Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adam’s apples freak me out, and this is coming from a guy. It just looks like you swallowed a fruit without chewing or something and it’s stretching your esophagus painfully. On top of that, when people swallow and talk, the bobbing motion of it makes it even worse. :eww:

• Brohoof 1

I'm sexually attracted to a specific person that I probably shouldn't be attracted to and it feels a little wrong... I can't be much more specific than that as I don't want them (well, her) to potentially find out.

Edited by ~Dusky~

• 2 weeks later...

I don't eat anything with Bones...

I still eat meat, but I always have to cut them out prior to cooking,

For some reason...They trigger my gag reflex, which is why I don't eat Chicken wings or Pork Ribs...

• Brohoof 1

-I’m not a fan of hero collector games unless I know the heroes in question, like Avengers Alliance, and Fire Emblem Heroes. However, I did download recently Ragalia Lost, that falls into the category of unknown heroes to me for...... questionable reasons :catface:

Spoiler

There are some characters voiced by horses :mlp_yeehaa:

-I’ve downloaded the Overclass DLC of Fire Emblem Shadow of Valentia mainly for the Harrier class, a fire-breathing pegasus, and thinking how that can be implemented into poneh :fluttershy:

-I’ve taken an interest for mythological and divinity related to horses, and thinking how that could be implemented in, you’ve guessed it, poneh :fluttershy:

Spoiler

Did you know Poseidon is also god of horses :mlp_icwudt:? I wanna imagine a Poseidon pony :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...