Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

Tonight I'll dance again, a tree has been damaged for a selfish whim. It hurts me, and it wakes up so they can fall asleep.

This abuse strangles me, tears in my eyes. I'll make the universe show me a genuine reflection.

And then you ask me to be myself. Your hypocrisy is poison in my mouth.

I done did figured it out. Been looking at it like an, "I got to" thing when it's suppose to be a "I want to" thing, and it started out as "I want to" but it turned into "I got to," and when it's "I got to" it ain't no good.

It's easy to get tricked into thinking "I got to" is an "I want to" because sometimes "I want to got to" and "I got to want to" can sound so alike.

Make sense?

Oh yeah. I been acting silly cause of it. Basic mistake.

Edited by Kel_Grym

I might as well post one more of mine if I haven't already. I might have, but I'm not 100% sure.

Back at school, I got bullied quite a bit. Mainly because I was a dick back then and an attention seeker. Thankfully, nowadays, I'm not that bad.

I was also mixed in with a bad crowd. You know, the type of usual dickheads that you find at school. So I fitted right in back then.

I did some quite bad things while I was at school. Bullying to make myself feel like I meant anything, truanting lessons, being violent towards people, etc.

I'm just glad that the annoying phase is over.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just glad that the annoying phase is over.

You & me both... so glad I was done with High School the only year was my senior year after that every went there ways and well if you asked me if I wanted to go back and go through High School again I wouldn't.

• Brohoof 1

i am obsessed with ww2 german tanks and planes  and find a seance of achievement in finding spastic numbers like 13, 37, 75, 88, 128 and a few others.

spastic as in they are all german gun sizes in millimetres, i don't quite understand the reasons behind it tho e-e

"Love is Sweet (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)  (262)" oh yea... i forgot to mention identification numbers... "262" .... behold the messerschmitt ME-262, the worlds first ever jet fighter.

stof262.jpg

i have a rrrreeealllyyy weird obsession.... this plane was the first thing i thought of when i saw that threads reply count and i immediately felt a feeling of achievement...

• Brohoof 1

I've never seen James Cameron's Avatar.

Although I'm outgoing now, I was always the quiet kid on the computer in the library at lunch. I had one good friend and that was enough for me.

I've donated a collective $5,000 dollars to the UK Independence Party, Alternative für Deutschland, and National Front (France).

I didn't really enjoy Attack on Titan.

• Brohoof 4

i have a rrrreeealllyyy weird obsession.... this plane was the first thing i thought of when i saw that threads reply count and i immediately felt a feeling of achievement...

My brother has an obsession with all things plane as well. He's in the USAF now (heaven for him), but I still have his PC full of flight simulator games, and this one's one of my favorites to play with. :)

I don't know how to text or use most modern technology, even the simple stuff. I think I would have done well if I'd been born in another era.  :rarity:

That's a reflection for me sometimes. I like to forget this era, once in a blue moon.

Wow okay. This is big but I just gotta get it out there. I mean, this is anonymous right? Anyway....

...I'm... the real slim shady...

And.. I guess I could also mention on a separate note that I've had crushes on anime girls since I was five.

I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, MLPforums is interfering with my sleeping schedule.

After how many days is something like that considered an actual issue?

It's been almost a week. >-<

Then again, I can't do anything more than wait, I suppose.

cloud_kicker_shrug_by_darksaber64x-d47nh

And drink coffee. Praise the heavens coffee exists! :3

I don't like superhero movies. Not a single one. I watched a dozen of the most famous ones and disliked all of them. And in the middle of The Dark Knight I got so bored that I started reading something and was completely distracted. 

I like the old TNMT series though.

I adamantly support the Russians in the international field. I have had enough of the West, of their double standards and of their bias and hypocrisy. 

sig-4681071.kickdoor.gif

eec.jpg

• Brohoof 3

this might sound really stupid and it's really difficult for me to say this, I tried to post this a few times already but I just couldn't...

okay, well, even though most people would envy me for my body and how I look, because I'm really thin, have a thigh gap and a flat stomach etc. but... well... I'm actually not that happy with my body. sometimes I'm happy with it, proud of it, but sometimes  I think I'm too thin and I would love to gain some weight. I have really small hips, you can just see the bones, I would love to have some more fat on there. and I also have a really flat chest, which I also really dislike...  >_>

if I would say this to my friends in real life they would just say that I look great and bla bla bla and they would think that I just want compliments. and if I would say this to my parents then they would either get worried or just say that I need to eat more but the problem is, I already eat a lot and I'm just not gaining weight. and if i notice that I have gained weight I automaticly start eating less... I might have a problem.  :blush:

Edited by Summer Breeze
  • Brohoof 3

I kinda want to start a "Roast Me" thread in the Forum Games, but I fear that I might get punished by oversensitive people who think that all forms of satire and non-seriousness are offensive.

• Brohoof 5