Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My little pony werewolf game (Chapter is up!)

~EM002~

Trixie's jaw dropped. Pina was down for the count! Trixie, being the AMAZING unicorn she was, conjured up a book that read 'Many Marvelous Magical Mishaps and You' and looked at Pina. After flipping through the book a couple of times, she found the correct injury.

"Pina...has been killed...by a WOLF!" Trixie said while lightning flashed behind her for dramatic effect. "However, judging from the injures, it has been no ordinary wolf!" Trixie paused for that to sink in. "Trixie deduces...she has been killed by...A VAMPIRE WOLF!" (...i'm sorry I had to do it)

"Look at those two holes!" Trixie said, pointing to the two slashes, completely oblivious to the fact they weren't actually holes. "That screams 'VAMPIRE WOLF' to Trixie, wouldn't you all agree?"

"It is a wolf because she is squashed!" Trixie said with mock sadness. "Only a wolf could hop on her so...wait. No. An elephant could do that too. Hmmm..."

Trixie kept on making wild accusations until she finally agreed that a Sea Serpant on Wheels with his vampire accomplice killed Pina. "Trixie shall find the sea serpent and his vampire accomplice IMMEDIATELY, because she is so great and powerful."

• Brohoof 2

Trixie stop saying weird theories!

It's obvious that it's a pony! The hoove marks on her body means it was a pony! More specifically the pony is with us!

Maybe it's YOU Trixie. Trying to take the suspicion away from you!

@@~EM002~,

Trixie's jaw dropped. "Trixie would never kill another pony! Especially one that could be a potential FAN to Trixie! If he or she could be a fan of Trixie, Trixie will let her live! And besides, Trixie dosen't know any arcane magic of the sort to kill another...well...besides the alicorn amulet...but it's not with Trixie now!" Trixie said with a humph before pleadingly looking over at Twilight. "Twilight? Please? Back Trixie up? The Humble and Apologetic Trixie? Trixie would never do such a thing! Ask my fans, they always write, and that they would know Trixie would never ever do such a thing!"

Scootaloo looked frightened, and she trotted over to be near Rainbow Dash for comfort. Scootaloo looked around the room, and thought to herself. She wanted to leave, but the others probably wouldn't let her as the killer is in the room, so nopony can leave. She looked around with suspicion. She was a cutie mark crusader after all, maybe if she figured out who did it she could get her cutie mark! It was a perfect idea, in her mind, Scootaloo began pondering on who could have done it.

Scootaloo walked over to Sweetie Belle. "Hey Sweetie belle, let's figure out who did this! We can finally get our cutie marks!"

Edited by ReverseFaller

@@~EM002~,

Trixie raised an eyebrow. "And how do YOU know it's a werewolf?! You can't possibly deduce that by just looking at the scratches! And besides, you said it was a pony, and maybe Trixie at first. So how did you get from a PONY killing somepony from a WEREWOLF?! Trixie doesn't care that we heard some howls! It could of just been a pony calling a wolf, making the wolf scratch it, jumping on the pony, and then sending the wolf away! It's possible! In fact, it's not even a FULL MOON! And werewolves are just old pony tales. So haha, it CAN'T be a werewolf. And if it is, how the heck did you think it was!" Trixie said, fuming, confident she had caught the culprit.

I think there all clues EVERYWHERE! If you can't see them then you are blind!

Werewolf ponies don't just come when there is a full moon! Did you not hear growling and did you not see claw marks? Either you are blind or you are the werewolf!

"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!"

Fluttershy started to whisper as before she passed out. When she came to, 5 seconds later, she hid behind Rainbow Dash.

"Hmm..." Discord mumbled as he leaned over the body, as if a professional detective.  A plaid hat and a matching jacket appeared on him.  In his talon there appeared a magnifying glass which he moved across the body as he searched the pony.  Finally, he sighed and stood up straight, turning to all the other ponies, seeming to have already figured out who the werewolf had been.

"Yep.  She's dead."

"Oh my..." Time Turner remarked.  "That... that wasn't supposed to happen, was it?"  The lack of response answered for him.  "Hm...  Are you sure that the vampire accomplice theory is incorrect?  Because it would be easy to at least find the vampire, since it should either light on fire or sparkle when put in direct sunlight."

Fluttershy, now done hiding behind Rainbow Dash, decided it would be best if she got somepony to protect her.

"Um, Big Mac? If it isn't too much to ask, I think it would be best if we stuck together."

Discord hummed slightly as he packed his magnifying glass in a bag that appeared in front of him.  Then the bag disappeared along with the magnifying glass and his coat and hat.

He smiled over at Pinkie Pie.  "Lovely party, Pinkie Pie."

• 3 weeks later...