Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

pregnant pony free drawings

Cupid

Want a pregnant pony OC, message me here or personal message. I will be happy to draw your char as a pregnant one. Thanks for reading.

post-17960-0-62952800-1374214746_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Here you go. This took 'n while but I made her ly down in a happy pose, and her stomach has a bellybutton and some stars escaping from the horn.

post-17960-0-92017800-1374217507_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

It's funny because only female OCs would be able to participate in this. (unless your OC is transsexual.)

This could be fun, you can try my OC if you wish. Here's a reference image:

img-1667311-1-FtUNvZF.png

Luckily, I have one!

Anyway, could you draw a pregnant picture of one of my OCs, Spearmint. A picture for reference can be found below.

post-13690-0-47877300-1365991655_thumb.png

post-17960-0-41733400-1374220175_thumb.jpg

Here is yours I gave her yellow lips and she is green with darker colors. ^_^ This is the new Spearmint, Hope you like it. Thanks for reading.

• Brohoof 3

bah, This is one of those times where I wish I had finished me the female OC I was doing... >_>.

my only OC right now my ponysona is male, and well I don't think it makes sense for a male to be pregnant, it just makes him look like he ate 10 cheeseburgers in one sitting :P.

Maybe once I finished my Female OC i'll try and come back here though for a request.

(edited)

Give me a description of your female pony and I'll draw her for you. I will be able to draw from examples or written text. Thanks for reading and being interested in a drawing.

Edited by Cupid

Give me a description of your female pony and I'll draw her for you. I will be able to draw from examples or written text. Thanks for reading and being interested in a drawing.

Well, i'm not quite done fully conceptionalizing her, I've been messing around with mane styles and color schemes and other stuff in pony creator, trying to get the right one.

Once I finished I'll be sure to try and remember to come here though.

This reminded me that I need to also stop procrastinating and start working a bit harder on it :P.

ok then, I'll wait for your request, I would love comments on the drawings I did, I made them with photoshop. And I am looking for more bronies who want their OC done.

^_^ hehehe that I don't know Bucky_McGillycuddy, I just love drawing pregnant creatures. I however like to help people with questions.  

I can draw a comic page also. If you however don't want a preg drawing I could open another thread for normal ponies animations.

I would like to add the first time I played pony was 10 years or 6 years old. The very first film was rescue at midnight castle, and to get the heart necklace. ^_^ I found the film and will watch it again. I missed watching MLP stories 

• 2 weeks later...

This is my recent digital drawing today. it is a scene form college where I was very sad. and the only person who asked me if I'm ok.

post-17960-0-36226400-1375011802_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Want a pregnant pony OC, message me here or personal message. I will be happy to draw your char as a pregnant one. Thanks for reading.

Oh my God! How did I miss this thread!?

I would love it if you drew pregnant Kaynah! (Being that she already is pregnant, shouldn't be too hard ^^)

Thank you in advance~

Edited by Chigens and Kay
Added quote.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here you go this is your new picture of pregnant snake pony. ^_^ Kaynah. Hope you enjoy seeing it, I'm willing to draw what ever you want.  

preg2.psd

post-17960-0-23493000-1375017525_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cupid
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...