Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The end (OOC)

Finesthour

Come here to ask to join this roleplay, and to talk about it!

The ravenous fire eats away at anything it touches. Putting out it's dangerous touch, it could kill millions if never stopped. The end of the world is neigh, and nothing can be helped. Discord defeated the Elements of Harmony, bringing chaos to the world. The ponies of Equestria are left to fend for themselves in this apocalyptic world. These are their stories.

Rules-

1. No being evil, we are all affected.

2. Try to stay a little active.

3. Please make your posts legible.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
(OOC) is allowed so you can tell what thread you're being notified of in notifications if you're following this.

Not sure if ignoring me or didnt see last post, lol, but are we going to restart this RP? perhaps let new people join?

If you haven't even read the rules, you canot OOC talk in the rp threads.

I couldn't respond ;)

And yes, we are restarting.

(May I join this RP?)

Next time you want to join an RP, please post in its OOC thread marked with the prefix OOC. I have moved your post accordingly.

As well, it is advised that you create a profile thread for your character in the Character Database if you have not done so already. Then post a link to that thread in the OOC thread.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 1

Well.. I'm gonna use this thread for what it's meant for... and talk out of character here.

For starters, Rose/Strong Hooves? Again? Really? :lol::P

Hey, I didn't know that it was gonna happen like that again.

I was just being my shy self.

And do you like my new roleplay style?

Hey, I didn't know that it was gonna happen like that again. I was just being my shy self.

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre. ;)

And do you like my new roleplay style?

You mean your old style? Yeah, I like it. Reminds me of something though...

Haha... it's nothing. Got a friend who RP'd a bit as well, so I feel some reminiscent vibes from your style.

I write like it is a fanfiction.

I am actually really enjoying this, as I can explain her emotions so much better.

I write like it is a fanfiction.

I am actually really enjoying this, as I can explain her emotions so much better.

So am I. I actually wind up reading your posts twice because of how enjoyable they are to read! You really are a great writer dude! :lol:

So am I. I actually wind up reading your posts twice because of how enjoyable they are to read! You really are a great writer dude! :lol:

Heh, thanks.

I don't really try though, I just say what my character would.

put myself in their hooves, so to speak c: