Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

CONFESSION TIME, HERE'S WHAT I'VE GOT: MY FELLOW SOLDIERS WILL TELL YOU I'M A TERRIBLE SHOT

Apologies if this sounds tame, I having really done anything daring with my life

Only thing worthy of a "confession" would be that my friend was in the bathroom for 10 minutes and I had to go so bad I grabbed an empty water bottle from I trash and went in that.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I make a new friend online, I start to feel sorry for them at some point if there's a possibility for them to see what I look like in real life.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a tattoo that only I know about, and nobody will ever see. Got it when I was 17.

Btw: I DO NOT condone getting a tattoo done at this age. I was a dumb kid. Wait until you're 18.

Edited by Halberd
  • Brohoof 1

I have severe self image issues... but that is because I don't want to develop an over inflated ego, so I keep my opinion of myself as low as I can with out going back into depression.

And I can't find the balance between self image issues and being humble. I want to be humble though so that's why I am the way I am!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well I was going to put something depressing, but I don't think this is the time to confess something dark... so here's something a bit more light hearted.

Back as a kid playing Minecraft with my friends, I had a nasty habit of setting their houses on fire as we were leaving for a long mining expedition. Once we'd return I'd hear them freak out about their burning house, and I'd try to hold in my laughter. To this day they have never found out the reason behind their houses always catching fire... I think we blamed Herobrine for that.

• Brohoof 2

On 4/2/2017 at 10:07 AM, Alphys Hedge said:

CONFESSION TIME, HERE'S WHAT I'VE GOT: MY FELLOW SOLDIERS WILL TELL YOU I'M A TERRIBLE SHOT

Beat me to it :P 

I challenge thee to a duel! D:  1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9- 

Actual Confession: 

Broke up  with ex over the weekend but Did not have the heart to say no to ex after ex started crying...Ex now no longer ex....Coffee now feels...Trapped o_o

Ummm... I don't actually play the drum that much... I prefer the Mallet instraments...

And I'm making a religion based off of My Little Pony... heh heh heh...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 6/24/2017 at 7:21 AM, Ingoma said:

And I'm making a religion based off of My Little Pony... heh heh heh.

I have so many questions o3o

Also actual Confession: 

I...fear friendships...

Like...The idea of having a new friend scares me... 

I'd rather have acquaintances...because It wouldn't matter if we fell out of acquaintanceship  

Which....sorta explains the dozens of dead PMs I've left on this site and others...

when things start getting friendly...I tend to freeze up and bail...without any explanation as to why...(Sorry about that...If any of ya'll have been affected by my madness...) 

Edited by Coffee
  • Brohoof 1

... when I was a kid, I snuck into my friend Eric's house across the street while they were in Hawaii, and ate their ice cream & played on their computer for a solid week.  (They eventually caught me - I accidentally left my Skywarp Transformer there.)

... aaaaaaand did it again when the teenager down the street went off on vacation.  (Was caught under the bed when they came home - damn dust made me sneeze.)

... and again when my babysitter went out of town.  THEY never caught on that it was me...

Doggie Doors: Helping kids break & enter since (at least in MY case) 1982.

• Brohoof 3

I'm terrible in keeping the connection of friends in real life and online. I tend to feel overwhelmed with it all and I eventually would feel like leaving. I've always been a solo type of person and knowing this, I may of hurt some friends this way. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I am too loyal for my own good to some friends and get taken advantage of ... Like one friend and I played overwatch for two hours but than he wound up getting me tutoring him on how to play two different heroes(which took another two hours)...:dry:fml

Edited by Yumekai

• 2 weeks later...

-I have a fear of dead animals. I may have mentioned this elsewhere on the forums. :huh:

-I love dimly-lit rooms. They're so cozy! :) 

-I am better at expressing that I care through actions and gestures more so than through words. 

-Sometimes, I will watch people and make up mental stories about who they are, where they're going, and why. :P 

-I often have a hard time being vulnerable and tend to pull away even from people who are the closest to me. Working on that, though! 

• Brohoof 4

Grisel makes me queasy... Actually bones in general make me uneasy. That's why I never eat Fried Chicken or T-bone steak.  I'm not a vegetarian though I still enjoy meat.... But just... Boneless meat. 

• 2 weeks later...

when I was younger I ate,and I'm not lying a rubber ball,sand,dirt,play-do,orbeez,and I would chip off paint from the closet door and eat it and before you all criticize my parents for not stopping me THEY TRIED!But the strangest thing was I NEVER WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND SURVIVED!!

Edited by shadowwarp940
  • Brohoof 2

Maybe the moderators can change your title to 'beware: eats paint' :D  Don't worry, I've done just as much. I drank rubbing alcohol and had to get my stomach pumped.

I have to confess this is the ONLY fandom I've ever been involved it. Ever.