Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

17 minutes ago, Mirage77 said:

Maybe the moderators can change your title to 'beware: eats paint' :D  Don't worry, I've done just as much. I drank rubbing alcohol and had to get my stomach pumped.

I have to confess this is the ONLY fandom I've ever been involved it. Ever.

yeah but I still don't get how I'm still alive! I ATE HALF OF THE CLOSETS PAINT!!also this is your first fandom?THIS IS MY FIRST TOO!! 

• Brohoof 1

I have been ordering the same iced tea every day for the past month and I am starting to taste it less & less. I need a new flavor to try.

• Brohoof 1

On 8/6/2017 at 3:09 PM, Krashface said:

I desire to have a girlfriend, but the idea of being in a close relationship made me grump as hell.

You get used to it when you meet that special someone. Attachment is one hell of a drug.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually can't read

I mean, I CAN, but my ADHD is so harsh I could spend hours with a single debate pit post just trying to comprehend everything. Basically I find it easy to tell people I can't read and just opt out of reading anything that isn't a line or two long.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone (who is not necessarily me), used to sneak into paid attraction venues for free. On vacation in Hawaii this unnamed individual did this successfully at almost every major attraction on Oahu. Having had no money at the time it was necessary to find entertainment for free. It was far more entertaining in the long run because this way it was more thrilling. B)

• Brohoof 3

Heres a few:

I basicaly told "buck you" to artistry to focus on academics, as i felt like my field of internet didn't require drawing, and that has come back to haunt me several times.

im easily angered. 

Im not easily convincable. Some ponies call it stubbornness. I call it quirk.

i only watch mlp when I'm feeling down or stressed. 

I worked at a pizza place in the summer. One time a customer was super rude to me on the phone putting in a delivery calling me retarded and just being a grade a jerk. So I put his address in wrong and his pizza was like 2 hours late.

• Brohoof 2

Not all my wackos are the same, or rather, indicate just one emotion :wacko: .

On September 28, 2017 at 1:58 PM, iceestarz said:

I worked at a pizza place in the summer. One time a customer was super rude to me on the phone putting in a delivery calling me retarded and just being a grade a jerk. So I put his address in wrong and his pizza was like 2 hours late.

That makes it worse :wacko: .

On a more serious note, I really don't like any form of abandonment, so if I feel like that's happening to me, I try to abandon first or make myself harder to get.

Edited by Wacko Wolf

• 2 weeks later...

When I was a child, I thought I could mix melted ice cream and biscuit dough together to make "cookie dough".

I ate a piece of this dough, and to THIS DAY I still know what it tastes like and my stomach twists.

Edited by Sweetcake
  • Brohoof 5