Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite type of Weather ?

NightOwl

Hey Everyone! 

Just wondering what type of weather you like. 

For me I like Cloudy, Rainy days because I love the sound of the rain I find it soothing... 

How about yourself ? :D

Apologies if this has been posted before I had a look and couldn't find a similar topic.

• Brohoof 5

I like rain because I love wet-watery stuff :D. I've always liked the sound, feel and smell of the rain.

I also enjoy the snow because I enjoy the cold weather. And because I get to have Hot Chocolate.....

• Brohoof 7

In the city it would be cloudy, rainy weather, there is this special scent when rain hits asphalt, you know? Otherwise I prefer snowfall at sunset on a landscape, it's just weather at its finest.

My personal favorite type is the rainy weather. I absolutely love storms (unless they knock my power out). The rain is so calming to me, and I always seem to get better grades on schoolwork if it's raining outside. So, I usually have http://www.rainymood.com/ open in a tab. 

• Brohoof 4

Rainy or snowy. If no precipitation, just cold. I feel that any of those three makes everything feel much more peaceful, snow especially. Everything is so quiet when it is cold or snowing, unless it is a snowstorm. I would love for that to be the normal weather for around here....

• Brohoof 4

I find snow to be very soothing brings thoughts of X-mas and warmth. I also love when it rains, for some odd reason I like the smell after it has rained. 

(edited)

Depends where I'm at. If it's at the city, I like the weather at night where it's cool and not cloudy.

However if it's somewhere else, then I like the sunny and humid weather.

I also change my tastes according to my mood.

Edited by ÷Zero

A like it when there are a bunch of clouds in the sky. A breeze doesn't hurt, I also like when it's not to hot or cold.  When the sunsets on these types of days I just get a special feeling of empowerment. Newyork

My favorite type of weather is rain and snow. I like rain because, it is pretty soothing and the sound of raindrops. I like snow because, of snowball fights and hot chocolate especially during Christmas! :)

I like cold cloudy weather the most. I guess I like the vibe that those days bring. It's nice to go on a walk or a bike ride and just think about stuff when the weather is like that. It's also nice when you're exercising since the cold weather cools you down when you're sweating.

Rainy days are the best. The sound of rain hitting the rooftop, pool, asphalt, etc. is so relaxing. The world seems so at peace when it's raining; they're are very few cars on the streets and less people walking the sidewalks. It's as if the hustle and bustle of life took a day off. I don't know why but the world looks much more beautiful when life slows down a bit.

If I can't have some rain, then I'll settle for an overcast day. The sun really bothers my eyes when there's clear skies. That and it's a lot cooler without direct sunlight constantly beaming down on you in Florida.

• Brohoof 1

Cool, windy weather is the absolute best. It's not too hot, but not too cold. Plus, I LOOOVVVEE wind. So much.

I also like cold, cloudy days. Everybody else seems to hate them, but I don't. I like to reflect on the past on those days.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I generally like cloudy with a little sunshine and overcast weather.  I love snow as long as I don't have to go anywhere.  Cool dry weather is most comfortable. Rain is nice too as long as there is no flooding.

Edited by Sylentmana

Those dark and gloomy days are perfect when I can stay home and observe them from a window with a cup of coffee, listening to the rain on the roof.  Rain also has a particular scent that I find refreshing. At work it's also soothing but can be annoying when you're in the IT department and dealing with multiple sites. Rain will slow down the WAN and the phones never stop ringing about it.

For as much as I love that kind of weather, it can get depressing after too long. I can handle three or four days of it before starting to feel down. Most of the time I'm happy with mostly cloudy skies. Everyone else I know likes them to be free of clouds, but I think that's just boring. Certain clouds are like mountains in the sky and I think they make things more interesting.

Snow is also wonderful but we don't get too much of that around here. The cold has a particular taste that I enjoy.

• Brohoof 1

Call me crazy but i LOVE thunderstorms!

I am a bit of a self confessed storm chaser :P and i obsses a bit about tornadoes and hurricanes and stuff, my hope is to one day be able to afford a storm chasing holiday :)!

Clear and 60-ish degrees, which is the norm for fall here in South Carolina (which explains why it's my favorite season, unlike summer right now, where we just can't seem to get rid of the humidity and storm chances).

(edited)

I like rainy weather but because it's always raining or snowing simply getting a calm weather and clear skies with a temperature right around either frost or just at a temperature were you aren't feeling cold is great. So yeah, I sometimes like the sun as long as it isn't too hot.

My favorite would be calm weather and clear skies.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

My favorite type of weather would have to be cloudy/overcast days with lots of rain....I hate sunny days (way to bright and hot) , walking home in the rain is one of my favorite things to do. But I think I prefer the winter above all else. A freezing cold night spent bundled up in a blanket is bliss.

(edited)

I almost always love rain (and especially thunderstorms) unless I happen to be outside during them.

Thunder and lightning are awesome, rain sounds relaxing and smells great, and it gives me an excuse to never go outside.

As for temperature, I like a good 18-20 degrees C, myself.

Edited by Sky Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rainy day all the way. There is something very relaxing about rainy weather. Whether it be the sound of rain hitting the ground or the gloomy sky, it is just soothing to listen to and watch. Another reason I love rainy weather is because Electric type moves never miss and it buffs water type moves. Clearly it is the best weather.

Edited by SmartyPants