Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

When I was little, I once hid in a closet for so long that my parents thought I had ran away. That's also a good metaphor for my current situation.

I am transexual/homosexual. Deep inside myself I believe I am a pony mare (girl). I act like one, I am sensitive like one (emotionally and phisically), I try to dress like one and I wish I actually was born as a girl.  :dash:

I am a boy, and other boys turn me on 10 times more than any girl ever did, proven fact ^3^ .  

I also have a strong will that in some point in or after life I go to Equestria as a female pegasus.

• Brohoof 1

When I was a kid , I once shoplifted a pair of double A batteries from a grocery by accident, I meant to put it in my pocket so I would pay for it....but somehow I just forgot and I only found out after I got home. I was so scared of police barging into my house to arrest me that I buried them and told noone O_O 

That reminds me, once I left a jug of clorox inside our shopping cart because I thought we were gonna buy it. But my mom never intended on buying it and wanted me to put it back. We both forgot about that jug until after we left the store :P

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I really like interesting socks. Rainbow-striped socks, special design socks, separate-toe socks... they're all super cool. On other people. XD

I also like tattoos... on other people. Mostly guys though. >.>

Sometimes, when I'm bored and there's nothing to do, I try to arrange my outfits for certain occasions, like "woods hiking" outfits, "hide-and-seek" outfits, "bank robbing" outfits (I'm not kidding), and "super hot day" outfits.

Edited by Meson Bolt
  • Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm constantly afraid of people judging me by my interests. In fact, I'm constantly afraid of people judging me in any way. I'm terrified of being subjected to evaluation if it means that person views me in a negative light.

Edited by TigerGeekGuy
  • Brohoof 5

Even though I might be slim, I actually eat more sweets than anyone of my friends.

I like tearing up beverage cans after I've finished drinking out of them :lie:

And no, I have not cut myself once while doing it :P

I would never tear mine, I would just crush it.

I have problems with maintaining friendships....It's come to the point where I keep people at a distance so I don't disappoint them....O_o

I gave up on that a long time ago.

• Brohoof 2

I think that your given luck points when your born. Like say a 1000. From these you get a 1000 lucky things in your life...

I swear to god I used up 900 of them as soon as I was born. Because I truly believe I have no luck when it comes to anything personally important to me.

• Brohoof 1

I don't actually own a Corgi and I'm not sure I ever will.  

I have a general dislike for the human race and am disgusted at what we have done to this planet.

• Brohoof 2

When it comes to my writing, no matter if I tell people I think it's good, or decent... I truthfully hate it... I feel like it's awful and that I feel like I should stop writing.

Also, no matter how much I say otherwise... I truthfully prefer Xbox over PlayStation, which is funny considering I've grown up with PlayStation my whole life. I still love Nintendo more though  ;)

Edit: I also feel like most of my friends don't enjoy talking to me, and that they haven't told me just because they don't want to hurt my feelings or something.

Edited by Ink Well
  • Brohoof 2

I have an aching need to always be the smartest person in the room. (In school, I was one of the brightest kids, surrounded by a sea of morons.)

Whenever people try to demonstrate intelligence in something that I view as my arena (computers, animation, etc), I will put them down rather than encouraging them. (Especially if they repeat something that they've just read by doing a Google search. I EARNED THAT KNOWLEDGE!)

If I lose at something (at a game that I'm supposed to be good at), I burn with silent resentment and plot revenge (sometimes for days).

So. Yeah. This is me. I'm aware that I'm a fairly terrible person, but I try my best to maintain a facade because I don't want to actively irritate people.  :(

Just like @Prospekt , I also play videogames just like if I were recording a Let's Play. The sad truth is, I actually do it in english which is not my native language, and it leads to some awkward moments.

Also, I learned how to draw decently by drawing over other people's drawings... It makes me feel guilty, but I avoid it at all costs now.

Last, but not least, I actually like Nickelback songs (crucify me now). I like about 4 of them and often listen to them.

I think I have more confessions to make, but I can't recall them right now.

:blush: 

• Brohoof 3

I'm Lyra.  :awuh:

But being serious.

I'm almost 4 months out of college and still unemployed. And if I was an employer looking at my resume, I wouldn't want to hire me either. >_>

There's more but I can't think of them now and there's some I just won't say here, sorry.  :lie:

• Brohoof 4

1. Still waiting for the day when SAO-esque Virtual Reality comes out. I've been fantasizing about hanging out with a group of friends there for months. Part of those dreams involved me daring one of them to make a Female avatar, even though I would make one for myself anyways

2. Speaking of which, I'm not exactly absolutely DYING to become a girl. Just very... curious... And also curious as to if I can lucid dream that sort of thing. I'd need to know the special techniques about that, though.

3. Cross dressing? Never done it. Although, I wouldn't mind if some suspicious anonymous forum user mailed me a box with an Anime-styled schoolgirl costume one afternoon when I was home alone...

4. There's a mysterious stranger running towards me with a handful of rope help m-

• Brohoof 3