Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite and Least Favorite Classes in School?

Moonlight

Math as least favorite, "co-OP work study" as favorite as I just went home and worked on the farm. Math almost always stunk as most of my teachers there basically went "what do you mean you don't understand the example in the book?"" What do you mean you can work it out another way in your head and come out with the correct answer? That sounds like you memorized and copied someone". I had a decent teacher twice who would search to find a way for it to make sense for me...which none of the others liked.

Otherwise I'd have to agree with Tom above me.

• 1 month later...

Honestly it was English xD I've never been really good at it. In my mother tongue and my second foreign language (Spanish) I was always much better xD

And now I'm sitting here and write in these english forums for many month and so far nobody has complained about my posts xD 

• 2 weeks later...

My most favourite probably science or sports. Science because it's interesting to learn about the many different aspects of science and I enjoy sports because of the competitive nature of it.

My least favourite was Maths and religion. Maths because it's boring, rarely could I go through a maths lesson without feeling the need to fall asleep. I didn't like religion because I felt learning about religion was the biggest waste of time ever when that time could've been spent better. 

• 1 year later...

Favorite: Drawing! and art in general, it's basically a free period for an hour to me

Least favorite: I guess to me "least favorite" means the one I care the least about, which in this case would be pe

I have a love/hate relationship with pe, because on one hand I just don't like it (don't ask) but on the other hand it made me happier in general