Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

Hot sauce is the best thing ever. Even if it doesn't match up with something, I can't help but drop huge quantities of hot sauce over my food~ c:

• Brohoof 3

I hate humanity.

No, no, not like that!

I still hate seeing anyone get hurt, and I intrinsically love everyone I meet. I mean the species as a whole.

One species entirely blanketing almost every inch of this planet, using so many tools to the point where its harming their ecosystem, and on top of that they're just fleshy bipedal meatsacks that are like, 90% water. If I can throw a rock at you and get you to whine about it, your not exactly the pinnacle of evolution, are you?

No protective shell, breakable claws, dull fangs, they're ugly & a uncreative designs by aesthetical standards!

We became omnivores solely just so we can more appropriately take more advantage of our ecosystem!

Sure, they're not the worst. There ARE other species that openly kill their own kind in war & for sport & fun.

That, and they remind me of monkies. Horrible, horrible monkies. Don't get me started on monkies!!

• Brohoof 3

Confession: Italics makes me very suspicious.

Also, as an addendum, Never really liked the whole Golden Compass/Amber Spyglass series.

Had great ideas, but sorta devolved into some guy wanting to get in a round of fisticuffs with God.

At this point in my life, my actions tend to revolve more around my happiness rather than my productivity. Due to my lack of motivation from failures and social difficulties, I end up spending a day watching YouTube and waiting for someone to talk to when I could be making YouTube videos to further my career.

(Side note, I often sound smarter through text than I do through voice.)

I'm very picky with friends. Meaning I choose my friends carefully, maybe too carefully. Almost as if when I look for a friend I'm looking for the perfect person. This is most likely due to the many friends I've lost and those I've been hurt by. This pickiness causes me to approach very few people, and also be very awkward with those I do approach.

I spend more time in the realms of my imagination rather than reality. I will sit in my room and imagine conversations and scenes when I have nothing to do and nobody to talk to(which is most of the time).

Last confession for now, I still stuggle with YouTube in the same way I have for years now. The problem being that I don't know what I'm best at and what I love to do on YouTube. I don't have a specific genre and can't seem to settle on one, making it impossibly hard to go on. I have no organization, no main focus, it's all just a mess and I don't know how to fix it. I need to find what I'm best at and what I love.

Another confession: I haven't aged hardly since I was hit by lightning while walking home during a storm 17 years ago. People ask me what if felt like. It was like when you hit your funnybone on the elbow except it was my whole body for about a half hour! The experience was quite stunning & weird.

• Brohoof 1

I have a severe tendency to procrastinate.  It happens far too often that I end up turning in assignments late simply because of me putting them off to the last day.

I also daydream so much, I start to feel like I would much rather live in a daydream than I would dedicate time and energy to my real life.

And lastly, I have a strange habit of occasionally going through 10+ servings of plain croutons at a time.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I get sad and cry really easily! :-o like I could imagine people telling me to &^@& off you &**@(*# :wacko: and I also get really really scared easily too :awuh: like this one: Please don't hurt me pleeeeeeaaasee :( Or I will do this:Help me Mommy ;-; and this too:Please don't leave me! ;-; I-I don't want to be alone ;-;

Yep....I am pathetic alright x-x

Edited by Princess Moony
  • Brohoof 4

Sometimes when I'm by myself, I think "Huh, you know, I bet grandma has a ton of old stories from her childhood that we kids haven't ever asked about because we just weren't interested. It'd be cool to hear about what life was like back then from the perspective of a normal person, and I hope my grandkids think the same way about me."

Then when I'm around her I just blow her off in favor of video games...

I'm a bad person. v.v

• Brohoof 3

already confessed one thing todaay.... yesterday but whatever, im in one of those "fuck it, life is too short for all this shit anyway" moods

@@KiraTakahashi, i think you shit post too much for post count and it pisses me off. (nothing personal, i still like ya bro)

i never send friend requests after i have known a user for a bit of time because im too scared they don't like me and i don't want to be a burden to them.

i have almost no self esteem and because of it i find a strong connection with tanks because i know inside one even a spineless coward like me can feel tough.

i have ridiculous double standards about all of the advice i give, i don't practice much or any of it. i just think its right to share it because i love helping others.

just like some of the tanks i love i require a lot of maintenance to stop me from breaking down. by that i mean i need to constantly be talking to people to keep me happy or ill sink into a pit of loneliness and depression in a matter of hours (ikr, what fun)
in saying that i feel like every time i start a conversation with anyone i am bothering them and they don't want to hear from me. id rather others start the conversations.

i hate my job and i am lying my boss to stay because my parents want me to

that's just about it for now lol

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 1

I ate a slice of Cajun roast beef at work hidden in the back because I felt sick and had two more hours before lunch.

already confessed one thing todaay.... yesterday but whatever, im in one of those "fuck it, life is too short for all this shit anyway" moods

@@KiraTakahashi, i think you shit post too much for post count and it pisses me off. (nothing personal, i still like ya bro)

i never send friend requests after i have known a user for a bit of time because im too scared they don't like me and i don't want to be a burden to them.

i have almost no self esteem and because of it i find a strong connection with tanks because i know inside one even a spineless coward like me can feel tough.

i have ridiculous double standards about all of the advice i give, i don't practice much or any of it. i just think its right to share it because i love helping others.

just like some of the tanks i love i require a lot of maintenance to stop me from breaking down. by that i mean i need to constantly be talking to people to keep me happy or ill sink into a pit of loneliness and depression in a matter of hours (ikr, what fun)

in saying that i feel like every time i start a conversation with anyone i am bothering them and they don't want to hear from me. id rather others start the conversations.

i hate my job and i am lying my boss to stay because my parents want me to

that's just about it for now lol

Usually I have something decent to say...but then I derp..and crap comes out XD.

I miss my ex deeply but I never show it, when she's brought up I'm just like  "yee m8 totally over her never wanna see her again" :(

Also, I don't even like talking to most of my current friends anymore. I just want to be all aloney on my owney. I think it's because they're changing into sort of assholes.

I also used to be a total fucking anti-brony, I actually apologized to some random guy like a year later for being like that, he didn't remember it tho and I was against gay people until 2013 or something. Suppose that's the result of being raised by my parents being super christian and they stereotype people a lot (dad still doesn't seem to approve of me liking MLP) :please:, but early to mid 2013 I changed a few notable things, like the way I talk, started swearing, became agnostic, became a brony, probably became pansexual (still confused about this tho and my dad would probably kick me out if he found out I've got a crush on a trans girl), and became a pc gamer :bedeyes:

and the reason I started watching MLP was so that I could have a reason to talk to some girl because she was into the show, turns out the show is legitimately fucking good haha :blink:

I think that's a more interesting brony story then most people have heh. Also I relate quite a bit to the rest of the post tbh.

• Brohoof 3

I try to be interesting.

I started like, a couple episodes before Twi became an alicorn. Whenever Equestria Girls came out, I legitimately did not know what "Equestria" meant, so when she brought up that she watched it, (this way the day it released) I had no idea what Equestria Girls was and I was like "yeah.. haha.. what in the world is that." I eventually went on Netflix and binge watched the first 3 seasons. It was like a guilty pleasure for the longest time until I was like "fuck it." I actually quite enjoy getting hate comments about my profile picture, I'm just like, "you remind me of myself when I was your age!" :orly:

Oh, right, and whenever she linked me Fighting is Magic, I didn't watch the show, but I was "caught" playing it, and I promptly turned around like "I dont like this show, totally just because It's like a free fighting game. That's it. I swear." :adorkable:

I guess I became more open minded about everything in 2013.

Actually, if it wasn't for her, or this show, I probably would still be the same dumbass I was back then. Closed minded. "Bronies are gay, and being gay is against God's word. You need Jesus." because I've met so many people due to this community that have helped me change into a better person.

Damn, that was some realization I just had. Whoa.

So are you not a Christian anymore?

• Brohoof 1