Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anypony know how to post pictures from my computer/my file onto the Forums?

Ihei
Go to solution Solved by Hypereddie,

I have been thinking of showing everypony my drawings, but in order to do that, I have to be able to post pictures from my computer/my file. Does anypony know how?

You can upload image files directly from your computer to the site if you click the "Upload Files + More Options" button and post your images in a thread from there.

Or if you are looking to have them all categorized and what not then you can make an 'imgur' account and upload your images to there and then post the links from 'imgur' straight to here which should show the image itself (not the hyperlink).

I had this problem long ago.

Whenever you make a comment/post replying or just saying something, you may see a blue button on the bottom-right corner of the comment box. The button may say "Upload Files" or "Upload files + More Reply Options". Click that and it will show a bigger comment box along with a white button below the box saying "Choose Files" with the words "Attach Files" ontop of that. A paperclip may show beside that.

Then you just click that white button and choose files. :)

I hope this helped :)

Yup, when you're creating a thread (or if it's a post click the blue "Upload Files + More Reply Options") just look underneath the text box and there will be an "Attach Files" option. Click the "Choose File" button, and select your drawing.

Then, wait for the green bar to fill up, and click "Add to Post".

There are 2 ways for this:

1.)When you are typing a post in a thread, next to the "post" button there is one called "Upload Files + More Reply Options".

post-14315-0-07794800-1374115805_thumb.png

Then click on the "Choose File" Button, chose your needed file, then click on "Attach This File"

Once attached click the button "Add to Post"

post-14315-0-97097800-1374115937_thumb.png

or

2.)You can upload you image to a separate website like Photobucket or Imgur. Then just take the image link (direct url/link) and use the "Insert Image" button on the comment box toolbar. 

Note: You may have as many images as you like if you use attachments with the 1st option, there is a limit on the number of "linked" images you may use.

Hopefully this helps ;)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

When you go to write a post or thread, click on the button that says "Upload Files + More Reply Options" in the bottom right corner beside "post."

3Fzrs.png

Once you're there, go to attach files beneath the post editor.

3Fztm.png

Click on "Choose File", find your picture and upload it. Click on "Attach This File" and wait for the upload to finish.

3Fzyi.png

From there all you have to do is click "Add to Post"!

post-2181-0-33625100-1374115924_thumb.png

And this is the result! ^_^

A little annoying I suppose, so there's always the option of uploading it to an image hosting site like imgur or photobucket, then just copy-paste the image link into [img*] [/img*] tags (minus the *'s) and post.

EDIT: This thread had a lot of ninja's...

Edited by Silver Marcato
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Compiling all valid answers into one post.

There are 2 ways for this:

1.)When you are typing a post in a thread, next to the "post" button there is one called "Upload Files + More Reply Options".

Then click on the "Choose File" Button, chose your needed file, then click on "Attach This File"
Once attached click the button "Add to Post"

or

2.)You can upload you image to a separate website like Photobucket or Imgur. Then just take the image link (direct url/link) and use the "Insert Image" button on the comment box toolbar. 

Note: You may have as many images as you like if you use attachments with the 1st option, there is a limit on the number of "linked" images you may use.

Hopefully this helps ;)

When you go to write a post or thread, click on the button that says "Upload Files + More Reply Options" in the bottom right corner beside "post."

3Fzrs.png
Once you're there, go to attach files beneath the post editor.

3Fztm.png

Click on "Choose File", find your picture and upload it. Click on "Attach This File" and wait for the upload to finish.

3Fzyi.png

From there all you have to do is click "Add to Post"!

attachicon.gifMarcatoSymbol.png

And this is the result! ^_^

A little annoying I suppose, so there's always the option of uploading it to an image hosting site like imgur or photobucket, then just copy-paste the image link into [img*] [/img*] tags (minus the *'s) and post.

EDIT: This thread had a lot of ninja's...

Edited by Hypereddie
  • Brohoof 1

Just attach them to your topic. And if you're just making a regular post, make sure you click the blue button next to "post" so you can attach your pictures. :)