Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

Even though I don't usually show it, doing art requests makes me surprisingly cranky. I really should learn to say "no" more effectively.

I always get a little sad watching my high school band perform :c ; guess I miss being with the hawk band, back when this was pretty much my life in high school. Even though I'm still in band in college and I'm with the band often and have plenty of fun, its not the same :c .

• Brohoof 3

Sometimes I like to use bigger and fancier words as synonyms for "ordinary" words in order to appear smarter than I actually am. Doing that isn't actually as favorable as I've thought it would be as some of my friends find it just weird.

I'm a slob lol(not a complete slob though). Also I argue on youtube sometimes, lately I haven't been though. I was crazy gullible and irrational once. I am jobless, dateless, can't drive. I am a bit avoidant irl. 

I'm constantly jealous of other people that have active social lives and good friends, both online and off. It must be great having someone to enjoy things with. I'm just too terrified to do anything like that. I don't even try.

I don't think I'll ever overcome this.

Edited by TigerGeekGuy
  • Brohoof 1

I've been using acrylic paint to paint over the holes in my walls from the tax I used. Land lord will never suspect.

I've been using acrylic paint to paint over the holes in my walls from the tax I used. Land lord will never suspect.

• Brohoof 1

I really don't like being called "dude", "bruh", "homie", etc. I know that many other girls don't mind this, but I'm one of the ones that does. :please:

I LOVE to warm up a slice of cake for a few seconds in the microwave, as it really brings out the flavor. :)

• Brohoof 4

I really don't like being called "dude", "bruh", "homie", etc.

What are the other ones/what can I call you?

I confess I have a strange tendency to drop everything and help others.. I can be a bit of a doormat sometimes and put the convenience of others over my own feelings.

In saying that I have a massive hypocritical problem... I like give out a lot of good advice but I don't actually do much of it myself, I kinda just know things and feel it's best to share my knowledge with those who need it :/

• Brohoof 3

What are the other ones/what can I call you?

I confess I have a strange tendency to drop everything and help others.. I can be a bit of a doormat sometimes and put the convenience of others over my own feelings.

In saying that I have a massive hypocritical problem... I like give out a lot of good advice but I don't actually do much of it myself, I kinda just know things and feel it's best to share my knowledge with those who need it :/

I usually go by Kiri or Kirin (or Quartzy for those who remembered my old name). I'm open to other nicknames though, so long as they're respectful! :) I appreciate that you asked. ^^

• Brohoof 4

I don't ship Naruto and Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura, or Shikamaru and Tamari.

I will never ship them. It was a last ditch effort to please some of the fans. Honestly it felt like they were just done with the series and wanted something new.

Anyhow I to a 30 min break for no reason but to pass time while literally everything for the deli was done. You can't clock out before 10 pm.

I don't ship Naruto and Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura, or Shikamaru and Tamari.

I will never ship them. It was a last ditch effort to please some of the fans. Honestly it felt like they were just done with the series and wanted something new.

Anyhow I to a 30 min break for no reason but to pass time while literally everything for the deli was done. You can't clock out before 10 pm.

• Brohoof 1

I love my My Little Pony bedset. Kind of nice to wake up with my Pinkie Pie pillow case smiling at me to start my day. I don't know why but I find Trixie Lulamoon kind of seductive. Guess cause she has a strong personality like some of the women I've dated.

It's not rare for me to have a ketchup packet as a snack. Or just plain ketchup in general. 

I also like to watch or be around when there's a snowstorm happening. Snow is awesome and so are furious blizzards.

I sometimes feel bad for my mom. everyone in our family is a little weird, my two younger brothers both need a lot of care and help with everything, especially the oldest since he has autism and severe dyslexia. I just can't help but feel bad for mom since I can't imagine her ever wanting a life like this. she's the only normal one and she has to do so much on one day in terms of helping me and my lil brothers with everything. I try to ask as little of her as possible and therefor I try to remember my apointments myself and that results in me often forgetting them, but I just don't want mom to also help me remember everything when she has so much to do already. sometimes I really feel bad about not being normal. 

• Brohoof 3