Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

Hey guys! I thought a thought, and the thought I thought was to create an OFFICIAL MLPForums Confession thread! Confess your juicy secrets and sins here. For clarity, yes they must be real. *Moar Clarity: If it doesn't give you 25 to life, you're allowed to post it. **Extra Clarity: FANTASIES DO COUNT ***Extra Extra Clarity: Just try to limit fantasies to the shocking and obscene ****Super Clarity: Nothing that breaks forum rules :3 *****Extreme Clarity: These are things YOU'VE done, not that one time that your friend's mother's grandma's sister's kid's friend's brother once used an entire roll of toilet paper and didn't replace it. No, if must be YOU who used the toilet paper (shame on you!) for it to be relevant. Let us not hate each other for what we post, and if you killed someone I suggest giving that information to the Po-Po. That's all. I'll start? Once, I hid a brand new jar of Nutella so I could eat it all by myself.

Edited by Nebula Wolf
Removed strange/inappropriate topic tags.
  • Brohoof 6

Beore i tell you this deep truth of mine how far can this go?

Hey guys! I thought a thought, and the thought I thought was to create an OFFICIAL MLPForums Confession thread! Confess your juicy secrets and sins here.

For clarity, yes they must be real.

Let us not hate each other for what we post, and if you killed someone I suggest giving that information to the Po-Po. That's all.

I'll start?

Once, I hid a brand new jar of Nutella so I could eat it all by myself.

• Brohoof 1

Fantasies cant count, it must be things you've actually done.

I stole a coke from a supermarket once. Oh and I deleted like 10 G of my sister pictures to make more space in the hard drive, and while I never actually blamed the guy, I let her believe that some dude that had fixed our computer a while ago had done it

• Brohoof 1

when noones around i get out an teddy elephant that ive had since i was a baby and talk to it and feed it X3

LOLNO LIES! bros been on my laptop and posting LIES!

Edited by chancellor benben III
  • Brohoof 7

I watch a TV show for little girls about little ponies.

Okay, fine. I'll put a real one.

I sleep with my Twilight Sparkle plush every night.

Edited by C0dy
  • Brohoof 28

Well, i just came to think of this one.

When i was little, i used to watch my mom watch scary movies, and yes, she dident know i was doing it.

So i saw ''The shining'' bathtub sceen where the old rooten lady laugths and walks slowly.

That shocked me and i can setill remember it.

However. When my mom fell asleep i needed to pee. But i just chouldent since our bathroom was just beside our toilet. So i ended up peeing in a bottle :/.

I was 6 year old if i remember correctly xD

• Brohoof 4

When I was 7, I was screwing with matches, and I lit my sister's trash can on fire. The bathroom eventually caught fire, too. And every now and then, I buy a lighter from the Kwik Stop across the street and pop it (slam it on the ground and make it explode) in front of our house. My parents have to sweep the ash out of the driveway and wonder where they keep coming from.

• Brohoof 3

Everything is so goodie-goodie in this thread o.o

you ponies make me feel like a bad person. ~

- I tell people I'm busy when I'm not so i don't have to text them

- I make sims of people I don't like so I can kill them

- I steal pens from my work

- I drank my bf's pop and blamed it on my sister

- I pee in the shower

- When I was younger I created a fantasy world I would go to in my mind to play in because I would get so lonely

- I tell my bf I don't have gum when I do because he is a gum thief

- I'm friends with people I don't like and talk bad about them behind their back

- I've flirted with one of my old highschool teachers who liked me to get a better mark in the course

- When my sister is being a witch I take her things away and pretend like she lost them

- I flirted with a girl's boyfriend so he would dump her because I didn't like her and had no interest in him

- I've flirted with guys to get free things with no intention of dating them

*note: a lot of these were in the past and I'm not that kind of person anymore

I use to be a more hateful bitch, but I've learned and grown as a person;

however I still don't give my bf my gum ;)

• Brohoof 6

When go-karting I may have hit a ride attendant once... And may or may not have been thrown out of a walmart with friends for various merchandise and shopping cart endevours...

• Brohoof 3

I once stole a couple of vital documents from a kid who turned out to be a thorn in my side.

I went outside his house the weekend after, called him up while blocking my number and told him to look outside. I was perched on the fence outside his house, clad in a makeshift ski mask. I uttered into the phone, "You know, it's good sense to keep better track of your things lest others take them from you." I waved nonchalantly a packet of his assignments and forms, some of these written on looseleaf and others typed painstakingly on office paper.

Upon teasing him with the material he'd been searching restlessly for, I took out my mother's Zippo lighter. The message was clearly sent and his face drooped in disbelief. Setting his bundle of his papers on fire with a mere flick of the thumb, the flames destroyed in seconds what had likely taken him hours to amass. The look on his face was priceless, almost as though he'd gotten punched in the gut. Some of the ashes had collected in my open palms; on a concluding note, I blew these remains wistfully into the wind and whispered into the phone, "Buh-bye now, it's been fun!"

It was so worth it and was probably the most uncharacteristically cruel thing I've ever done. The kid was kind of a bully and liked to rip on my considerably naive best friend at the time so, well, I dealt with it when my appeals to his reason had beared no fruit.

• Brohoof 6