Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite and Least Favorite Classes in School?

Moonlight

When I was in school my Favorite was English.
Least Favorite is a tie between PE and Math. I've always been bad at math and people took things waaay too seriously in PE and I was never good at sports.

• Brohoof 1

I only do maths, chemistry and physics now since I'm doing A2 level in sixth form in England. I also have to do general studies because it's compulsory so I guess that's my least favourite. I like the rest the same though really. They're all equally difficult and there are things I like and dislike about them all. But that's to be expected since they're the 3 subjects I chose to continue for the longest amount of time

Least Favorites:

• Physical conditioning: I hated the efforts I had to do in this course I choose as an optionnal course for my last semester
  • Math: Never had good experiences in the past with that course. but I still thinks that without it I could not get into my program at college.
  • Philosophy: I hate that I can never understand everything from this course

Favorites:

• 2D animation: I love this course as it introduces me to animation (So I can take a shot at MLP fan animation maybe in the future :) )
  • Sound editing: I love sound, I also love everything concerning this course as I learn how to optimize recordings and edit things with Adobe Audition CC.

• 3 years later...
(edited)

English was my least favourite. The weird thing is that I'm really good at it, but I hated the content. Art class was my favourite hands down. You had so much freedom. It was great.

Edited by Cash_In

(edited)

Favorite: I would say Math, but I had a lot of issues with the way it was taught. I was basically penalized for being too smart. But my real choice would be Computer Science. I was really interested in coding (class was basically a coding class). Plus the teacher was a chill guy. Heck, he used to let us play Minecraft. In class. He also actually organized local, very small Magic tournaments as well, and he used to really know how to play really well. But before I go on a tangent about the teacher (and no I don't like him that way, bleh), I just really enjoyed the class itself as a whole. :)

Least Favorite: Without a doubt, History. the classes were boring and way too easy. Only one of the teachers made it sort of interesting because she actually didn't just teach from the textbook like the others. But still history class was the one class that even the dunces of the class didn't have to try and they'd make straight A's. Of course, most of the teachers were also football coaches. :dry:And they were all years past their prime.

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

(edited)

PE was my favorite (yes, even us homeschoolers have PE) and I also enjoyed science, least favorite was math and english.

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Among the core classes? My favorites were consistently Math and Science.

My favorite elective was Cartooning.

I’d rather not say my “least favorite” as I’m thankful for everything I learned from my required classes.

I think my least favourite class was chemistry.  It is a fascinating subject though, I just couldn't wrap my head around it(there were also bully problems but whatever).

My favourite class subject has to be a split between gym and art class!  My love for gym class really started when I got to high school, I really enjoyed it when a school I went to had a gym, I love weight lifting!!!  I wish every high school had some sort of gym in it, it definitely helps with mental health.  I always feel better after spending a while in the gym.  Art was great too, I might not've been as talented as some people there but it was awesome, especially when I had a fun teacher.  Sometimes I wonder why I didn't go for art classes while I was in Technical school.  Ah well...

Favorites were woodshop, welding, and Japanese (even though I never gained fluency.)

Hated English because it was boring, all math after basic algebra because I knew I was never going to use it, and basic P.E. I also found that boring. I enjoyed the elective strongbody class much more, which focused exclusively on lifting and getting gainz.

My favorite has always been band. It's fun, useful (for me, at least), and I made a lot of good memories and friends through it.

My least favorite changed after a while. It was government in high school (painfully boring), though German was a close second. I don't think it was German specifically, just foreign languages in general, since I hated Spanish when I took that in middle school. Once I got to college, however, it switched to math. I didn't mind math in high school since I didn't really have to put in any effort, but college calculus is on a whole nother level. It's awful. I'm glad I'm leaving after this semester.

• 8 months later...

I didn't like science. It's a good thing my state only required three years of it in high school. Academic wise, I loved history since my teachers in that subject knew their stuff and it motivated me a lot to learn about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...