Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Come play on NA, jerkass. :P

I'm having issues playing anymore...

Unless I have someone I know in every lane, the random lanes seems to always lose, even when they're the perfect counter, and it's making it kind of unfun to even consider playing now. ._.

At least I got to see the funniest troll Jarvan ever earlier, I suppose. xD

Sadly, we almost lost that one, once again due to bot lane feeding stupidly. -.-;;

NA: Razr750

Nevaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I prefer mah lovely low ping on EUW and dem peeps I have on there.

On another note, just finished a hilarious match against a team that went 5 AP mid and almost wrecked us x)

FBtwGle.jpg

Played a few other games with  my dear friend EchoPony/HeavyEcho.

Its going great, even though i have to carry the game almost every time, apart from when we go ADC and Support bot xD

First time as Viktor. Wen't quite well but out bot lane made us lose.

post-976-0-59727900-1360513385.png

And this Olaf match.

Out ADC left after 4 minutes but we won anyway. Glorious.

post-976-0-49895900-1360513310_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Played a few other games with  my dear friend EchoPony/HeavyEcho.

Its going great, even though i have to carry the game almost every time, apart from when we go ADC and Support bot xD

First time as Viktor. Wen't quite well but out bot lane made us lose.

attachicon.gifSkärmklipp.PNG

And this Olaf match.

Out ADC left after 4 minutes but we won anyway. Glorious.

attachicon.gifÄgd.PNG

that last match would have gone smoother if Amumu played bodyguard me :/ besides i got some awesome shots in with Ashes ult :P

post-5710-0-59779600-1360516117_thumb.png

That last game was interesting, Annie pushed me to go bottom and I mostly played defensively since I was up against Nat and some other gap closer, couldn't risk myself getting killed.

Ended up just beating the daylight out of everyone though... along with ton of assist.

After placing 2nd place in my latest tournament(yay cause 3v3s suck and we only played them for like 3 days) we ended up drinking and partying and I ended up betting my one friend I would beat him to diamond. $100 dollar bet! Wish me luck haha and as always Ima stream for a couple hours. www.twitch.tv/mrmammal if you want

hey 

just wondering if anypony has some good item builds for thresh because i've been looking for good ones to try

currently i tried a build with were i got Twin Shadows and Warmogs armor and its was oddly super effective against the entire enemy team so i'm thinking of how to add on to it.... maybe a frozen heart or sunfire cape... not to sure, wits end to :3

So i've got over 6300 IP now and i'd like to buy a new champion. There are only a few to choose from since i pretty much own 90% of the roster but, take a look. Who would you buy out of these remaining champs?

post-976-0-41975800-1360681374_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

So i've got over 6300 IP now and i'd like to buy a new champion. There are only a few to choose from since i pretty much own 90% of the roster but, take a look. Who would you buy out of these remaining champs?

ok time to bite the bullet :( 2000 posts

I would either buy Diana because shes a good assassin once she hits lvl 6 or Nami because its Nami :D

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

@@Electrobolt, @@PonyEcho,

Nami and Fiora are the champs i might be getting.

Zed is to "Meeh", Diana is not my type.

However, the ones i am looking at the most is currently either Nocturne or the upcoming champion, Quinn.

i was gonna suggest nocturne, he is really fun ands one of the strongest gankers. i would also recommend caitlyn shes one of my favourite adc's.

• Brohoof 2

So anyone spent any time in the Tribunal? They have really improved the system and i have to say that it is quite fun do punish the typical LoL players.

post-976-0-42585900-1360689736_thumb.png

i was gonna suggest nocturne, he is really fun ands one of the strongest gankers. i would also recommend caitlyn shes one of my favourite adc's.

Yeah, will get Nocturn after i get Quinn. And i already have Caitlyn ;)

I hope Quinn will be the new Ice Mage. She's probably the promised ADC though.

Ah, fell in love with Kassadin yesterday. I had about 5700 ip and I didnt know what I wanted so I went and bought him. A long while ago, I remember playing him in aram. I loved him, he hated me.

post-380-0-02617200-1360693551_thumb.png

The second game was a small fluke. I wanted to play with a beginner guy but I forgot to invite him before starting the game.

So anyone spent any time in the Tribunal? They have really improved the system and i have to say that it is quite fun do punish the typical LoL players.

Yeah, will get Nocturn after i get Quinn. And i already have Caitlyn ;)

I hope Quinn will be the new Ice Mage. She's probably the promised ADC though.

oh i thought u didn't have any of the champs in the picture. ill have to make an account on euw so i can play with some of u guys occasionally, seems a lot of you are on there. also tribunal is fun, i usually do it when the servers are down.

A friend of mine has some levels and wins. Its not hacks or anything since he's a level 30, but I dont know what makes it do that sometimes.

post-380-0-43090500-1360724315_thumb.png

Edited by Moon Wave
  • Brohoof 1

Is it true? The new champion is an ADC? Anypony have a link to her skill set? I hope I have another ADC to add to my picks.

Need to get 60 more ELO......

Is it true? The new champion is an ADC? Anypony have a link to her skill set? I hope I have another ADC to add to my picks.

Need to get 60 more ELO......

There is a female ADC on the way, but it has not been confirmed if this is her. It will most likely be though.

She's a girl from Demacia who has a bow as a weapon, and she will most likely be assisted by a bird of some sort. Lots of inspiration from the girl from the Hunger Games.

There is a Yordle Jungler on the way and an Ice Mage as well. So I've got a ton of champions to look forward too!

• Brohoof 1

post-6033-0-03796400-1360764416_thumb.png

:) just had a fun match 

it started off bad with there Lee Sin getting feed and wrecking us but we managed to turn it around

also last note Annie and Tibbers + Zilian ult + Gardian Angle = screw you enemy 

• Brohoof 1

So i have the first complete image of the new champion, Quinn.

And i was right all along.

Gonna quote myself.

There is a female ADC on the way, but it has not been confirmed if this is her. It will most likely be though. She's a girl from Demacia who has a bow as a weapon, and she will most likely be assisted by a bird of some sort. Lots of inspiration from the girl from the Hunger Games.

And here is the image of her.

Untitled.png

• Brohoof 1

OH EM GEE NEW CHAMPION THAT'S AN ADC!

YES! I can't wait to see her skills. Anyone got any idea what they are?

In other news, stuck at 1650 ELO......

Her abilities has not been revealed just yet. But i am expecting them next week.

Another thing that i would like to add is that Quinn used to be a guy, then I turned her into a woman.

yeah that new champ looks good, I reckon the bird will be able to scout for her and even deal damage. anyway i'm getting so RP so i'll save a bit over to buy her when she comes out

• Brohoof 1

yeah that new champ looks good, I reckon the bird will be able to scout for her and even deal damage. anyway i'm getting so RP so i'll save a bit over to buy her when she comes out

they originally released her concept a long time ago i don't remember where though and her bird has armored talons to be able to hurt opponets. theres a cool read here if interested:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=34628088#34628088

ok i have 2940 rp (was more but just bought sona :D

so i'm wondering what other champs to buy, i've been look though and these are the ones i'm thinking of getting 

Xerath, Draven, Varus, Ahri

i not sure :/ i could get 3 champ or 2 + a skin or 1 + 2 skins ........ I can't rely decide 

• Brohoof 1

get draven and ahri and save the rest, you never know when another character might tickle your fancy :P or you could buy a skin.

ok i have 2940 rp (was more but just bought sona :D

so i'm wondering what other champs to buy, i've been look though and these are the ones i'm thinking of getting 

Xerath, Draven, Varus, Ahri

i not sure :/ i could get 3 champ or 2 + a skin or 1 + 2 skins ........ I can't rely decide