Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite and Least Favorite Classes in School?

Moonlight

In High School I did not like most of my classes but there was one that I really enjoyed, that being Earth/Space science. :3 I absolutely loved that class, even if I still did not do too good in it. Space is one of my favorite subjects ever. :)

My least favorite...That is a tough choice as I heavily disliked most of them,I would have to go with Algebra and most math classes. I am terrible at ALgebra and I barely passed Algebra 1. Couldn't stand it.

Math. Screw everything about math. I get its a necessary thing to know but I'm still bitter towards it.

2 classes that won't be helping in my life (less I try to be a psychologist psychiatrist in the future) but psychology and classical studies. Psychology is fairly self explanatory but I loved Classical studies because I find ancient Greek culture, history and mythology just so incredibly fascinating.

Math. Screw everything about math. I get its a necessary thing to know but I'm still bitter towards it.

2 classes that won't be helping in my life (less I try to be a psychologist psychiatrist in the future) but psychology and classical studies. Psychology is fairly self explanatory but I loved Classical studies because I find ancient Greek culture, history and mythology just so incredibly fascinating.

Amen math sucks, so glad I don't have to deal with it anymore.

I like most of my classes, my favorite being English, but if I had to choose one I absolutely hated, it would be P.E. I'm not very athletic and extremely clumsy, so I trip all over myself during exercises, as if I didn't need to humiliate myself enough. Plus, I detest the locker rooms, and have to squeeze myself into a corner where no one can see me changing. Luckily, I only have to endure it for one year so I can get the credit, and then I'm done with it.

Math is great, and I have great respect and adoration for those who are skillful at it. Buuut when I was in school I didn't like going to math class too much. Mostly due to how frustrated I would get though. I used to be out sick quite often, and math was always the subject I had the hardest time in because of that.

As for favorite class I would have to say Chorus. I've been in Chorus for nearly every year I was attending school. I've greatly enjoyed several other elective classes, but Chorus will always hold a special place in my heart.

My favorite class that I'm currently taking in school college would have to be the required Computer education class, I only like it because it's incredibly easy, since I know most of what we're learning already, and the class is generally pretty laid back. If we're looking back to my favorite subjects I've taken in the class, it'd be a tough choice between arts/humanities and history. Partially because I'm genuinely interested in those kinds of things, and partially because I really liked the teachers I got.

My least favorite would definitely be algebra, as it has been since middle school. It's not that I struggle with the subject, in fact I'm pretty good at it, but that does not change the fact that I hate it, and always have. It's so tedious and boring. That's why I probably will not pursue a career that involves performing lots of algebraic calculations: not because I'd be bad at it, but because I'd be very unhappy doing so. There's such a specific process that you have to follow, even if you can work it faster a different way. If you can figure it out in your head, you still have to write everything down. They also have you do essentially the same problem over and over again, you either get it or you don't.

That got a little rant-ey, sorry.

Edited by Omega Centauri

My favorite class that i'm currently taking in school has to be biology, i like it because i've always had a love for science. Even more science about living things, the essence of life, what builds up organisms. Stuff like that. Also my teacher is really nice, never shouts or raises his voice, always explains everything thorougly.

My least favorite class has to be geometry. I've always sucked at math it doesn't really change this time around. Sure it's fairly easy but i just don't enjoy it. There are some aspects where you have to do algebra, and algebra was just the worst. (algebra has to be the worst class that i've taken ever). So i don't like that coming back. 

I love all of my classes, but right now my favorite are Analytical Geometry & Calculus 3, and Introduction to Computer Science. 

I'm a college freshman, in my first semester at university.

In my time at school, i was absolutely fanatic when it comes to History and geography. Especially the latter. And i was also far more advanced in english, then all my other german classmates.

I loathed math more then anything else.

My favorite classes were Religion ( because it was easy to learn, i mean i dont even remember having to write any tests...it was more like, we all together with the teacher going to a church, and read from the bible, in later schools it was different, but Religion was always an easy topic for me  :) )

And Math was a favorite, i mean, i was pretty good at it ( ignoring the 6 i had in later schools of course  :lie:  ) i was so good at math, that i asked the teacher, when we were going to do the more difficult stuff  :twi: . That was probably one of the reasons why i got bullied at school, now that i think about it  :confused: .

My least favorite was sports. I mean, i had troubles talking to people, i got bullied and wasnt that good at sports..so of course, nobody really wanted me on their team and made fun of me, whenever they could.

The worst part was, when we played a catch game, and i was simply to slow and unable to catch someone else...at some points i just stoped and did nothing, because i just didnt want to run after someone for 15 minutes only to get laughed at.

Sports were horrible  >_>

The only thing worse than that was swimming class...i am shy...of course i dont want to change clothes, when a bunch of other classmates could look.

Also i wasnt good at swimming either.

I am the only one that i know off, who hasnt one single award in swimming...i mean i didnt even get the SeaHorse Batch, which basically just meant, i can swim.

Apearently i cant swim  :ooh:

Even if i can, but i guess i was just not good enough for that stupid batch  :okiedokielokie:

Favorites:

Math - cuz I'm good at it.

Introduction to Programming - Because it gets me into scripting and stoof.

Art Foundations - Making art is fun!

Least favorites:

Spanish - At least this year. It's rather boring, and I don't really care for my teacher.

History - cuz it's boring (although my teacher this year is pretty good)

Biology - Let's just say I was never really a science person.

Edited by Angry Cartoon Nerd

I love all of my classes, but right now my favorite are Analytical Geometry & Calculus 3, and Introduction to Computer Science. 

I'm a college freshman, in my first semester at university.

Wow you sound like my friend lol, when he was at community college he took Calculus and Trig because he wanted to be an Engineering Major, but he decided to change his major.

• Brohoof 1

Favorite: 

Video Media (I typically love classes that give you so much freedom to work on projects and are flexible with due dates)

English

Least Favorite:

Economics (What's sad is that it's hard for me and it's one of the few classes that will actually be useful in life)

My least favorite is science. The teacher is kind of mean and he's strict, along with really boring work and being expected to write everything down.

My favorite is math. I moved to an essentials class, so the math is easy and at my level of learning. My best friend is also there. Before we went to essentials, the crazy math was so stressful and I did not like it at all.

• 3 weeks later...