Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Played two games of Tryn AP, and that is a pretty cool way to build him. You kinda feel like not playing fair, but in the end, it's the win that counts!

get draven and ahri and save the rest, you never know when another character might tickle your fancy :P or you could buy a skin.

yeah some just gifted me Draven so i got some skins (Panda Annie and Arcade Sona)

also thank you Vicke for the Musketeer Twisted Fate Skin  :wub:

10 more minutes till my PBE is done patching! Then I can try out Demacia's newest AD carry. Ah, this going to be good.
If anyone here plays PBE add me, my summoner name is Lord Twilight.

10 more minutes till my PBE is done patching! Then I can try out Demacia's newest AD carry. Ah, this going to be good.

If anyone here plays PBE add me, my summoner name is Lord Twilight.

Hey, I played with you! :D

Those were some fun games, Mal. ^^

We need to do that again.

I really need to work on my Nid, though. ._.

I was terrible.

Just went up againgst AP Tryndamere.

He's a fucking monster!  He can harass with his spin attack and he got a good amount of damage because of his passive and Q.

He whooped my ass and he countered me with his W.

• Brohoof 1

He's a fucking monster!  He can harass with his spin attack and he got a good amount of damage because of his passive and Q.

Yeah! I like to play him, only champ I found to counter him so far is Akali and probably Yorick.

( I then had to change back to AD Tryn... )

Yeah! I like to play him, only champ I found to counter him so far is Akali and probably Yorick.

( I then had to change back to AD Tryn... )

I can imagine that he sucks late game. But early he got so many kills and minion farm that there was nothing we could do.

He almost took down 3 of us. (Threch, Nasus (me) and Lee Sin)

A few games ago i went up against an AP Tryn. But i whooped his ass then.

*Proud*

I went up against AP Tryndamere.

But instead, I whooped his ass with armor penetration.

eueheuehue, Vi can be such a beast against anyone with armor. Its one of the reasons why I saved up IP to buy her after she came out

qRVxtNC.jpg

A somewhat balanced Evelynn; and I was really destructive in the first half of the game. I think those are the most kills I've ever had in a game so far.

The Jax got me a few times near the end, but still. Excellent match.

Edited by Lirodon
  • Brohoof 1

Just went 18/3/5 as Poppy on Twisted Treeline. I didn't know she could carry so hard x.x

I was playing with my brother and his friend. (They are INCREDIBLY bad)

We had lost out entire bot lane and they took our inhibitor at one point.

Well I came back and won the game for us...as Poppy! Needless to say, their team was a tad butthurt.

Edited by Chigens and Kay
No screenshot ;~;
  • Brohoof 3

Played a few matches today. Still doing pretty good.

I also played a DOTA match.  I still prefer LoL over DOTA 2.

Also cleaned my LoL Friendlist. Got 13 people remaining and it feels great!

• Brohoof 1

I've started playing LoL again, not sure if I prefer it to DOTA 2 but its what my friends are playing right now anyway. I quit playing LoL because I got bored of jungling, I went to DOTA... And jungled, now I'm back to LoL... Jungling again xD

I have too many champions to choose from though, I have all but about 15 of them, been playing Rammus, Nocturne, Skarner and Vi jungle, right now I'm doing best with Vi but I change based on our team comp. :3

• Brohoof 1

So... I've been playing a lot of Shyvana lately...

She's loads of fun to jungle with, because her 'w' feels like I'm turning on rocket boots fo' her feet.

Bought Ironscale skin while it was on-sale, and her dance is just... So goofy. I love it.

I've been playing her so much, I've lost a bit of my mojo with the playable River. Someone, anyone... Just feed me ;A;

I've started playing LoL again, not sure if I prefer it to DOTA 2 but its what my friends are playing right now anyway. I quit playing LoL because I got bored of jungling, I went to DOTA... And jungled, now I'm back to LoL... Jungling again xD

I have too many champions to choose from though, I have all but about 15 of them, been playing Rammus, Nocturne, Skarner and Vi jungle, right now I'm doing best with Vi but I change based on our team comp. :3

I feel almost the same way, majority of the people i know are playing LoL, including my brothers. Unfortunately i don't think i'll be able to get back into the game again. The metagame and playstyle are not to my interest.. v_v

I've tried, i've failed and it doesn't seem to work out.

Edited by Leafeon

I feel almost the same way, majority of the people i know are playing LoL, including my brothers. Unfortunately i don't think i'll be able to get back into the game again. The metagame and playstyle is not to my interest.. v_v

I've tried, i've failed and it doesn't seem to work out.

Why the majority plays LoL is because of how player friendly and simple it is compared to DOTA2.

And the graphics are are a little more advanced, too advanced if you ask me. And its so dark themed and so are 90% of all abilities so its sometimes hard to either see the spells or notice any difference. And the champion select screen is kind of dumb from what i can tell.

That awesome feeling when you win 90% of 2v2's and 1v1's while playing with Karma(<3). A shame she's gonna get reworked, thus kind of nerfing her as an ap carry. On other news, tomorrow I'll have to buy myself a microfone, because of a stupid bet I did: I bet with my ranked teammates that Copenhagen Wolves would win agains SK.... god damn it I'm stupid. D: And not even the "I-am-from-the-village-of-the-mute-so-I-cannot-talk" excuse will save me this time. Oh well, maybe we'll reach gold 2 quicker this way...

• Brohoof 1

Why the majority plays LoL is because of how player friendly and simple it is compared to DOTA2.

And the graphics are are a little more advanced, too advanced if you ask me. And its so dark themed and so are 90% of all abilities so its sometimes hard to either see the spells or notice any difference. And the champion select screen is kind of dumb from what i can tell.

DOTA 2 is far less player friendly than LoL, I quite like the graphics and the hero select screen, I prefer how you get individual items for your Herod too, instead of skins :P

That awesome feeling when you win 90% of 2v2's and 1v1's while playing with Karma(<3). A shame she's gonna get reworked, thus kind of nerfing her as an ap carry. On other news, tomorrow I'll have to buy myself a microfone, because of a stupid bet I did: I bet with my ranked teammates that Copenhagen Wolves would win agains SK.... god damn it I'm stupid. D: And not even the "I-am-from-the-village-of-the-mute-so-I-cannot-talk" excuse will save me this time. Oh well, maybe we'll reach gold 2 quicker this way...

I've never played Karma :P

How can you co-ordinate without a microphone? O.o

DOTA 2 is far less player friendly than LoL, I quite like the graphics and the hero select screen, I prefer how you get individual items for your Herod too, instead of skins :P

I've never played Karma :P

How can you co-ordinate without a microphone? O.o

Oh, you should! She is a true beast (lol) when played correctly. She's kind of my main too. ^^

And we only play 3v3's, but we play some 5v5's. It's a skill I learned over the past 17 years xD

Oh, you should! She is a true beast (lol) when played correctly. She's kind of my main too. ^^

And we only play 3v3's, but we play some 5v5's. It's a skill I learned over the past 17 years xD

I pretty much only jungle, we have a 5v5 team going on too, so I can't really pick up a new champ without upsetting the balance of the team, jugglers are my specialty ;)

• Brohoof 3

qRkZGGu.jpg

I think I've got a new favourite champion...

This game was quite a fun one, I still need to get better to compete (I was a lv 18 playing against mostly mid-20's/30's in this one), but oh my gosh Gragas was quite fun to play. Tons of assists to go around in this particular game.

• Brohoof 1

I'm starting to really want to avoid all of the League community. Last night I played a game as Cassiopeia and ended the laning phase at 8/1 against a Karthus and got told by my Darius who lost his lane to the enemy Darius that I wasn't doing anything, and the game before that I ended the game 17/5 as Kog'Maw and got told by Kha'Zix that I was worthless to the team and a moron when he starved me of creep post-laning and kills during ganks. If I don't stop playing league, I'm tempted to run the strangest shit, like AP Blitz mid or Elise ADC or Ryze top/Support or maybe some AP Tristana top :\

Edited by Potayto Sek
  • Brohoof 6

Well, just finished a game with Vi and I encountered another bug with her.

For anyone that playes her, has anyone come in contact with her ult bug and her q bug?

Veigar and his Bad Santa skin will forever be my favorite right next to Swain and Mordekaiser mid.

His Nuking capabilities are really good up against most squishy mids. The only thing I hate fighting with him is Fizz though.

just hit level 30 yesterday! though I don't think im gonna start ranked just yet. My main is Thresh in a support/tank role. if you want to play a game, pm me here with you summoner name and send me a friend request in-game. My summoner name is Sorenwolf