Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I REALLY miss talking to my Besties @ExplosionMare and @Lucky Bolt on MLPF every day and I've been feeling depressed as a result. 

I try to cheer myself up or stop thinking about them but it's difficult when they're both such a big part of my overall daily happiness on MLPF.

---

I want @Lucky Bolt to know that I'm sorry and that I'm not over-mentioning her to be a pest, but rather because I miss talking to her,

notifications move SO fast they get lost and I feel like I need her to see my artwork if I use her OC’s so I won’t feel like an art thief.

Sadly, I don’t think Lucky Bolt will ever see any of this. I hope I'm not blocked, that she's just busy and that Lucky and I are still Besties.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

On 2022-10-08 at 12:17 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I REALLY miss talking to my Besties @ExplosionMare and @Lucky Bolt on MLPF every day and I've been feeling depressed as a result. 

I try to cheer myself up or stop thinking about them but it's difficult when they're both such a big part of my overall daily happiness on MLPF.

---

I want @Lucky Bolt to know that I'm sorry and that I'm not over-mentioning her to be a pest, but rather because I miss talking to her,

notifications move SO fast they get lost and I feel like I need her to see my artwork if I use her OC’s so I won’t feel like an art thief.

Sadly, I don’t think Lucky Bolt will ever see any of this. I hope I'm not blocked, that she's just busy and that Lucky and I are still Besties.

I miss explosion as well.I felt like she was the only one that actually would read all of my posts because she’d always react to them. I used to come on here and have a massive amount of reactions just from her.  Sometimes she’d quote me and respond. Now I come on here to maybe a few reacts with even fewer quotes back. It’s not the same being on here without her.

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

I miss explosion as well.I felt like she was the only one that actually would read all of my posts because she’d always react to them. I used to come on here and have a massive amount of reactions just from her.  Sometimes she’d quote me and respond. Now I come on here to maybe a few reacts with even fewer quotes back. It’s not the same being on here without her.

I feel the same way, Bestie. *Feel Better Bestie Hugs* 

You, @ExplosionMare and @Lucky Bolt  are my "Five-ever Besties" and not knowing if I'll ever hear from Lucky again makes me

sadder and sadder with each passing day because of the uncertainty of if what I said in my post is true or not. :(

Edited by Sparklefan1234

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I feel the same way, Bestie. *Feel Better Bestie Hugs* 

You, @ExplosionMare and @Lucky Bolt  are my "Five-ever Besties" and not knowing if I'll ever hear from Lucky again makes me

sadder and sadder with each passing day because of the uncertainty of if I what I said in my post is true or not. :(

Hopefully she will come online soon so you can talk to her about all of this

548.gif

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Hopefully she will come online soon so you can talk to her about all of this

548.gif

I feel like I have a better chance of flying with Rainbow Dash at this point, TBH.

I hope I'm wrong and that Lucky's just too busy to look at my posts but... 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

24 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I feel like I have a better chance of flying with Rainbow Dash at this point, TBH.

I hope I'm wrong and that Lucky's just too busy to look at my posts but... 

I’m sure she’ll see them next time she’s on! It looks like it’s been a few days since she was last on. 

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

I was once pissed at work for making me stay when there was no equipment for the next shift, making my 12 hour stay pretty unnecessary. Snuck out during my last break for over an hour, went back, but other than a coworker asking me where I’ve been (I lied), went back to what I was supposed to do, and my supervisor walked to me to tell me I could leave :oh_golly:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's one that is a bit political, but I think it's okay to post here since it's just a confession:

I was against abortion back in my childhood, teens, and even a bit into my adulthood. I'm pretty sure that somewhere waayyyy back in my posting history here I even said as such. I felt weird about it even back then.

• 4 weeks later...

I accidentally shoplifted shampoo once. I was out with my mother buying some items and she gave me a bottle of shampoo to hold on to, but since my hands were full, I slipped it into my pocket. We walked out of the store having paid for everything except that, having completely forgotten. 

We got home and I realised I still had it in there and I wanted to go all the way back to the store to pay for it, but mum was just like "Nah, we're here already, they won't notice" :ButtercupLaugh:

• 2 weeks later...

This is completely true!

I have told myself to stop with Brony and pony things, after all the show is ended, and G4 is kind of over.

But the truth is, I CANT!

I'm coming back, over and over, to conventions, making music.

"Your doomed", As Zecora would have put it.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have this thing where I sneeze under the sunlight. I call them "sunny sneezes" now but as a child, I thought I was a vampire that was "allergic" to the sun. D:

• Brohoof 1