Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

(edited)
12 hours ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

No need to worry about that with meit took me years to learn the art of being subtle because I grew with friends and family where we were always brutally honest and playful roasting with each other.

I have friends on the left side of the spectrum and friends on the right of the political spectrum.  I have friends who believe in "x" and friends who do not believe in "x".

So there is not much I haven't heard before opinion wise. 

I only block people if they are so disrespectful it's the only way to get peace or if they attempt to show or discuss things that are of a very shall we say disturbing nature.

Let me put it this way there are sides of the brony fandom that take the love for MLP a little bit much and one of my online friends was one of them.

Eventually,  we worked it out and they apologized when they realized they were ruining my ability to watch the show.

But for a very long I couldn't watch the show because it and when stuff like that happens it's time to block the person.

I'm like, "listen I think it's great you're really into MLP but I DO NOT NEED TO HEAR more about your 'AJ's forbidden fruit love' fanfic story.  I do not care stop or you get blocked."

they didn't so I blocked them. I eventually unblocked them and we discussed it as adults to work it out.  Point I do not take actions like blocking lightly and even then it likely won't be permanent. 

I have some friends who are on different sides of the political spectrum and that believe in different religions too, but I believe that we can still get along regardless. Some people don't think it's possible. 

I think it's just that there are people who don't have much respect or are mature enough that different ideas can coexist. 

As for that example you gave, I have definitely met some of those types of people already. I do find it cool that there are a lot of passionate fans and have come to accept that every fandom seems to have those types of people. Some are respectful, but others need to learn to respect your space if you don't like that stuff as you mentioned discussing things out with them. I don't think I have ever blocked anyone here yet.

Edited by StarlightSerenade
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Given people's inability to commit (i.e., "get back to you"), I have become a whole lot less trusting of others when it comes to important matters, assuming they have no skin in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I went out of my way to watch The Interview film legally, just so I could stick it to the fat man :oh_golly:

image.jpeg.e537bd624eedfe24c533dc9157633b18.jpeg

guess a tangible way to insult a tyrant from my bucket list is done, like Donkey Kong :-D

I don't know what I have in my pockets that could be considered secrets or sins, so I'm going to make a list of things that I imagine could be some:

1. The MLP characters were the very first female characters I became interested in my life, back in 2012, and I already knew several female characters at the time but none of them I was interested in, MLP was my gateway to that hehe :Daydreaming:
  2. I love love love making Dragon Ball x My Little Pony comparisons, and it's not just because of my friend who likes to make Sonic and Love Live comparisons, I really like to treat these two as if they were siblings, plus for me they were both born in 1984, I know MLP toys already started in 83 but I only consider the animations and MLP only got animations in 84, same year the Dragon Ball manga started :squee:
  3. I believe in Aliens and Ghosts, I also believe in cryptids like the Bigfoot, Mothman or Werewolf, but for me they are all from another dimension or alien in origin, also that some demons from ancient mythologies such as Succubus and Incubus are actually the interpretation of ancient people on alien typologies (like, these aliens wore helmets with antennas, the people of that time interpreted those as horns)
  4. I don't have any religion, I do believe in God but it's not the same god from the Bible, I actually believe that there are several gods just like in the Japanese culture or Greek Mythology, and I think that some of these gods are actually aliens too :bedeyes:
  5. I've never been interested in dating in real life, and I'm very satisfied with being married to my 2D wife :orly:
  6. To this day, since I was a child, sometimes I imitate Dragon Ball characters fighting with my hands, and I also imitate the sounds of blows with my mouth, it's just automatic :ButtercupLaugh:
  7. I already ruined two of my mother's computers trying to emulate PS2 and Gamecube games :twismile:
  8. Alread fell for those "Free Robux" pages :dry:
  9. Used to think that most of the creepypasta were actually good.
  10. Used to believe that Herobrine and other "haunted mobs" did exist in Minecraft, and I already tried looking for them in the game, I was scared to death :awwthanks:
  • Brohoof 4
  • smile 1

I feel like I'm the one who starts conversations with my friends on this forum 99.9% of the time which,

makes me feel like my friends don't really want to talk to me and like I'm actually bothering them when I try to interact with them. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I feel like I'm the one who starts conversations with my friends on this forum 99.9% of the time which,

makes me feel like my friends don't really want to talk to me and like I'm actually bothering them when I try to interact with them. 

Don't feel like that, I believe you're talking about private messages? If that's the case, sometimes people have their reasons for not sending private messages

Me for example, 1. I enjoy chatting normally on forums more than in private conversations

2. I'm very reserved, It's not just you, I don't call anyone to start a conversation, I'm used to just being called, I usually only call when I'm extremely curious about something, I may change that in the future but for now I'm like this

3.And in general I'm just really not very good in conversations at all :awwthanks:

That's pretty much it, but you can send me a message whenever you want, other members may have their reasons but I can be sure that it's not because they don't like you, be positive, they're your friends, they'll surely enjoy to spend a time with you :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Don't feel like that, I believe you're talking about private messages? If that's the case, sometimes people have their reasons for not sending private messages

PM's, too but I mostly meant in general. I only use PM's to vent. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

On 2024-04-13 at 1:52 PM, Rafa Stary said:
  • To this day, since I was a child, sometimes I imitate Dragon Ball characters fighting with my hands, and I also imitate the sounds of blows with my mouth, it's just automatic :ButtercupLaugh:
  • Used to think that most of the creepypasta were actually good.

OMG I thought I was the only one doing because of Dragon Ball :ButtercupLaugh: You're just like me XD

I used to think the same thing for creepypastas and years later I laugh about it.

On 2024-04-13 at 3:10 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

This is how I feel at times with people.  I feel bad or like I am wasting their time.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

@Rafa Stary

• I believe in Aliens and Ghosts, I also believe in cryptids like the Bigfoot, Mothman or Werewolf, but for me they are all from another dimension or alien in origin, also that some demons from ancient mythologies such as Succubus and Incubus are actually the interpretation of ancient people on alien typologies (like, these aliens wore helmets with antennas, the people of that time interpreted those as horns)
  • I don't have any religion, I do believe in God but it's not the same god from the Bible, I actually believe that there are several gods just like in the Japanese culture or Greek Mythology, and I think that some of these gods are actually aliens too :bedeyes:

You and me both. I don't believe in actual Gods, but believe they are Aliens who visited the planet and continue to visit now and then. I also think that Bigfoot is inter-dimensional in nature, because they've never found a body and tracks often lead to nowhere. There are probably places on the planet where the veil between dimensions is thinner, allowing things to come in and be seen occasionally from other dimensions. I think organized Religion comes from Stockholm syndrome of a time in our past when Aliens occupied the Earth and were seen as Gods, many thousands of years ago. 

If you want a good image of what I think Bigfoot looks like, I found some really good drawings by Harvey Pratt about this. Look up Harvey Pratt and you'll see he has done  good art of the subject matter!

image.thumb.png.85e1d649837f69d29478f4f52cac2ba0.png

• smile 1

23 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Read David Pullides Missing 411 and The Hoopa Project.

https://www.nabigfootsearch.com/TheHoopaProject.html

I've been watching his Bigfoot series. Almost to the end of it, plus, I watched all 3 of the Missing 411 movies. Glad to see there is someone else who is aware of his works here!

• Brohoof 1