Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

reeeeally want to play certain songs on my trombone that I know would reeeallly sound nice on it - like it's the perfect range for them - but I really don't want to grab too much attention or seem like a show-off and don't really have a good place to play where I'm isolated. Even playing at home when nobody's around seems uncertain. Maybe somewhere down by a creek or undeveloped area, although that seems like a lot of hard work and I'm lazy :scoots: ...

I'm able to play songs just by listening to them since I've got "perfect pitch".

Edited by WWolf

As much I knew my parents wouldn't like it, I actually got interested in music production at one point. First I tried stitching rap-style drum loops in MixCraft 7, and later, after several battles with viruses and suspicious websites I successfully pirated FL Studio 12 and tried to understand how to put together a track. I replicated this tutorial (below) and made a rather well-formed loop with a good-sounding ending of my own tweaks. But strictly speaking, I had trouble arranging notes to sound nicely and I could never find proper sounds that would (from my own ears' judgement) sound nice when put together. Fanfic writing took the upper hand though, and I soon lost interest. But at least I understood the basis of piano rolls and track structure.

EDIT: I found I still have a copy of the FLP file! For those of you who use FL and are into music, grab it here if you want to take a look.

Edited by Shabb3r
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I'm so, so embaressed.

I once wet my pants in class on purpose, I was only four years old then. I thought teacher would let me go if I did that.

I love Dawn from Pokemon very much a few years back. I even had a dream about marrying her. (Oh shameless me)

I like Luna more than I like Rainbow Dash. 

Oh, what did I done.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, An Admirer said:

I once wet my pants in class on purpose, I was only four years old then. I thought teacher would let me go if I did that.

You were a child, it is ok.

2 minutes ago, An Admirer said:

I love Dawn from Pokemon very much a few years back. I even had a dream about marrying her. (Oh shameless me)

It was a dream, we understand and forgive you.

3 minutes ago, An Admirer said:

I like Luna more than I like Rainbow Dash. 

Oh, what did I done.

:okiedokieloki:.... I can't even look at you.

• Brohoof 1

In 2006, I took on a day job from some guy on Craigslist that consisted of putting up posters on lampposts in Manhattan. He said it would take two hours, but it ended up taking 6. I ended up arriving late to my then gifriend  now wife's grandfather's wake. I took on a $40 job instead of being with her, because I was a 22 year old idiot. That's one mistake that I greatly regret. She needed me way more than I needed $40.

I had scheduled to do this job for two days in a row, and I was upset that it took infinitely longer than he initially said. I left him a voicemail and lied that I worked the two days and wanted pay for two days instead of the one I worked. Which was horrible of me and him being misleading about the time didn't justify that. He called back, yelling at me that I was a liar and wouldn't get a dime from him, hanging up after telling me to F off. 

I deserved it of course. I've never lied to obtain money since. 

I also have forgotten to mention this at sacramental confession, and now that I remember, I have to make a point of it next time.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I have a I7-7700k....

...and a b250 motherboard...

..so I can’t even over lock my cpu even though that’s the whole point of it...

Edited by thepissman

5 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

no problem, that's hilarious! Besides, you're not the first person to joke about it. My brother just said "so you're on stand-bi huh?".  Glorious! 

f6c1a6763547f3beef92f98830aca07b837e2204