Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it Xenophilia for Human to date a MLP FIM Pony?

Bendy

68 users have voted

1. 1. Is it Xenophilia?

• Yes, it's xenophilia.
    • No, it's bestiality.

Somebody has read Xenophilia, haven't they....  ;) 

Yeah, it is totally xenophilia. Bestiality would seem insulting thrusted upon being that are smarter than some of my friends and I. 

Neither is it xenophilia nor is it bestiality. It's Heresy. Simple, old, disgusting, chaos-worshipping, emperor-hating Heresy.

Nah, just joking! But it would be interesting to know, how many people would consider a relationship with a pony.

• Brohoof 2

I honestly don't know what Xenophilia is, but to me I would see it as a Furry-relationship really. Anthropomorphic beings that is half human and half horse, makes sense to me at least. Bestiality it is not unless you are talking about the IRL kind of ponies who are just small horses and nothing else =P

• 7 years later...

Seems kind of a silly question, unless you want to make the claim that humans are the only thing in all the universes that is NOT an animal.

1. Bestiality

Bestiality is illegal. It's illegal first and foremost because animals are incapable of giving informed consent. Talking ponies that have jobs, own homes, do complex math equations, and debate social morality, are clearly capable of consenting.

2. Xenophilia

Only maybe. I'd say the Equestria culture is attractive to most who watch the show, but dating a Japanese person doesn't mean you have a fetish for foreign culture. One may be pansexual (which means you can be attracted to literally anyone) which is a very close cousin to demisexual (you're attracted to personality first and foremost, not the shape of the shell that the personality inhabits)

Could be both. I don’t see any...appeal in the ponies in terms of procreation. Thatd be disgusting, unlawful, and disturbing. Although Chrysalis could turn into anything you want and Starlight is pretty nice.

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

Could be both. I don’t see any...appeal in the ponies in terms of procreation. Thatd be disgusting, unlawful, and disturbing. Although Chrysalis could turn into anything you want and Starlight is pretty nice.

Unlawful? Gonna have to say "citation please" because there is no law against procreation with what amounts to an extra terrestrial or inter dimensional beings who are sapient. 

Edit:

The reason there is no such law is we have never run into other sapient species to have a need for one. And the ponies of mlp do not meet the legal definitions of animal to violate the various laws criminalizing procreation with earth animals. 

5 hours ago, Jedishy said:

The reason there is no such law is we have never run into other sapient species to have a need for one. And the ponies of mlp do not meet the legal definitions of animal to violate the various laws criminalizing procreation with earth animals. 

Never underestimate the human tendency to go into torch&pitchfork mode against anything they don't understand. Trans people are harmful to nobody but with the intensity of the controversy, you'd think it was an issue that could wipe out all life on Earth. l doubt the lack of criminality would matter for quite a while. I suspect it would be an uphill battle for lovers, every bit as much as inter-racial or homosexual affairs in the past. A kneejerk reaction of negative public opinion might be enough to outlaw it, whether it makes any logical sense or not. That's on top of the fact that Equestrian ideology would be equated with some 'radical left' movement or another that huge swaths of the population consider to be cardinal sins, snowballing into a rehash of something like McCarthyist witchhunts. In short, there could be a 50 to 100 year 'dark age' where such couples would unanimously be saying 'adios' to Earth because the alternative would be too dangerous.

• 2 weeks later...

I just thought of a fic where such topic is brought :fluttershy:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/25148/all-american-girl

Not sure about other species, but I’ll definitely be open with intimacy with a pastel horse, and also a divine dragon horse :kirin:. I mean, my nickname for Somnambula is “Hot Egyptian Horse” for crying out loud :dash:

On 11/15/2020 at 2:10 AM, Califorum said:

I don’t see any...appeal in the ponies in terms of procreation.

I have zero interest in parenthood, so being genetically incompatible would mean that I could live up to my username with no worries (I'm assuming of course that "genetically incompatible" would mean "may as well be shooting blanks" as it usually does in real life, as opposed to "freak baby").

Funny that I used to be against any relationships with pastel horses before..... then Banned from Equestria Daily attacked :mlp_yeehaa:. I still prefer anthro, and pastel humans even more, but pastel horses aren’t off my list :catface: