Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What element do you associate yourself with?

Discordian

Water. Calm yet destructive, transparent, vital for survival. I love taking baths and showers. Soapy baths are always so relaxing.

I would say water.

I am an incredibly fast swimmer, and very talented surfer. And also I just absolutely love the Ocean. :P

~Reverie

(edited)

Air, being Aquarius (which despite the name and symbol, is not a water sign, but an air sign) and a rather intellectual sort of person. (As my preceding aside should have implied.)

And I would be a pegasus if I were an Equestrianite.

Edited by Full Spectrum

(edited)

Really....really....difficult to pick one. I guess I'll just go with wind. Well I guess first off is I actually enjoy windy days, they just feel right. I'm that person that always has their car window open. I'm not a very tied down and I try to not let others influence me. It really bugs me when they try. I'm kind of free spirited I guess. My life also seems to be in chaos, without rhyme or reason. Physically I'm wind because I'm kind of scrawny. I'm also pretty lightweight.

I guess I'll talk about how I relate to the other Aristotle elements.

Fire: I'm a very misunderstood person. People assume things about me that they shouldn't. I am also very passionate about what I do, whatever it is that I do.

Water: I'm a very caring person I guess, I don't talk badly about anyone and it really bugs me when other people start ganging up on someone who isn't present. I love to be constantly doing things, but I also appreciate peace and quiet. Poke the bear enough and your going to get a tsunami, I've had a couple breakdowns where I almost snapped.

Earth: I'm very grounded in my morals. I have pretty good integrity I guess, still have a few things I need to work on. I also love nature.

As for a real element well I guess I would be Francium. yay.png For obvious reasons.

Edited by Dark Moon
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I almost wonder if this is something that's better determined by a close friend who knows you well, rather than yourself. The traits that would determine if one is a certain element versus another may not always be something that individual themselves is consciously aware of.

It's more or less what I did. I've never known, for sure, what I am. However, after talking with Key and some others in the past on the subject, I've come to the conclusion that I'm wind. Even though I'm a water sign with Cancer, I feel like I'm wind. I can be gentle, a calm breeze, but can also be furious and angry like the winds of a hurricane or tornado. I can also break down easily due to anxiety, much like how wind can break upon hitting an object. Fragile, but also terribly powerful when it builds up enough. That's how I'd say I am.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have almost equal connections with Fire, Water and Earth. (According to Anachronous' chart, and my own experiences and preferences.)

I feel as though I am actually a blend of several different personalities, and thus, in a way, people.

I like them all as well.

Fire? For its power.

Earth? hospitality.

Water? It's calm and it's cunning.

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle

Hmm what should I pick.... When I saw element am I the only one to think of the elements of harmony? How silly of me I was gonna say Loyalty. Oh well! 

I suppose I'd go with fire. Maybe. I am passionate and can burn up at any time. 

When it comes to the last airbender though I'd say earth derpy_emoticon2.png but that's because my movements are sturdy and unwavering. 

(edited)

I'm composed of approximately 70% water, so I'd say water. I've always enjoyed being around water, even after a traumatic incident where I was nearly taken by Neptune's waves. I don't really care for water as a beverage since it's tasteless, but I respect it wholeheartedly.

Air is cool, too. I've always wanted to fly. Windy days are awesome. Storms intrigue me. 

Edited by Keiichi

(edited)

Water. I'm generally calm, and cool. I can stand up for myself if I have to though. Also my favorite color has always been blue as long as I can remember. 

Edited by ReverseFaller

According to my horosope, i'm associated with Water.
But out of coinidence, I feel really close to the element of Water...and i'm proud to say.

Probably earth.  I'm a very stable, calm, lazy, difficult to move person.  All of the other elements tend to move around a lot, while I stay in one place, usually until someone else moves me (not literally, I can walk around).

I'm a water-fire kind of person.  I'm usually pretty calm and calculating, I use my head as often as I can XD Though, if I get riled up, stuff's gonna go down LOL XD I love to make my own little fires out in the fire pit, but I also enjoy a long day out by a creek. Blame my upbringing, I lived in North Carolina for years, where the best way to control ticks was through brush burning. We also lived by a series of creeks ^.^ Good childhood memories.

• Brohoof 1

Having never asked anyone or had a discussion about it, I think water is most fitting by my own evaluation. I can mold to nearly any situation I encounter. Normally still and accepting of anything that comes my way peacefully, I can respond to force in kind; while I may evaporate under the heat of adversity, I'll resume my original shape when all is said and done, unharmed.

I'm pretty bad with analogies but you get the point. tongue.png

(edited)

You pose a fascinating question, one that I had to think about for a while.

I have an affinity for water, because I like drowning my victims over other methods that are too laborious. smile.png

No, but seriously, water because I feel that I have a go with the flow kind of attitude and just kind of let things be the way they are.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

Hmm. I would say earth but ice seems the better term. I'm calm and sturdy most of the time but if I get put into a situation I know nothing about or goes too far against me something just cracks and I start to freak out a bit, and if it continues I just break down entirely. I also keep a cool head on most everything, it takes alot to put me in a bad situation, such as what would put a normal person to tears like a family member dying I can stay calm and see past the bad.

I love fire, I love to burn things... :P

Fire probably suits me best, I can be calm and warm to others but it doesn't take much provoking for me to explode in hot fury, destroying anything in my path.

(edited)

personally i think of myself as water because of my everything but most people think of my as earth because of the way i treat people

Edited by pwnylord37

Water. The sound of a flowing stream has always been soothing to me, as well as the sound of falling rain. This includes water in frozen form as well. Snow is one of my favorite things and watching it fall is such a nice feeling for me. The idea of being in a cave surrounded by ice, while really cold, would be a very tranquil experience. Ironically, I cannot swim, so I have a fear of drowning of course, yet water is still my favorite. Earth would probably be second.

(edited)

I'm quite split between water and fire myself, tho I'd prolly say I associate more with water. On the one hand, both my western and chinese star signs are fire (Sagittarius and Tiger), but my personality is very free flowing and far from being aggressive in the sense that fire is. Fire itself is quite beautiful to look at if you don't get too close, whereas water is soothing to look at and to jump into. Having trained in swimming for many years, I really love to jump into a pool or at the beach and just go at it. My only problem with that is my nose doesn't respond very well v_v

Edited by Freedan

I would have to say Earth or Water.

Water   I can swim pretty fast for my age. I have been swimming (or in the water) since I was a few months old. Of course then my mother held me then but I always loved the water. The ocean, swimming pools and anything else, I absolutely love the water. I can breath under water for only a minute, but I can tread water for hours if I tried.

Earth   I love climbing trees and sitting in them. It makes me feel so relaxed. I love laying in grass, or even dirt. I remember once when I was little I fell in mud. I really didn't even mind it one bit. I loved the feeling to be honest. And when I'm not online I'm outside playing, or maybe just relaxing. 

My element is wind (air) my spirit is free. wind storm help me think and i can almost fly when i run in the wind.the great thing with wind like water it is inside us.