Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

its BABY VINYL SCRATCH AWWH :D

Omgggg this is so freaking adorable its almost criminal!(Almost :P.) but really its awesome!

And you did a pretty darn good job drawing it to. Its hard to judge anything besides the head and some upper parts of the body, but from what I can tell it looks pretty good.

Good job dude :).

sure no probs, i actually hugged this drawing after i uploaded it so erm i cant re upload because its all scrunched up xD 

if you want to see more of these drawings why not visit my facebook page ;) you can request drawings such as you're OC drawn or something 

I find it more odd and annoying looking than cute. Don't ask me why. I really don't know. My mind says Vinyl is too cool to be a cute baby.

GAH. 

I can't even. *collapses due to cuteness overload*

But in all seriousness the drawing is very good! I'd like to see what it would look like with some color though :)

sure no probs, i actually hugged this drawing after i uploaded it so erm i cant re upload because its all scrunched up xD 

if you want to see more of these drawings why not visit my facebook page ;) you can request drawings such as you're OC drawn or something 

I feel empathy for the scratching of your D'AWWWWWW worthy image. Therefore, i'm giving you this gem (be careful not to hug the screen too hard).tumblr_m78ekal9hG1r1b6b6o1_1280.png

• Brohoof 1

DJ H1PST3R in tha howse!

I don't really know why she looks like a hipster, she just does to me. :P

Big head proportions is cute, back legs look weird. Good job overall!

the back legs arent back legs, they are the diapers xD thats why they look funny, if you want i can provide you link of original pic 

Hey, for a sketch completed in one hour that's really good.  Very impressive sir, very impressive, and cute to boot!  Thanks for sharing!  :muffins:

I feel empathy for the scratching of your D'AWWWWWW worthy image. Therefore, i'm giving you this gem (be careful not to hug the screen too hard).tumblr_m78ekal9hG1r1b6b6o1_1280.png

yep i just destroyed my phone xD i think im going to die from cuteness overload xD also yeah that RD is tooo cute for me i might draw it 

OMG I can't!!!!!! *dies of intense adorableness mega-super-ultra-uber-overload* That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen on this forum ever!!!!! Can I keep it please?????  :catface:

yes, yes you can keep it, for GODS SAKE YES KEEP IT !!!!!! but i must warn you, you can die from cuteness overload remember that lmfao xD

yes, yes you can keep it, for GODS SAKE YES KEEP IT !!!!!! but i must warn you, you can die from cuteness overload remember that lmfao xD

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! Yay I have a pet Vinyl Scratch to do baby wubs and infuse the world with adorable wubs because wubs from baby Vinyl would be adorable!

Omg, XD This is just...GAH! I love it! How can you resist something this adorable? I must Brohoof this. :3 Nice job dude. Anything you need to fix has either already been fixed or someone else has already mentioned it.

This is so adorable! :D BROHOOF EARNED. LIFE COMPLETE. I need this picture! :D Did you trace this or did you make it from scratch? :3

This is so adorable! :D BROHOOF EARNED. LIFE COMPLETE. I need this picture! :D Did you trace this or did you make it from scratch? :3

Heh. 'Scratch'. Get it? Because it's a Vinyl Scratch drawing? GET IT!?

You better get it, or so help me, I'll...

Eh, I don't know what I'll do XD

~Extra Liiiiine~~

in my rules, NO TRACING ALLOWED !!!!! also erm i get it just fine xD 

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i Processing Cuteness Overload..... 

========================= Process Complete..

X3 I JUST DIED...