Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

my new fav position is starting to become the jungle, i'm not great at it yet, but there just something about pulling off a counter jungle, getting a kill (usually first blood )and taking a buff at lvl 2

If anyone wants to play, i'm on the EUW server (level 22) :)

Also, i don't really have a main, but i've started playing Akali a lot right after i bought her (also, dat Nurse Akali impulse buy)

sure my id is HeavyEcho

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

sure my id is HeavyEcho

Oh, so you are that Vicke's friend... (oh boy, I was hoping you wouldn't bet from the forums >.< )

Anyhow, a few days ago I was playing a 3v3 match as kog and my teammates were teemo and singed. Man, kog is such a fun champion to play in 3v3... But I didn't build him as an AD carry, no, I was building him as an AP carry. I've played a reasonable amount of 5v5 games as ap kog, but I have never played him in 3v3. And the best part is, he's as viable in 3v3 as he is in 5v5:

FRzwl.jpg

Speaking of strange builds, I'm really looking forward to playing Quin. I've heard that she has a few skills that scale with AP, like MF. If that's true, I'll definitely build her as AP carry and maybe try her out in some ranked matches..

Edited by Freckle

If anypony on the NA server wants to play, i'm always looking for new people to play with. I'm not a hardcore player but i do try my best in every game and also i do play ranked but i'm looking for a ranked team if anyone wants to start one or just wants to play a game or two with a fellow brony. :mellow:

• Brohoof 3

I bought Quinn last night, and was thoroughly surprised; I can actually play an ADC again! ^^ Anyways, I found she feels like Vayne, especially with the fact you have a crossbow that shoots about the same rate. Her flip-kick slow is great, and the fact she can blind the other guy is a bit overpowered. I feel like she could be a good solo-top, but I haven't tried it yet. Unfortunately, I also feel like I don't know how to build her... ^^' Anyways, glhf~

I've recently starting playing a lot of Urgot lately. He's a helluva lot of fun, and god does he synergize amazingly with Taric. I've run Armpen runes for my ADC since I hit 30. His E reduces it further. Taric shatter then reduces it even more, making it so you're damn close to hitting them for true damage on your Q, which has more range than an Ez Q with E on them. I've won my lane every game I've played with him, and god can his ult be devastating.

I can't really understand why people say he has no damage. Muramana, Iceborn, and Black Cleaver are core for him. Iceborn because stacked along with your W's slow along with it means you're sticking to them, and Muramana procs on every Q and shredding their armor all 5 stacks just from your E. Yes, he's not a conventional ADC, but 5-shotting an Ez isn't anything to scoff at >.>

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Eight losses in a row. To add insult to injury, the eighth one was one of those "you're starting off well and made a few good end-game pushes but then they find a weak point and steamroll you out of nowhere" losses.

But hey, 10 levels to go!

Edited by Lirodon

Hey Lirodon what region are you. I know how you feel i got ranked down and it took me a couple of days to get back to where i started off but league is just like that, good days and bad days also those troll days. ;)

(edited)

I'm starting to really want to avoid all of the League community. Last night I played a game as Cassiopeia and ended the laning phase at 8/1 against a Karthus and got told by my Darius who lost his lane to the enemy Darius that I wasn't doing anything, and the game before that I ended the game 17/5 as Kog'Maw and got told by Kha'Zix that I was worthless to the team and a moron when he starved me of creep post-laning and kills during ganks.

I know that feel mate. Had a similiar game yesterday where me and my trusty support dominated our lane. Our malph managed to feed the enemy Rengar 6/0 early game and went on to cry about how it was our midlaners and junglers fault for not "helping him enough" when he kept overextending in lane :c..

Game lasted 64-65 mins and was lost when Malphite decided it would be a good idea to push but alone x)

But hey, the game wasn't half bad. At least I learned some new things about Quinn c:

9Asu5yK.png

Edited by Riven

Best thing for a Master Yi to say: You only play with op champs.

I wrecked with Vi yesterday. Building some Armor Pen with health can be a deadly combination against someone with armor. (Or otherwise known as Master Yi while meditating)

post-380-0-60238400-1362415169_thumb.png

I was one of the better people on my team. Bot lane was horrible since they kept feeding the ad carry, and the peep that played Lux was fairly new so she only shot her lazer about 3 times.

Warwick was surprisingly good at ganking for others. He was also quite tanky from building armor/magic resist items.

One other reason why we won is because of Karthus disconnecting. Not to say that his ult did anything (because it didnt) but it let Lux have a giant advantage.

The opposing Diana I went up against was super squishy, and in fact would let herself get damaged severely by the minions before running away.

The lane was a steal, and Yi couldnt run away with highlander.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Good news: I got my first win in eleven games! My confidence is back!

But not my confidence in their server admin skills.

When I finished the game, it was stuck on that "Skip stats?" screen, then after I did skip, it didn't show my result. Logged off and logged back in, and then it claims the game is still in progress. UHH, I WON.

Turns out the server went down right after I won.

-----

And we're back.

ygK3MlW.jpg

Edited by Lirodon

(edited)

Just joined mlpforums, and wanted to know if anyone wanted to add me in LoL, names DerpyHooves47. Ive been looking for bronies to play lol.

What region are you? So how long have you been playing LoL? and do you type or skype while playing? so hope to play soon with you!

Edited by Witch Doctor
Unnecessary filler text.

(edited)

What region are you? So how long have you been playing LoL? and do you type or skype while playing? so hope to play soon with you!

Im in the NA region , been playing for more than a year , i prefer type over skype ,  but i skype at times. I like to support , jungle and top , and not very fond of middle or adc.

Edited by DerpyHooves92

(edited)

So, I've been playing a lot of EUW with sir Toasty, and I've got to say I'm really surprised how easy some of my lanes have been.

A level 10 beating two level 30's in top lane is just silly.

I don't care if I'm smurfing, they shouldn't be losing THAT hard.

Then again, we have a damn nice jungler to help out when we need it. <3

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/03/karma-visual-upgrade-free-karma-skin-to.html

A little heads up to Karma players. :3

Edit: If anypony wants to play with me on EUW, it's the same as my NA. (Razr750)

Edited by Kiloz

Im in the US region , been playing for more than a year , i prefer type over skype ,  but i skype at times. I like to support , jungle and top , and not very fond of middle or adc.

Add me names BadVoodooDoll i'll be glad to play with you anytime just send me a message if you want to play and i play anything that is needed

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Add me names BadVoodooDoll i'll be glad to play with you anytime just send me a message if you want to play and i play anything that is needed

So, I've been playing a lot of EUW with sir Toasty, and I've got to say I'm really surprised how easy some of my lanes have been.

A level 10 beating two level 30's in top lane is just silly.

I don't care if I'm smurfing, they shouldn't be losing THAT hard.

Then again, we have a damn nice jungler to help out when we need it. <3

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/03/karma-visual-upgrade-free-karma-skin-to.html

A little heads up to Karma players. :3

Edit: If anypony wants to play with me on EUW, it's the same as my NA. (Razr750)

Haha alrighty ill be sure to add  , cant wait to play , any more ppl would be more awesome to add , hardly ever talk to bronies , gald i joined this forum :) BTW didnt know about the kharma visual upgrade soon , free skin to owners pretty awesome

Edited by DerpyHooves92
  • Brohoof 1

Just got a pentakill with Quinn and Valor. :D
She brings pretty good utility and damage to the fight, don't forget the 80% attack speed steroid in bird form to duel 1 v 1 or push towers. ^_^
I prefer not to use bird form during most of the clash because it would put me in meele range and that's bad since I'm quite squishy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inou08jlKTc

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Just a heads up to everyone.

As you all know, Karma is getting reworked and getting a new default skin. And her current skin will become vintage and free to everyone who currently owns her. So if you think you are going to play her or just want a free skin, buy Karma :D

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 3

Please read before posting

So this is what I was thinking, we should organize a league of legends group to play together so we can have fun without playing with the "leavers, Dc'ers,noobs,scurbs,trolls,etc"

Put your account in this thread and we can all add eachother up and have some fun. How about it!

We can create a Raidcall,Teamspeak,skype server to talk to eachother in and play some games. c:

Account: Blackfalconz - lvl 30 (not really used, Its a shared account)

Account number 2: GilXGilgamesh (used pretty often)