Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video ponygroove.mp4

cntbelevimaBrony

That was amazing! What software did you use? i've been trying to spilt the screen like that for a while now

i use sony vegas pro 11, i only had WMM before and it has so many limitations that i never even attempted to make videos until now

thanks for the kind words guys! :)

This is great! You have some obvious editing skills :) ~

thank you so much! i dunno what it is about making pony videos, they're just so much fun and the possibilities are endless. that first pmv i made actually made it onto equestria daily, hopefully ill get another one on there ;)

That's pretty cool, yet somewhat basic, I guess I must have really high expectations because I watch a lot of YTPMV and if you use really basic visuals like what you did, the whole, I mean part of the community will flame you for not putting in much effort, none the less pretty cool.

That's pretty cool, yet somewhat basic, I guess I must have really high expectations because I watch a lot of YTPMV and if you use really basic visuals like what you did, the whole, I mean part of the community will flame you for not putting in much effort, none the less pretty cool.

i appreciate your criticism, but dont you think looping the same clip for 40 seconds being set to a soundtrack isnt putting in much effort? i would love to show you the project file for this video and then tell me if i didnt put effort into it. i suppose you're talking about flashing, things moving around, ear rape... all things that i didnt feel necessary for a video like this.

i appreciate your criticism, but dont you think looping the same clip for 40 seconds being set to a soundtrack isnt putting in much effort? i would love to show you the project file for this video and then tell me if i didnt put effort into it. i suppose you're talking about flashing, things moving around, ear rape... all things that i didnt feel necessary for a video like this.

You clearly mustn't have seen some YTPMV's that don't involve ponies.

You clearly mustn't have seen some YTPMV's that don't involve ponies.

i have seen a lot of them and there are some really good ones out there. I do these for fun though, plus ive only been using sony vegas for a month and a half, im just getting started.

i have seen a lot of them and there are some really good ones out there. I do these for fun though, plus ive only been using sony vegas for a month and a half, im just getting started.

Ah, I see, well, sorry I was a little mean, I guess you are pretty good for being new to vegas.

Definitely a good start dude! Along the lines of flare there are alot of YTPMV's out there with more complexity, but being just for fun and new to the editor, I think this came out very well. Been doin stuff in Premiere for years myself, and with just about any of the top editors: you get the hang of more complex techniques as time goes on. The more stuff you make the more you can learn. Good luck with future vids xD

Edited by 83awsm
  • Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
I really enjoyed the editing! I liked the whole vibe of the video of the googly eyed ponies. X) Hope to see more zany videos from you!