Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The end

Finesthour

At the sound of an explosion, Lunar woke up. His mane and tail were burning, and of he stayed there long enough, so would he. He ran back to where he came from, because he had no idea where he was going.

Then he saw it. It was a beautiful building that was not affected at all by the fire. Lunar saw other ponies by the door and felt scared. What if I'm not welcome? He thought. He saw the door open and he decided to shout. "HELP!"

*Well.. she actually responded! That's a start.*

"Two colts... that want to get out... of this weather..." Agent said, gritting his teeth as he held the pain in. "And your house... is the only one... that hasn't been set... ablaze yet..." His ears twitched as heard the cries of another pony from a distance. He turned to find the pony, singed hair and tail, crying out. "...make that three..."

Edited by NeverNeverland

Rose slightly smiled as she turned to face Cloud. She quietly said,

"The more the merrier, right?" Once she said this, she opened her door completely and yelled out with a hard voice,

"This door will close in ten seconds! I want you all inside now!"

Following Rose's command, Agent entered the shop with Electro, worrying about the singed pony that lay before his eyes. He turned to find a pegasus smiling at the mare he was with, and blinked. At least now he could worry about his condition a little more than dodging hellfire.

Rose stepped around the mass of ponies that were now inside of her home to close the door like she had said, not planning to open it again. Once she was sure that the locks were in place, she moved around the group to be at the front of the pack. She said slowly,

"Alright... now that we have a little party going... Here is my offer." Rose inhaled slowly, and started again.

"My house is yours to stay in on one condition. You stay on the first floor, and you do not open the door. I have an indoor garden in the room to my life that has all sorts of plants that I can afford to spare. I want you guys to be safe in my home-" Rose looked down at the pony having a freak out on the floor. Being as calm as she could she said,

"Calm down. You know it does not hurt as much as you are making it seem."

Rose raised her head to the pony that had layed down. She began again.

"Well, that is the other part of our agreement. As you can see, I am a mare, and let's face it, I cannot defend myself in the hell that Equestria is in now. So if the event rises that we need to escape, you guys need to promise to protect me."

Lunar stopped rolling around and sighed, "I agree..." He got up off the floor, not noticing how little mane and tail he had left. All his attention was on the pain all over his face. He tried to levitate a piece of glass out, failing horribly and making the pain even worse.

"You want us... to protect you?" Agent was feeling tired at this point, but that was no thanks to the burns on his back and wings. "...sure... my family's been known... for keeping others out of... harms way." He got back up again to show some respect to Rose. "Again... I still accept the terms..."

He turned to Cloud and snickered. "Of course... you would want... the couch!" He laughed a bit before going silent.

Rose slightly smiled at the group of guys she now had around her. So many ponies to protect her during these dark times... it gave her a sense of protection. An idea came to her mind as she suddenly trotted upstairs, grabbing the ointment that she had used on Cloud. Trotted back downstairs, she held the ointment out infront of the colts. She softly said,

"Just use this. It will really help with the burns."

Agent took a look at the ointment and placed a very bare minimum on his hoof before rubbing it on his back. Trying to get as much treatment as he can, he slowly massaged only the burnt areas of his back. He felt the pain slowly disappearing as White started smiling again, feeling like a brand new pony.

"Wo-ho!" Agent sparked up, back to his normal self. "If that's what the ointment can do..." He started stretching out his back, feeling relieved about what he was given.

Rose smiled as she watched Agent act giddy from the effects of the ointment. She tilted her head and said,

"Does it really feel that good? It is just regular old ointment!" Letting herself giggle again, she sat down on the ground and looked at everyponie's face. She said out loud,

"So... we should get to know each other. My name is Rose."

"I heal easy... besides..." Agent chuckled as he slowly tried to raise his wings. "I'm used to herbal medicines that my mother gave me. Getting ointment like this is a bit of a rarity for me and my brother!"

He looked back at Rose and nodded. "As for my name, I'm known as Ag- ...Skinner. Most usually refer to me as Skinner." He shrunk back after the slip up on his name.