Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The end

Finesthour

George nodded, "Hello EB, is there a reason you don't like to be called by your full name?" He then saw Lunar who was visibly afraid of him, he would smile towards him and approach, "And you are?", he would ask in the nicest voice he can make.

"I'm Lunar," Lunar whispered to the doctor. Lunar imagined surgery happening on him and his organs being stolen and turned into baked goods. Then sold to clowns! Oh god, that's scary. You know what else is scary? That doctor guy. Lunar backed up further towards the wall, his horn starting to glow...

While waiting for Lunars answer George turned back to Electro, "Well that is fine.", he chuckled, "Sorry if I ask bothering questions... sometimes my curiosity gets the best of myself."

As Lunar answered, George would once again turn his attention to him, "That's a nice name.", he tried to calm him down, as his horn started to glow George would frown, "Now now, what is wrong?". Magic with any emotion is dangerous, he knew that from work experience, and this colt seemed to be heavily disturbed by something. The fact that Agent asked him earlier what was wrong tells him that it was new. He quickly draw the conclusion that it was him that seemed to put him in such a state. George did not back down though, why would he?

Edited by Neikos

Agent went closer to Lunar, worried about how he's handling George's presence. "You're really not okay with this, are ya buddy?" He looked at Lunar's horn, glowing with anticipation, and gave out a huff. "C'mon... is there anyway I can get you to relax? Or is it..." Agent shook the idea away and turned to the doctor.

Rose lifted her eyebrow as she saw the weird things that the colts in the room were doing. Carefully walking over to Cloud, she quietly whispered,

"These are some weird pony folk we have gathered here..."

George would blink as the pony disappeared in front of him, wondering where he went for a second. But as he jumped behind the couch he knew that he was not far away. George would just shake his head, "No time for this...", he would mumble and look outside, before turning back to Rose, "Sorry to interrupt... you. But I have a few questions.", he said it in a determined tone.