Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I secretly love Justin Bieber 

Equestria Daily - MLP Stuff!: Nightly Discussion #1488

Sometimes when I'm all alone, I'll start to talk to my Twilight plushies like their actually Twilight, like she's really here in my room with me and we're both just chilling and browsing on the internet or whatever. I'll do the same thing and talk to my Twi plushies about my day and stuff at night when I'm in bed, it helps me to think that Twilight is actually there laying with me as I fall asleep in her hooves. :twismile:

I know, I probably sound like a bit of a weirdo but I really really love Twiggles and I would do anything for her :ticking:

• Brohoof 2

When I’m having sensations of sleep paralysis, or overcome it, I’ll turn on the light to make sure nothing is there :sealed: .

Mostly paranoia, but also because there was something there at my old apartments when I was 8, and it... was terrifying... I’d rather not talk about it now :wacko: ...

4 hours ago, Kujamih said:

@BBolt was it a fat lady when you had sleep paralysis? Because thats the bastard that keep on trying to kill me in my sleep....yup sleep paralysis can kill....watch out for that fat lady

Oh and doctor

Hahah, the creepy thing wasn’t related to sleep paralysis. I just walked back from the bathroom late at night, turned around and some short, creepy thing with glowing eyes and teeth was laughing at me in the corner. Something I won’t ever forget.. 

Only I saw/heard it though, as mom was in the same room when I saw it and she was awake in bed.

• Brohoof 1

I'm scared/disgusted by ladybugs. I had a nest in my room 2 years ago and they were everywhere O.O. Seeing them now makes me shiver 

Well. There are definitely things I should not say and I have likely said them at some point anyway. Blegh I am grossly open about who I am.

As a uni student. One who attended 'Freshers' where all the new students move in together and get to know each other before actual uni starts. I uhhh, lets say gave in to some vices 
that I probably shouldn't have that involves things that should be pretty darn obvious. Haven't done those kinda things for awhile now though. 

Oh and the odd drink too I guess? Although that's pretty mild and I usually drink once a week at most if I do although I almost always go overboard and end up cutting my nightout with friends short for myself.

(edited)

I'm scared of girls

Wait everyone know that lmao.

K, umm I was never breastfed as a baby cause the first time I tried, I found it disgusting and pushed it away. So I just drank formula milk from before I even left the hospital lmao.

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥
  • Brohoof 1