Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Two Roleplays in Mind

super*specialSTAR

I have been forming two RP ideas over time. Both have humans, though the second one involves Pokemon though. I will only be able to post the first idea though.

One will take up possibly an entire forum and will not exactly be on here. It's about the future, where everything is managed over a forum/social network website. (i have not come up with a name yet.)However, some people crack the master password, which was PMed to them in a code. Unfortunately, the sender is a hacker and he uses the password to hack all the important people's accounts and becomes a sort of terrorist after messing with everyone's lives completely, on a global scale. Water-pump systems are out of control. The oil drills are malfunctoning. Bosses cannot communicate with their workers in businesses, big and small. Cars are being driven into one another, planes collide as well. The satelites are used to censor the media, only to display messages that the hacker wishes to communicate world-wide. Food is not be shipped. Navigation devices are being distorted. At this rate, an artifical apocalypse is perhaps the only term that can be used to describe the Earth at this time. This is a crazy pandemonium, and those who cracked the password are the only people who can stop this virtual terror. They build an account, only one, that has a password impossible to beat. The master password has no affect on it and is the only hope of rescuing the world. Some humans are chosen to use this account. The password is unbelievably difficult to find out for these humans. However, they can crack it, together.

Read! The hacker didn't crack the master password. They had the players crack it for them. But this one account is ran on an entirely different system. The password has an unusual method of input and since the account is from an entirely new and different program that is impossible to hack into, the master password is invalid for this account. It's like hacking into a hacked website, almost.