyone else who wants to play some LoL today :3?

The past?

I'm not looking in the past. I don't feel like being greatly insulted by someone like you anymore.

Thats why i don't want to play with you.

He's a cyborg AND he's French :D

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 2

The past?

I'm not looking in the past. I don't feel like being greatly insulted by someone like you anymore.

Thats why i don't want to play with you.

Yes, and it happened back a months back, meaning the past.

Alot of things can happen in just a single day, so imagine what could happen over months.

But as I said I won't bother you about it or point any fingers. Such things are not my taste and in a thread about LoL is the last place it should be.

This isn't even about the threads topic so it's rather silly for this to keep going. I'll end it here Viktor.

yes it has been :) i sit back and watch you kill everyone while i can't scrape a killing spree :( i need to get better at 1vs1 fights

I can give you some tips later on if you're up for it ^^

• Brohoof 1

Gaaaaaaaaaahhhh... I'm done with solo queing both in ranked and normals.

From now on I'll only play this game in premade teams due to the broken matchmaking system.

If anyone evah wants to play then add meh c:

EUW: SkumbagToasty

Come play on NA, jerkass. :P

I'm having issues playing anymore...

Unless I have someone I know in every lane, the random lanes seems to always lose, even when they're the perfect counter, and it's making it kind of unfun to even consider playing now. ._.

At least I got to see the funniest troll Jarvan ever earlier, I suppose. xD

Sadly, we almost lost that one, once again due to bot lane feeding stupidly. -.-;;

NA: Razr750

• Brohoof 2