Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What sort of things have people made fun of you for?

Moonlight

ummmmmmmmm

• my hair colour
  • me liking mlp
  • my piercings
  • when i hurt myself (i am very accident prone)
  • my personality
  • for ignoring everyone XD

thats about it  

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well I’ve never really been bullied or anything: but on the occasions people have made fun of me: they've made fun of...

-my ‘ginger’ hair (which has darkened over time so I’m a lucky one)

-My taste in music

-Occasionally people drive past and shout insults at me for no reason: probably just guys messing about and showing off

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ah the way I look get that a lot, the sound of my voice, ah because I'm a homosexual, because I LOVE MLP. The list go's on and on of things that people have made fun of me for, but at the end of the day I tell myself those people don't know me! they don't know who I'm! I'm a great person! you all are! so don't let those words get to you! I don't! sure they may hurt a bit but those people don't know you! and don't know how great you really are!

Edited by xPrincess Celestiax
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

• The fact that I'm really quiet

My looks (sometimes)

My friends make fun of me because i don't play an instrument. (They all do.)

Me not making the soccer team. (My friends make fun of me about this even though they know it meant a lot to me.)

Edited by Super Derpy
  • Brohoof 2

My acne

my sexuality (bi)

my penis (I got pantsed all the way in eighth grade by a group of bullies who STILL make my life hell and years later friggin no one has let it go)

My generally nerdy interests (Scifi, fantasy, video games, computers, space)

my laugh

That I smile a lot. Apparently this means I'm a pedophile. Yay high schooler asshat logic.

• Brohoof 1

Thankfully, nobody at my school really seems to care about my quirks (which is good, I don't want to get involved with any of their shallow problems with other people) but when I was younger, I was made fun of for my weight (I was pretty chubby back then) and naivete.

Also I remember getting made fun of for using the term "come about" when I was trying to negotiate some kid into leaving me alone, but I just asked him "well, what does that have to do with anything?" because at the end of the day, those kinds of things really don't matter. Kids at my school just think they do. :)

• Brohoof 1

My freckles and for how skinny I am. Throughout Elementary and Middle school, i was teased for having sooooo much freckles and being a Ginger. Apparently it made me ugly...which, now i dont give a crap. Now, throughout highschool and after highschool, everyone picks on me for how skinny i am and saying i need to eat more, when frankly, i eat more than a horse...its so annoying

• Brohoof 1

>My Atheism
>Some people say  look like Josh from Drake and Josh
>My Cynical personality 
I've been called a Satanist, Marxist Commie, Fascist, Obama lover, which is odd, as I'm none of the prior.

• Brohoof 1

It seems life must suck when one feels that they're not special, not appreciated, or liked. I go through it all the time. But everyone must remember that a true friend notices that beauty we have inside of us.

I'm a girl and, I get made fun of because of body issues. Such as shortness.

People make fun of me cuz of my tomboyish ways and call me Lesbian. But I'm actually bi though but still. I like guys too! Being a tomboy doesn't mean you're lesbian, it just means you're awesome to be who you are!

• Brohoof 1

People that knew me didn't tend to make fun of me, I was that one guy who tried to help everyone with everything so I ended up becoming quite popular in school. People that don't know me, like random kids, tend to make fun of my long hair and my metal shirts, usually I just scowl at them and they run off though.

• Brohoof 1

I don't get picked on a lot, but when I do, it's always for different reasons.

- My appearance. I look like the textbook definition of a nerd, and because I'm quiet and not too assertive, I usually get labeled as such. Middle School Science class was evil. I sat at the same table with a bunch of slackers who did nothing but torment me, but when it came time to do work, they'd butter me up so I'd help them out with the answers. Curse my kindness. Thankfully, that was a long time ago, and I'm not so easily stepped on anymore. :P

- I'm not very fashionable. I dress modestly, and I don't really do much makeup. So I like looking natural and feeling comfortable. Sue me.

- I've been accused of being gay because I don't chase guys around. That's just asinine. Just because I'm not boy crazy does not mean I am gay. I have no interest in girls.

- I'm pigeon-toed. I've had teachers make fun of me for this.

- My facial expressions.

- I barely ever cuss, so less desirable people think I'm either weird or childish. I've seen too many respectable people get offended by cursing, so I try to avoid it. I just like having good habits. It's why I don't smoke, drink, or do any drugs of any sort.

• Brohoof 2

1. My autism

The people I crush on at school.

The fact I'm really smart but not very athletic. I'm not terrible at sports, but people degrade me a lot for intelligence.

My hair tends to poof out and grow really fast., If I don't cut my hair by then, they'll poke fun at me for that too.

• Brohoof 1

For making lame posts on the MLP Lounge. They laugh at my fail.

The other ponies laugh at my silver hoof.

The reindeer never let me play their reindeer games...something about my nose.

• Brohoof 1

1. My interests (MLP, LoTR, Star Wars, etc.)

2. Never dating anyone. Like, ever.

3. My height. (I used to be short, and they fun of me for it. Now I'm taller than most of them and it hasn't changed.)

4. Not being athletic. (The kids at my school are all about sports.)

5. My weight. (I used to be chubby, but durin the summer I thinned down.)

6. Being autistic. (Yeah....)

7. Not liking Minecraft or CoD.

I'm basically the school's geek, the punching bag.

• Brohoof 1

I have been gifted with physical attributes that make people fear making fun of me. Although they can pick fun and be just fine. Being a brony, being extremely tall for my age (6'4" at 14 years old), Having a perfect body for sports but not like playing them, and eating/sleeping habits (if I get a new game, I will wake up at one or two am to play it before school, after staying up until about 10 or 11 pm) (Also for my hugeness, I eat very little to none each day because I only eat when I'm hungry and don't overeat.)

• Brohoof 2

I've been made fun of for:

-Being a brony

-My weight, I'm 6'5" and 135 pounds, so people ask if I'm a Holocaust survivor whenever I take my shirt off in locker rooms

-My lack of success with women (nowadays not dating by age 16 means you're gay)

-My overall awkwardness :P

-Sucking at CoD cause all my friends play it

• Brohoof 4

One time when I was trying out for basketball the other members on the team would say, "The only reason you're on the team is because your mom was there for tryouts."

And one other thing, but I think its funny too, is that some would say they will vote for me since my name is Pedro.

Surprisingly I never got called for liking ponies. A few years back though I used to get made fun of by a few people for being pretty fat. Luckily I managed to get all that fat off now so I don't really get called that anymore. Some people call me for my passion with computer games, for example one time I got pretty pissed at someone because they decided to ignore Bayonetta for £4.00 to buy Fifa 08 instead; I need to go outside more :P

For being flat-chested and flat-assed, having a crush on someone black, my shyness, being pale, having weird fetishes, being skinny, always wearing a jacket, dating bad guys, etc...